• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dark waters. (Reserved)

She wanted to believe his words, there were still many unanswered questions but she leaned into his arms, enjoying his warmth. She could sense that he wasn't lying. Nicole always could tell if someone wasn't telling the truth, it was probably because she grew up with people who didn't know anything besides lies and gaining good for them self's. She followed Jason to his ship, noticing the looks that crew members gave her. They clearly weren't satisfied that their captain made them risk their life's for her. It could turn out pretty bad and Nicole knew that sooner or later things will take the turn for worse. Silently she followed Jason to his room, still feeling bothered and uneasy. Nicole sighed, sitting down on the bed and looking up at her lover.

"I believe what you tell me...but still is this really meant to work out? I mean, your crew didn't look happy and by what you told i'm scared of what could happen. I'm scared that they will hurt you and do the same thing you did to the former captain...I can't stand the thought of losing you. "Besides my father is still hunting me, sooner or later he will find me and then...you would die too. It would be much easier if you didn't love me, that is why i want you to let me out on the next port." Nicole held back tears as she spoke, trying not to show how much those words hurt her. "It will be better for both of us." She paused, looking away from him and standing up. "I don't belong in your world, even if i wanted to fit in i wouldn't last long." Her voice grew quieter as she came to stand before him. Nicole reached out to touch his cheek but stopped herself and stepped back. "I will sleep in my room tonight..."

Jason noticed the looks his crew had given Nicole and he knew at this point that he wouldn't be able to stay captain for long if he wanted to hold on to her and weirdly enough he actually didn't know if he wanted to stay captain if shed have to leave him because of that. He looked at her with soft eyes as he listened to her, not believing his luck that she believed him, he had honestly thought that shed push him away because of that. "Nicole listen, I don't know if im still drunk or why im saying that, but if you get off at the next port, then ill go with you " he gently cupped her cheek with his hand and smiled a bit "After all who would safe you if im not around? Oh and we both know that youll need someone to save you eventually". When she stopped a few steps away from him he quickly pulled her towards him "Please don't sleep in your room, i need you tonight" he softly kissed her and wrapped his arms around her "Im sure we could make it work out and if we leave together our chances are better than if we are alone, i mean id go mad just worrying about you

He moved his hands across her back, not able to imagine, leaving her behind at some random port, knowing that either her father would capture her or even worse.... He wouldn't be able to enjoy his life knowing that he could have done more for her, no should have done more for her."Nicole, listen, I love you and I don't know how I can say that but I love you more than my current life, so if youd have me, i would join you, where ever you want to go"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back