• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Darkwood High-School (Open)

pythor229

This is where you can ask different questions or talk about nonsense with each other. Just don't spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way guys, I didn't add it in the form but crushes and relationships are allowed between the students. Just fade to black if anything 18+ happens.

I didn't realize I didn't add the fact that she was kind of strong. I didn't know if I should add it but I kind of want to Jessica Jones feel. If that's OK but without kill grave?

This is based on Rosario+Vampire isn't it?

Because I wanna jump in >.> but in a few rp's already...oh what the hell I'll join when I get home.

Actually it's not, but it's interesting how it is similar unintentionally. This is the first I have heard of the anime though. x3

pythor229 said:
Actually it's not, but it's interesting how it is similar unintentionally. This is the first I have heard of the anime though. x3
It's not exact though, as in R+V humans would be killed if they went to the school. But the premise is similar heh.

Now...foxmaid girl, bunny girl...so many choices.

@FictionalReality is every thing okay? I saw you mentioned family issues in the IC thread, and I worried. (sorry if this is about nothing, I'm a bit of a worrywart) (you can always PM me about anything if you want or need to talk to someone)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back