Dark Souls Builds

SimpleGuy

Struggler
What kinda builds do you like to play? I have played a bit of DS 2 and have beaten 3 and Bloodborne. 

I generally like to play a Guts sort of build with a super huge greatsword. Wbu?

I haven't played Dark Souls 1 or 2. Or Bloodborne for that matter. But I have watched my husband play Dark Souls 2.

I have played and beaten Dark Souls 3. 

Currently on NG (New Game) +7.

My main and really only build is pure tank.

Currently I sport Havel's Armor and Shield, Morion's Blade and a Heavy Infused Lothric Knight Sword. I also carry with me the Dragonslayer Greatbow with Onislayer Greatarrows and DragonSlayer Greatarrows.

I am absolutely psyched for the new DLC to come out this October!!! 

Well, the build that I am working one is kind of a hybrid build. Between pyromancy and strength(I use the axe that if you choose pyromancer as a class, you start out with it.), mainly level up my strength, intelligence, faith, and now working on vitality to a point. My stamina sucks, and I need it when I face two more bosses. I have another character, and I am going to attempt to try a sorcery build. Can't guarantee you how well I will do it. I'm in the process of trying to level up my pyromancer warrior, let's call him that, to get ready with the dlc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno if you guys do this, but I honestly love to challenge myself to extremes once I beat a Souls game once. For instance, in Dark Souls 3, I decided to try and beat the game using only an upgraded shield as a weapon. In Dark Souls 2, I tried to beat the game using dual broken swords with different enchantments, that one didn't go all too well.

I am not good enough to do that. I still haven't beet Gwyn yet, and I still need to beat the Soul of Cinder in the third game, but I am waiting until I do the dlc to try and finish it.

A friend of mine did a walkthrough with just the broken sword in the first game, I believe.  

Well, the build that I am working one is kind of a hybrid build. Between pyromancy and strength

In dark souls 1 I did the same thing only it was a pyromancer capable of wielding a Zweinder. Initially I just did it because of 

Sen's fortress. It took me forever to find the balcony bonfire since I tried to play it without looking it up and kept dying in spite of my decent level at the time. So I just overhead slammed those Snake bastards to the ground each time and it felt sooooo cathartic! After I was done with the place ... I just could not bear to part with the build despite better weapons later on. In fact I think it made for a good handicap at later stages.

In Dark souls 2 and 3 I went 'deprived' since I wanted the scope to make and play with a diverse character later on.

Morion's Blade

I favor Mori's blade too. Armor varying. Only been up to NG+4 in any Dark souls game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back