• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dark Theams

LostGirlMira

Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone ive got a few ideas for some darker theams (ive been craving some darker role plays lately) and was wondering if anyone would be interested?

can be horrer or dark twisted romance

any genre

hey if anyone here watches OUAT id love it if they could play Pan

I have an idea for a plot but I'm open to tweaking it or creating a new one '

slow eventual romance/dark

Sweet! ill PM you if I can figure out how haha (id love to hear any ideas you may have as well as telling you my own)

LostGirlMira LostGirlMira To PM someone click their username and find the button start a conversation :) I also have some ideas for dark rps and would love to talk about them with you :)

I have a small idea to get a Rumple romance going but I need someone to play rumple and maybe help flush the story out with some fresh ideas

ok this one is for all my fellow dark themes lovers out there to join, you get to be a ruthless mafia boss whos come to collect his money

After (my character's relative) took out a bigger loan from the (whatever kind of mafia) mafia then he/she could pay back he/she decided to go into hiding the second they realized they couldn't pay them back, the main problem? (my character) and the rest of her family wasn't told of this and so didn't know what to do when the mafia came pounding on their front door and breaking in and well lets just say the mafia boss wont take I don't know for an answer

I imagined a male for the role of the mafia boss but I can work with a female mafia boss as well ive got no gender preference on this one

you can decide witch of my lovely ladies you want me to use for this one

1x1 private rp please pm me if you are interested

putting this in the adults only section as the mafia boss should not hold back

torture is allowed, physical harm (ie shooting body parts or slicing skin off) is allowed this is a pretty much anything dark and twisted goes

I don't really see any romance happening in this but if it does or you want it we can work something out

In a land of dragons and knights a king is looking for a new mistress of course he needs to keep it secret as the last one his wife found out and had executed, in search he goes to the town of the common folk after telling his queen he has buissness to attend to there he finds girl

I just had this idea and I really need someone to play the king! I'd prefer for the king to be kinda sadistic (cuz I'm weird like that) but everything else about him (as far as his looks and the rest of the personality can be up to you)

I'd like a private rp so pm me please

You can add other characters if you want as well as long as it doesn't take over the plot and either you or I can play the queen as well

I'd prefer a long term rp partner but if not that is fine too

Hey I'm looking for someone who can play Jeff the killer I want this to eventually be a romance but I want a twisted romance I want dark and horror that I can't escape

Please even if you haven't written Jeff before if you are good with dark and horror please try

Private rp so please pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back