• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Darker themes

First of all, this thread isn't going to be all fancy, because I don't know how to do a damn layout or anything. Just plain text, sorry.

Also, even though the prefix is set as modern, I do have a few fantasy / futuristic plots here.

---

About me:

So, I took a little break from RPN, but now I'm back and in need of a few somewhat active partners. I have been roleplaying for about eight years. My answers can be anything from a paragraph to eight paragraphs, depending on how much you give me. I also love doing moodboards, so if you'd like that lemme know.

I roleplay only via PM or email.

---

What I expect from you:

- be atleast sixteen years old
- write atleast a paragraph
- one post per every three days atleast?
- don't let me plot alone, I'd love to hear your ideas
- play male, or we can double too

---

Pairings and such:

So, if you've read any of my threads you must've noticed I love crime. That's my thing. But, I also do like any plot that has some darker twist to it. Here's a few, but if you do happen to have a plot you'd want to do, let me know and we can disuss it.

Bold is my preferred role but negotiable.

(Undercover) cop x criminal
Rival member x rival
Kidnapper x victim
Stalker x victim
Prisoner x guard
Vampire x human
Mafia leader's child x street thug
Leader x leader
Mentally ill x psychiatrist / doctor
Serial killer x serial killer
Drug dealer x customer

---

Smaller ideas I have are something like the 100. Something post-apocalyptic.

I'd be interested if we double up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back