• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dark Timelines (Arrowverse): Sins of the Parents

Bocaj

The current season of the Flash (Cw) has caught my interest in future events.

Most of the shows, hint at a much darker future waiting for the characters, and that might be fun to write in.

So, I’d love to write something within this darker times; sorta of a AU from the shows, since I’m sure they are working towards avoiding such dark futures. I’ve come up with a few key things, I think would work best for this dark future setting.

• Reverse Flash attacks, like the current future newspaper states, and that is the event where Flash (Barry Allen) goes missing.
  • After the Flash goes missing, Star City is invaded by Grant Wilson and his following:Majority of team arrow is taken out there- John Diggle, Wild-Dog, Black Siren. Oliver loses his arm, and will to fight after a while (like in Star City 2046-Legends Episode.
  • Argus around the same time starts their ban and control over Meta humans, mostly due to the events caused by the Reverse Flash.This kicks off dampening and throwing meta’s into special jails. Argus basically becomes a Big Brother like figure. Also, Iris implanting a device in Nora to keep her powers hidden. (Until she discovers this, and removes it. Like mentioned in the episode.)
  • The Legends never show up in 2046, like they do in season one. So, team Arrow never gets the boost of encouragement.
And that’s where things would pick up. Like how Oliver, Barry and Kara are basically the main Trio of the Arrowverse, I‘d like a new generation to be front and center. John Diggle Jr (Conor Hawk/New Green Arrow), Nora West Allen (Xs), and perhaps someone from Kara’s blood line, close to her. Still thinking on that.

As for actually story beats, still working on that. I think a good place to start would be, the new heroes trying to reclaim Star City. A struggling to keep hope alive Conor Hawk, with help of a newly discovered Speedster of Xs. From there, they could move in fighting ARGUS after they become aware of Nora’s powers. Main mystery could be trying to figure out what happened to Barry Allen.

Not sure how interested people might be in this, but decided to throw my thoughts out here. Might need to workshop some dates, so J.J and Nora can work together.

Thanks for reading!Would love to discuss with anyone on this!F05689AB-E9D1-4BD6-9B2B-90C7AC565B16.jpegFEEEAE8A-CC6D-427A-A7D1-F0412C6FB9E5.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back