Dating Sim RP

SamiPiplup

I have started working on a new RP!

I would like some feedback on the idea, and I need someone who knows Japanese well to check the Japanese in this to make sure it looks okay! I used Google Translate...

Kegawa no yōna Kisukisu ai, or Furry Kiss Kiss Love, is a brand new dating sim from Japan! You play as a human turned furry, who was transported to the world of furries to find true love, and start a family.

There are hundreds of NPCs, all with different crushes, interests, and personalities!

You have gotten the game, and you are excited to play!

However, there might be more to this game than meets the eye...
In the RP, your character could either be an NPC, or a player.

I have 2 years of Japanese, so I'm not fluent but I know quite a bit.

Personally, I'd use "Rabu" or "Labu" for love instead of "ai", since it's more typical of dating sims to use the english word instead of the word "ai". So perhaps "Kegawa no Youna Kisu Kisu Rabu", or alternatively "Furi Kisu Kisu Rabu". Your original title is acceptable, but it's pretty common for Japanese games to use the English word for love, if not have the whole title be English since it sounds cool to them.

For reference, your original title would look like "毛皮のようなキスキス愛" or "けがわのようなキスキスあい"

The alternative titles I suggested would be "毛皮のようなキスキスラブ" and "フリキスキスラブ". I personally think that the latter (Furi Kisu Kisu Rabu) looks the neatest. But if you like the one you have best, it's fine so don't worry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back