• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dark waters. (Reserved)

Jason had walked into a bar and was about to grab a beer as he noticed that Nicole was missing.He sighed as he realized that the beer would have to wait and went out looking for her,he cursed under his breath as she was nowhere to be seen,he guessed that she wasn't paying attention and had just walked off.He slowly walked through town and basicly hoped to fund her out of trouble and just lost,but as he saw 3 big guys run past him screaming after someone he was sure that it was her and joined the chase.The 3 guys cornered their prey on one of the many dark back alleys and Jason panted heavily as he cought up with the group and calmly aimed his pistol at the first guys head,pressing the tip of the barrel against the poor guys neck."Let the brat go,he is mine,and if you make a quick movement two of you'll be dead before you've drawn your weapons and the third will die seconds later"Jason felt the adrenaline rush through his veins as the big guys started to sweat and to his disappointment they actually left the alley,cursing loudly as they did.Jason looked at Nicole and calmly shook his head as he walked closer to the gurl putting his hands on her fragile shoulders"How the hell did you manage to lose me?"the concern was clear in his voice and he looked over her body looking for injuries,relaxing abit as he found none."Next time tell me were your going and please avoid trouble for atleast once"He hesitated for a second before he quickly hugged her"I got worried"

Nicole really thought that she was done for when they chased her into dead end. Her legs were shaking as she couldn't force them to go faster. The brick wall that was in her way made her stop, there was no way around it and even if she tried she probably wouldn't be able to pull herself up and jump over it. She turned around to face her chasers. Her face paled and cold swat run down her spine. Three strong, armed men that were angry at her and needed someone to take their anger out on. She stood no chance against them. Her back was against brick wall as she tried to keep it together and gather her courage. Suddenly a click of gun was heard and all three men seemed to freeze. Familiar voice echoed though alleyway making her sigh in relief. Somehow Jason did find her and once again saved her from trouble. At some point she always found herself into a bigger or smaller mess. Troublemaker was probably the real word how she could describe herself. Jason just happened to be the person who was kind enough to get her out from troubles she managed to get herself involved in.

Her chasers ran away once Jason threatened them. Even Nicole shivered at his strong demanding voice, thought the treat wasn't for her. She looked right into Jason's eyes, relief clearly written on her face. "I-i don't know...One moment you were j-just gone a-and i was alone...."Nicole explained the best she could, even she could barely hear her own words. She was shaking and from sudden relief she was close to fainting. For some reason Jason looked worried, his voice and expression made her wonder if he cared about her but she quickly shook the thought off, telling herself that it was impossible. When he suddenly hugged her all the thoughts left her. Without hesitation Nicole warped her hands around him tightly. She clung't to him for her dear life, refusing to let go. She understood how it could have ended if he hadn't showed up. Those men were even more scarier than Jason when she first met him. "T-thanks...Thank you very much..." Nicole whispered, feeling truly thankful. her body went limp as she completely leaned against him, trying to calm down her breathing and tense nerves.

He smiled as he heard her grateful words,he had expect her to move away from him or struggle against the embrace but as she wrapped her arms around him and even leaned against him,he couldn't believe his luck.It seamed that her opinion of him was higher than he had expected and he gently rubbed her back,while his mind raced to figure out what to do with the feelings he had for her,he wasn't very eloquent and doubted that he could describe to her what he felt,so the only things he had were actions,like this embrace.He kept holding her for some time as he just enjoyed the sensation before he pulled back and playfully sighed"Try to avoid more trouble for now ok?"he gently smiled at her and started walking,slowly this time so she could keep up with him as he didn't want to search her again."Want a room in the inn?It offers a normal bed atleast"most of the crew would spent the night drinking but he was sure that Nicole would prefer a warm and calm bed.He would have loved to share it with her,but for the first time in his life Jason Sterling was too afraid to do something,he was afraid of her reaction and just looked at the ground as he pushed her towards the counter whispering into her ear,while pressing his purse into her hands"Pay with my coins I don't want anyone to see how rich you are"he backed of and leaned against a wall waiting for her to get her room before

She nearly melted into his embrace in his strong arms she felt protected, like nothing could hurt her. Nicole couldn't help but feel slightly disappointed when he pulled away, it almost seemed like she couldn't get enough of his touch. She only give a small nod with head, thought she wasn't sure if she could keep away from trouble, she couldn't promise that since trouble always found her. Nicole started to follow him, this time keeping up with his pace. Jason walked slower than before and she didn't have to struggle to rush after him. She stole glances at him from time half to make sure that she wasn't lost and half to just take in his appearance. Soon they reached an inn, a warm bed sounded like paradise. Nicole took a hold of bag Jason handed to her, she only nodded and walked towards counter, ordering a room. She payed with coins given to her before grabbing the key and heading back to Jason. "Thanks...I will pay you back." She said, handing the bag back to him. Nicole looked around, the inn was quite crowded and she planned to listen to Jason and not show off how much money she had, just to avoid more trouble.

"Um...I really hate to stay in debt but i guess i can't pay you back now. It will be more quiet in my room." Nicole said while walking to second floor of the inn, searching for the right chamber. Quickly she found it and unlocked the door. The room was quite small and had only bed, night stand and a closet in it. Walls, floor and even ceiling was made of wood and smell of resin filled the air. It was nothing special but it had all the things needed. Nicole walked inside. She pulled out bag of cold and took out one of coins. "Take this...Keep the change, it's a thank you for saving me." She said while placing the coin in his hand. Nicole didn't know another way to say thank you, she figured since pirates love money it should be good enough.

Jason raised an eyebrow as she talked about paying him back,as he honestly didn't want any money from her,for some he reason he felt as if he had to look out for her,in his opinion her presence was worth alot more then the bit of money the room had cost him,it was only two copper coins with a good meal and he didn't see why shed pay him back.Nonetheless he nodded at her request to go to her room,as he walked after her he couldn't help but take in her appearance,she was something special to him by now. She was a true beauty,but if hed tell her shed probably just look down and blush,furthermore she was smart and caring and pretty much everything else he wasn't.He mused that opposites really must attract each other,at least she attracted him and usually hed be downstairs,bottle in the one hand and a harlot on his lap,but since some time now he just couldn't imagine himself with any woman but Nicole,even if that was a foolish dream.He followed her inside and close the door behind them,his mind started to develop fantasies of what would happen now and he barely listened to her words,only smiling a bit as she thanked him for saving her.He looked at the coin she had pressed into his hand and shook his head.That was more money than he made in year and yet he just couldnt bring himself to keep it,he didnt want to be payed by her,especially since saving her just felt right to him.He placed the coin at the bedside table and slowly approached her,before he pulled her into a gentle hug,and his heard stopped a beat as he gently pressed his lips against hers.They tasted wonderfully and he would have given everything to keep kissing her,but his senses came back to his body and he realized that he had fucked up.He quickly pulled back and took a few steps back,sure that shed be livid with him."Listen im sorry i shouldnt have done that,im really sorry,i guess i should leave"

She raised an eyebrow when he didn't accept the coin, for a brief moment she was confused and wondered if one coin wasn't enough till she understood that he didn't want to take the money from her. Her eyes grew wide when he suddenly warped his arms around her and before she could say anything or react he kissed her. Although the kiss lasted only for few moments for her it seemed to last for forever. The sensation of his lips against hers made her heart race. Her body went completely tense and she had no idea what to do or say. The warmth still lingered on her lips even after he pulled away. All the thoughts completely left her leaving her mind blank. Her whole body grew hot as if it was set on fire.

It was her first kiss, but she had no regrets. For some reason she didn't mind that Jason kissed her, it made her heart warm and feeling she couldn't quite explain bloom. He was rough and strong yet his kiss was gentle and soft. Before she wouldn't have imagined to have feeling for someone, even more a pirate.

Before Jason could leave Nicole grabbed the hem of his shirt. She was too shy to look up at him but somehow she gathered enough courage to do that. "Don't apologize....I don't mind." She said, voice barely above a whisper. Nicole wasn't sure if she was doing the right thing but she didn't care. She didn't know how he felt about her but she knew what she felt for him. Nicole tugged on his shirt softly before moving to stand in front of him. Without a word she warped her hands around his waist. She stood on her tip toes and pressed a small, shy kiss on his lips. It lasted only for few seconds as she was too shy to continue. In embarrassment Nicole buried her face in crock of his neck but still refused to let go of him, being scared that he will leave.

Jason stopped dead in his tracks when he heard her words,they were almost too quiet for him to understand,and yet a warmth spread in his body as he understood what Nicole had sad about him,and when she not only hugged him but also kissed him,an actual blush appeared on his face ,he thoroughly enjoyed her face buried in his in the crock of his neck and for a moment he just stood there,before he hesitantly wrapped his arms around her.He just enjoyed the feeling of her breath on his skin while he pulled her even closer against him and started to move his hands all over her back,before he gently moved them through her hair.He smiled down at her and rested his forehead against hers,still overwhelmed by the sensation of her touch and her smell."I dont really know how to say this Nicole but........... I love you"he leaned down and gently,longingly and passionate kissed her,enjoying every second of the kiss as he now knew that she wouldn't leave the room or push him away.Right there Jason,for the first time in his live,was truly at peace,he wanted nothing but keep Nicole close to him,he had never felt like this before."Nicole,please never leave me alone"he didnt know how he found the courage to say these words,yet he sounded almost as confident as usual

She couldn't believe her ears when he told her that he loved her. Those three simple words made a bright smile bloom on her lips. This time she didn't hesitate and kissed him back, not wanting the kiss to end. She enjoyed every moment of it, every movement of their lips. Her one hand traveled to his cheek while other clung't to his shirt, tightly clenching it between her fingers. He was taller than her so she had to stand on her tip toes and lean onto him not to fall. When they pulled back she felt sudden rush of shyness but she didn't look away, staring right into his eyes. "I won't leave you alone...I..i love you too...." She whispered, still struggling against her shyness. This was new to her, for the first time in her life she had feelings for someone and everything that was happening was something she hadn't experienced before.

"Will you stay with me tonight?" Nicole asked, but just as those words left her mouth she realized just how that must have sounded like. "Uhm..i-i mean..." Her face went bright red as she spoke, failing to explain what she meant by her words. This time embarrassment took over completely and she stepped away from him, wanting to hide how shy she was. Nicole gave up on explaining knowing that it would only making things more awkward.

Jason smiled softly as Nicole told him that she also loved him,he felt unbelievably happy about these words.Even while she spoke he couldn't help but notice all the details that made her look even cuter to him than she already was.And then she asked him if hed spent the night with her,he couldn't even answer before she stepped away and that brought a soft smile to his face,she looked like a small,fragile potato at the moment and instead of answering her,Jason simply wrapped his arms around her and pulled her towards the bed,letting himself fall down while he pulled her down with him.He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead,hiding how nervous he was about all of this and pulled his shirt off before he burred his face in her long hair. "If you want ill spent every night with you from now on until the day i die". He didn't know why he said it,but for once in his lifetime he absolutely meant it,he could think about what hed do without her.Jason's hands wrapped around her thin waist as he pressed her body against his,he wanted her,he wanted all of her like he had wanted nothing before."Nicole,i love you so much,please be mine.I don't know if i could live without you for even a day".He blushed at his rough words and cursed himself for not being gifted with a sharper tongue

Nicole gasped from surprise as he suddenly warped his hands around her and pulled her down on the bed with him. Her heart started to race as she looked at him. She couldn’t help but stare as he took off his shirt, now she was really growing nervous. Her body grew even more hotter and her breathing heavier as she suddenly no longer had any control over her emotions and actions. Jason didn’t look nervous at all which made her wonder if he was used to this kinds of situations. That thought made her heart ache with jealousy and she shook her head, trying to get rid of the annoying feeling. She really didn’t want to ruin the moment. Nicole couldn’t help but feel a little scared of what was about to happen but she tried not to show it and relax a bit more. She was okay with everything Jason did, he had taken a special place in her heart and although they didn’t know each other for long she truly loved him and now she was sure that she did.

His words made her blush even more, if it was even possible. She hesitated a bit, trying to find a courage before nodding. “I’m all yours....Please be gentle...” She said the last par very quietly while slowly reaching out and warping her arms around him, pulling him closer to her. Nicole felt like she wanted to be even closer to him but didn’t have enough courage to say it.

Jason was gentle but eventually the young lovers fell asleep,and Jason at least had never slept better than in this night,with Nicole still in his arms,he snored softly until the morning came,this time he was awoke earlier than her and he yawned abit while he sat up in the bad careful to not wake his love,that still looked to be asleep,he rubbed his eyes while he looked around the room,only illuminated by fain sunshine.He saw their clothes scrambled across the room,as neither of them had wanted to stop to fold them.He moved a strain of hair out of her soft face and thought about what to do,he couldn't force his life onto her,that was clear to him,shed never adept to the life of a pirate,a life at sea sure but not that of a pirate.He placed a soft kiss on her cheek before he let out a soft sigh.His crew would notice it aswell and he was certain that some would see his relationship as a weakness to exploit.He shook his head as tried to get rid of the thoughts snuggling against her again and whispering into her ear "i love you)

(soory abit short :( )

She groaned softly as she felt someone moving besides her. Nicole ignored that, still feeling rather tired and sour, she slipped back into light slumber only to be waken up moments later by soft sensation of lips on her cheek and all too familiar voice whispering into her ear. The corner of her lip lifted up in small smile as she snuggled closer to the warm body besides her. She shivered from chilly air that brushed against her bare shoulders and quickly pulled the covers up to her chin. Nicole reused to open her eyes, wanting to sleep some more and enjoy her lovers touch. Some time later she slowly opened her heavy eyes, blinking few times she took a look around. First thing she saw were rather messy room with their clothes on scattered across the wooden floor and rays of sun that shined inside the room. Then her eyes traveled to Jason as she looked up at him. "G-good morning..." She whispered in groggy morning voice. Nicole held onto covers for her dear life, both to keep herself warm and not to walk around with nothing covering her. Although it was already too late for that her shy nature hadn't changed.

"What time is it?" She asked while slowly sitting up, supporting herself on one elbow while holding a blanket around her with other hand. Nicole looked over at Jason, giving him a shy smile. A bit hesitantly she leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on his lips. It lasted only for few moments as she pulled back and sat up straight. "We should get up before your crew notices..." She said a bit sadly while clumsily trying to climb out from bed without tripping over and falling.

Jason smiled as noticed that Nicole was finally awake and he chuckled softly as she looked around the room,she was obviously still abit tired and judging by the way she used the covers to conceil her naked body from him,she was as shy as ever.He enjoyed her soft and gentle kiss,even if it only lasted for a few precious seconds.He looked down as she got out of the bad and talked about his crew noticing this,apperantly she had figured out that hed be concerned about that and if he was honest he had to admit that he felt ashamed for it. He got up and supported her so that she at least wouldn't fall flat on her face as usual, she moved elegantly and with perfect balance most of the time, but she didn't seam to be able to keep that grace when she was climbing out of the bed. He even looked away from her as he wanted to give her that much privacy at least, while he picked up his own clothes. "Nicole im pretty sure that at least the smarter ones already know, I mean I vanished in your room and never showed up again or even have an own room, so we don't have to even bother with hiding it." He smiled as he saw the gold coin he had left on her bed side table. "Nicole do you know how much money your even carrying with yourself? For the one coin you wanted to give me yesterday id have rob and kill for years......". He was happy that shed at least would never have to worry about money, if she managed to stay free

Nicole smiled a little when he helped her out of bed. Quickly she gathered her clothes, picking them up from the floor. She checked if he wasn't looking before putting the blanket away and starting to get dressed, trying not to look at Jason as he did the same thing. She could only sigh at his words, knowing that it's true and most of the crew already had figured out what was going on. After all she stayed in his room on the ship too. "I guess your right, but i think it would be better if we tried not to show it much in public...I mean...It's better if we don't show our relationship to your crew members even if they know. I don't want them to see me as your weakness." She explained, understanding that her words were awkward. Her own words made her a little sad but they were the truth and she could sense that it bothered Jason too.

When he mentioned money she raised an eyebrow in surprise. Was one golden coin that much? She was surprised that the room in inn was very cheap but didn't think much about it. "In capital no one can really buy anything with one golden coin, everyone there sends around three of those coins for a meal. I took enough money for a week with a hope that i could find a job till then. I heard that things were cheaper outside the capital, i guess i didn't imagine how much...." Nicole said, understanding just how different was the world she came from. Her eyes raveled to Jason as she walked to stand besides him. "I never thought much about money since i always had enough of it. But...What about you? You haven't told me anything at all. I have been wondering this for a while now. How did you become a pirate?" Nicole asked, staring up at him and waiting for an answer.

He listened to her tale about how little money this was and just shook his head,what she said sounded unbelievable to him,he had never been even close to the capital and if anyone besides Nicole would have talked about so much money for a meal,he would have punched the person in the face for making fun of him,but she just sounded so casual about all of this.When she stood in front of him he gently wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes as he listened to her questions,he knew that shed ask eventually but he just had hoped to avoid them for a bit more.He smiled down at her and sighed."Well it started when i was a kid,my family was piss poor and my dad was a fisher.I was always out on the sea with him from the time on i could walk.My parents were piss poor,uneducated but unlike me they were honest,same goes for my sister nowadays."he took in a deep breath as he didn't like talking about his past at all but felt like Nicole deserved some answers."Well soon i got in trouble,at first i always got carried back home and was punished by my parents,but eventually i seriously injured a rich kid and that got me into prison,there i learned how to fight dirtier,cheat and lie better and i learned to kill...."he softly kissed her cheek."Once i got out i joined a pirate crew with some mates i met in the prison,they are pretty much the only guys i trust of the crew.After some time i was fed up with the captain,told him to leave the ship to me or die and he refused to leave...After that i became the captain and well some years later i found you in my cargo hold"

She couldn't believe what he was telling her. His past was nothing like hers, he had suffered so much and done so many bad things. She had hard time taking in what he was telling her. She didn't know how to react to what he was telling her, she had no idea what to say. Nicole felt something warm and wet run down her cheek. Quickly she wiped away tears that had formed in her eyes, she didn't even notice that she started to cry. All the emotions that mixed inside her and she had no idea how to get hold of them. She leaned into his arms,hiding her face from him. His story moved her, she had no idea that life could be so hard for people. It made her heart ache but in the same time she was a bit worried. She wasn't sure if she could stay with someone that could easily kill. That side of Jason scared her. It really did. The fact that his hands were covered in blood made her wary and a little afraid.

"All my life i have lived in luxury, not knowing anything besides gigantic mansions, rich foods, fancy ball and servants who did everything for me. When i escaped that was the first time i made a decision on my own. My sister got married to a complete stranger and my father didn't even let her choose which candidate to marry, i didn't want the same fate....I have never gone through things like you. Even if i try i don't think that i can understand how you feel like...I hope you don't mind but i need time. Time to think things over and understand what i want to do." Nicole said while pulling away. "I'm sorry...I just need time." She apologized, looking down at the ground. Nicole needed to understand if life as a pirate was really for her. She loved Jason but the fact that he had killed, even in front of her...it made her think if she was really the real person for him. Without another word she left the room, deciding to take a walk.

Jason worried as he saw the tear running down her cheek,he had worried that his story would changer opinion about him and apparently he was right.He listened to her words and felt a sharp pain in his chest when she said that shed need more time to think about them and her future life,he understood it but it still pained him to see her walk out of the door.He thought about running after her but decided against it as it would just push her further away from him.He punched the wall and tried to appear calm as he walked out of the room a few minutes after her with his fists clenched.Minutes later he found himself at the bar with a bottle of rum and a pipe,drinking to forgot his worries about Nicole,he just hoped shed be okay and not get in trouble for once.He looked up as someone,it turned out to be Kurt one of his trusted crew mates walked up to him and spoke in a hushed voice "Jason,why are we still in port?We didn't make enough on the merchant ship to take time off........And some of the guys are worried about the girl,your not making yourself many fans with that girl." Jason looked up at Kurt with the alcohol showing a bit in his eyes and he also spoke in a hushed voice."We are leaving tomorrow and your my right hand man,deal with the guys that have complains,if they are so dangerous they should talk to me directly,understood?"Kurt just nodded and walked off again,knowing that he wouldn't be able to talk sense into Jason and left him at the bar to deal with the crew

She rushed out from the inn, heading in direction unknown even to her. She walked through empty streets, only few people were around and they gave her strange looks. But Nicole didn't even notice that, she was deep in her thoughts, trying to figure out what to do next. She didn't have anywhere to go, she loved Jason and could get used to living on a ship. But on other hand...he was a criminal, had killed many people and he probably didn't plan to stop doing that. She didn't know how to live with that part of his life. Nicole didn't know if she could handle it. Thoughts of what she had to do rushed through her head, leaving her more and more confused and desperate. After a while she came to stop, staring at the ground. Why did it matter what had happened in past? She loved him for who he was now and still had feelings for him even when he killed the man in front of her. Nicole looked up, making up her mind. She knew that she couldn't live without him no matter what. And if being together with him meant becoming a criminal she was okay with it.

Without another thought Nicole turned back and started to run back to inn to find Jason. Her legs felt light and she could run faster, in matter of few moments she was standing before inn. But when she walked inside she froze. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw Jason sitting near bar with a girl kissing him. That made her heart stop, it was too painful to watch. Without a word Nicole slumped door shut and ran out of inn. Her chest felt heavy and her head was spinning. In her dizzy state she didn't notice a coach approaching and before she could react sharp pain run through her whole body and everything went black as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Jason looked at the girl that had just kissed him before roughly pushing her away,he wasnt paying attention at first and because of the alcohol he was slow but once he realized it wasn't Nicole he was disgusted,2 weeks ago he would have taken that girl up to his room but now he just wanted Nicole.He turned around and saw what looked like Nicoles hair outside of the window,he got up as quickly as he could and went out on the streets only to see her being hit over the head and pulled into a coach heading for the port.He sobered up quickly as he realized what that meant and he shouted orders as clear as he could,and luckily his crew heard him and rushed out,his order was clear and they listened as he had told them that they are leaving now.They were slower at the port but apparently the men that had taken Nicole were terrible sailors,at least he saw the coach in front of a ship that was just leaving port.He was enraged that someone took Nicole from him and he wanted to tear that person apart limb by limb,if Nicole seamed even lightly hurt.His anger was clear in his voice and his crew was very motivated,knowing that if one would fuck up hed feel Jasons wrath,soon they were sailing after the ship and jason planned to attack at night.They always stayed a good distance away and as the other ship.Once it was night he and a few man approached the ship in rowing boats and boarded it,Jason wanted a bloodbath and he got it as a brutal fight ensued

When Nicole opened her eyes she found herself in unfamiliar room, laying on old mattress. Her head was pulsing and her whole body felt heavy. Her vision was blurred and only some time later it returned back to normal and she could see exactly where she was. It was a very small, empty room with nothing besides mattress and tray of food in it. Only light came from small window near ceiling. It wasn't exactly a cell but still something very similar to it. Nicole slowly sat up, only to quickly fall back. Her head was spinning and sharp pain ran through the back of her head every time she moved. That was probably the worst headache she ever had. Nicole lied there for a while before sitting up again, this time feeling a little better. Her leg was chained to wall, preventing her from leaving. By the swaying and smell of seawater it was clear that she on a ship but it wasn't Jason's ship. She struggled not to panic, her only comfort was that whoever kidnapped her was probably after her fathers money and wouldn't hurt her if they wanted to get it.

She crawled up in a corner, trying to figure out what to do next. Her mind was racing and time seemed to stop. Before she knew it the room had grown even more darker as the evening came. Silver glow of moon was the only light that protected her from darkness. Nicole didn't even touch the food given to her. Suddenly loud bangs and yelling was heard. She didn't know what was going on but silent fear sneaked in her heart and she knew that she had to get away. Nicole had nothing to pic a lock with which made things even harder. She simply pulled knees to herself, trying not to let fear overwhelm her. Her thoughts traveled back to Jason as she hoped that he would once again get her out from trouble, but that was a naive hope.

As the smoke on the deck cleared Jason saw the mess that had been cause,it appeared that two of his men were dead as was the entire crew of the boarded ship,Jason himself had killed the captain,ignoring the kidnappers plea for mercy.The air was filled by the smell of gunpowder as Jason gave ordered for his men to wait on deck while he moved down into the ship using the keys he had taken from the diseased captain.He was covered in blood,some his but most that of strangers and he knew that Nicole would be disgusted to see him like that,but right now he didn't care about that he just needed to make sure she was ok.He opened door after door before he finally entered a room and saw a small figure cowering in the corner of it and apparently chained to the wall.He slowly approached the figure,certain that it was Nicole but unable to see if she was unharmed.Jason gently grabbed ahold of her leg and unlocked the shackles,not able to think of her as chained up before he moved to kneel down in front of her.He would have loved to hug her and just hold her but his shirt had quite some blood on it and shed only be disgusted by him hugging her now,so instead he gently smiled at her and tried to speak in a soothing voice"Hey my love,I came for you.Did anyone hurt you?"he tried a friendlier,almost jokeing tone "And didn't I tell you to stay out of trouble?".He knew that some of the crew would complain about losing to men to save a simple girl like her but right now that didn't matter to jason

She tensed up when she heard gunshots and shouting, a bit fight was going on and she started to feel more and more scared. Suddenly she heard footsteps closing in on the room she was held in. Nicole pushed herself more into corner, hoping that no one will notice her in dark. She stayed as silent as possible, not daring to even breath. In her mind she was praying that whoever was coming will go past her room. But all the hopes disappeared when footsteps stop't before the door and click was heard as they opened. At first she didn't recognize who came in, it was too dark for her to see mans face. As he came closer she tensed more and more, being close to complete panic. But when the man knelt down she saw who it was. The sight of blood on him made her eyes widen slightly. Her first thought was that he was badly hurt but she saw no serious wounds. The blood wasn't his.

For a moment she could only stare at him, not believing that he was actually there for her. Nicole quickly warped her arms around his neck, not minding her shirt getting stained with blood. All she cared about was Jason and the fact that he had come to save her. "I'm not hurt..They didn't do anything. How did you know where i was?" She asked, many questions forming in her head. "What about you? Are you hurt?" She asked, pulling back and looking at him for any injury's. Nicole felt both happy and relieved to have him with her, she didn't want to let got of him but in the same time she couldn't forget about the girl. It wasn't the time to ask that so she kept it to herself at least till they got away.

Jason was honestly shocked as he felt her passionate embrace, he hadn't expected her to be this happy to see him and he had obviously underestimated her ability to ignore a mass. After a second he also wrapped his arms around her, glad to hold her again and despite her reassurance he had to check if she was hurt, a quick look showed her statement to be true and he couldn't believe his luck in this case. He chuckled at her barrage of questions, as her curiosity was obviously not hampered by all of this." I saw you get captured and this ship is slower than mine and the crew were terrible sailors, it was easy to follow them until they layed anchor. I mean I couldn't let them get away with you" he rested his forehead against hers, with his eyes closed as he still felt abit light headed, thanks to the blood loss from several minor wounds and the alcohol he had consumed a few hours ago. "Nicole don't worry about me, im fine and only got a few wounds, nothing that you have to worry about, trust me." He was amazed she was the victim of a kidnapping and here she was worrying about him instead of herself, he placed a soft loving kiss on her lips and and pressed her closer against him once more." I was so fucking worried about you, I thought you were gone after the morning, I seriously thought you had left me behind at firs.........."

Nicole couldn't help but worry even when he told her that he only had few wounds, it still worried her. Quickly she started to search for the wounds to stop the bleeding. She smiled when he kissed her, but that only reminded her of what she saw earlier that day. Many feelings mixed inside her but she was still happy to see him. Nicole really was helplessly in love with him. "I just needed a second to collect my thoughts, sorry for running away like that. There were few things i wasn't sure of." She paused, pulling away from Jason. "I don't care what you did in past, i know that our life styles are very different but i can accept yours even if it means seeing how you kill...well, that might take time to get used to but i'm okay with that. I was ready to accept the life of a pirate...but when i wanted to tell you that you already found yourself another woman. I have to admit, that was much faster than i would have expected. I can't stay with you. Not because your a pirate...but i don't think that i can bear you cheating on me. I can't...and yet i can't seem to keep myself away from you. I love you." Nicole said, honestly explaining her feelings. She wanted to be with him but wasn't sure if she was the right woman for him.

"But now is not the time to talk about that...We have to get away." She stood up, wobbling a little before regaining her balance. Nicole quickly walked to door, but before she opened them she turned back to face Jason. "Thank you for saving me...again." She give him a small smile before sneaking out from the room. "Uh? Where to next?" She asked, looking around for a way out. Nicole wasn't familiar with the ship and had no idea where to go.

Jason smiled as she was already looking for his wounds and he was ready to just enjoy her attention,but when he heard her voice he knew that something bad was about to happen.He listened silently to her words and felt a sharp pain in his heart as he thought of the situation,she must have not seen how he pushed the woman away from him and.The only thing he liked about what she said was how she said that she still loved him,yet she immediately got out of the room.He took a second to collect his thoughts before he followed her out into the dark hallway and gently wrapped his arms around her waist,pulling her against him and resting his head on her shoulder."Nicole i would never cheat on you,i pushed the girl away as soon as i realized it wasn't you,i was drunk and too slow to notice it at first"he took a deep breath as he felt sorry for the pain he had caused her with these actions and he placed a soft kiss on her cheek."I will never cheat on you,do you really think id get into a mess like that only to cheat on you?I have risked alot for you and id risk even more for you,just because your the first woman i truly love".He stepped back and grabbed her hand leading her up on deck and back onto his ship,shooting down some protests of his crew with an angry stare as he lead her to his cabin."Atleast let us talk about it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back