• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Dark Science Fiction Ideas

Yakebow

Hit Me!
So I have always loved science fiction. I would not go as to say I am particular skilled at RP as I have only delved into it in bursts a few times in my life.

I am however a strong writer and can create quite interesting worlds and concepts.

I am after either a group idea if someone is recruting, or a 1 x 1 partner to create some dark futures with.

I love apocalypse type ideas, or dystopian worlds. Near future or distant though I prefer more realistic takes based in real world ideas.

Modern and realistic also interests me, have done RP's based on war, drug trafficking and viral epidemic in the past.

Feel free to respond if you would like to brainstorm into chaos!

Brainstorm please?
Well in this case I have had an idea stuck in my head recently similar to the Cowboy Bebop world (if you have ever watched the series) about the Earth being essentially destroyed or nearly uninhabitable leaving the survivors to colonize the rest of the solar system.

Also another dystopian world by which there is a society highly sealed off from the rest of the world out of fear of a spreading illness, a safe haven. Bjt turns dystopian as the polkce and milktary forces turn more to eradicating even the smallest hint of illness either mental, genetic or contagion based.

Also open to what ever other ideas you may have

Those seem cool, I've never watched Cowboy Bebop
Basically a cowboy western set in space. But instead of horses and the wild west you have space ships and bounty hunters.

Was thinking a romance/action/adventure type theme as well. Slow paced. Detailed.

Nah, I don't mind. Almost 4 AM here as well. I just never stop talking. Send me a PM, we can discuss character and setting and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back