• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dark Souls roleplay?

Should we do the Artorias of the Abyss DLC?

• Total voters
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Been wanting to do a Dark Souls I roleplay for the longest while now. Essentially, the plot will be very similar (with minor deviations) to the basic Dark Souls I plotline, and we can do the Artorias of the Abyss DLC as well if you guys would like. Everybody (although I might not) will make a character and I will guide them through the setting and plot of Dark Souls, basically as a game-master.

And that's pretty much it. Anybody interested?

Ahhh holy crap this looks dope, did it already start or can I join?

Yeah, too late sorry bud :/

Just kidding, it's still open. If you would like to join then that leaves us with 5 total players which is just what I like. I'll give anybody else who might be interested a grace period; I'll officially start the roleplay... Probably around 12:00 or 1:00 PM.

I think I would be interested in something like this, Dark Souls is definitely one of my favorite games of all time!

Alright then! Slightly excited since we actually have a fairly large group. I'm typing up the CS now and I'll set up an OOC chat immediately after that.

If you still accepting, I would love to join. To yah know fresh-in it up with fashions souls amirite mah lads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back