Darksouls builds

Moonie

S.T.A.R.S
So what builds do people here enjoy using and why?

I enjoy using a heavy build because of how tanky they are. I've never really been one to dodge and tanking the damage just makes me feel awesome.

The armor sets are pretty cool for heavy builds and the weapons pack a punch

Well for my current build I've went mainly for a Pure Dark sorcerer.

The full Dark set for armor with the Izalith staff alongside the Black Knight shield for the great protection it can provide. Those two shall be my main weapons.

Crescent moon blade just because It looks pretty good and scales alright with INT. Mainly to be used when running low on Fp or the enemy gets too close for comfort and aren't just plain trash mobs I can beat on with the Izalith staff.

For rings I got...

Farron Ring.

Sage Ring.

Dusk Crown Ring.

Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring.

Whilst for Spells I mainly stick to the Dark Sorceries.

Dark Edge.

Affinity.

Great Deep Soul.

Deep Soul.

Pretty intensive FP wise, so that's mainly the reason why I got all the FP reduce consumption rings. 

Nearly a pure Dark sorcerer build, but I can rely on the CMB as well without being concerned about losing overall effectiveness in combat thanks to It's INT scaling.

I find It pretty fun and also love the slight fashion souls of it as well, given that the whole theme kinda comes together as pretty dark and everything. That and It allows me to dish out some major damage whilst being nearly full proof safe from enemies as a result of the range I can put between us and the amazing Black Knight shield. Would have made use of a great shield but that messes with my stats a bit too much and is overly intensive weight wise. BK Shield is a pretty great balance between excellent defense and continued mobility.

That and you don't find many Pure Magic / Miracle builds nowadays so I thought It would be fun to do something a little bit different.

Mega hyped for the incoming DLC as well.

Cryomancy spells seem pretty damn interesting and It's inclusion might also bring about some more staffs or maybe even a Hybrid weapon like the golden ritual spear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back