• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dark/Romance/Adventure/Action/Magic/Fantasy partners <3?

kitphiroth

Hey, I am looking for new partners for my roleplays. I have a few ideas that I am just itching to do, and it is choking me with how bad I want to roleplay it out. For the instances, I have a world-build we can use for our setting and I do not mind DMing the story myself but I would like input or your own ideas for character arcs for your character. Here are the ideas that I am craving.

Demon/Angel: This is my most coveted thing right now. There will be some violence between them because my character will be trying to redeem the Lord of the Underworld(A demon). So, she is basically going to outlast his terribleness. This relationship is going to be very toxic for the both of them because she is set on helping him no matter how terrible he is. It would basically him breaking her down and through that he could likely change. I would love you forever for this.

Madam Angel/Angel: Same character as above, but because she is not a fully-fledged, authentic angel she has a lot of trouble with acceptance from the head of angels. I'm only open for FxF for this one.

Human/Faerie: Faeries in my world are not known to actually be considered "people" because they are flecks of light. A faerie hunter finds this out and they go back and forth between him wanting her for her parts, wanting her for her faerie dust and trying to find a way to exploit her. She is going to be totally in love with him at some point, which will make things difficult between them.

Chaotic Good/Lawful Evil: These two characters have been best friends when they were children, separated through a tragic circumstance. I play the Chaotic Good character, and your character is sent to find her but they haven't seen one another in a long time and it creates a lot of tension between them. This would be a lot of drama, a lot of adventure/action/romance between them.

Note: I have plenty of characters, but I only prefer the fantasy stuff. I hope to get some grabbers, but feel free to talk to me and we can totally work something out. I only prefer PM RP, and I would like if you had discord so we could talk things over, but if not that's fine! Here is hoping for some biters <3 Also, I'm over 18+ and prefer if you were as well. I also will introduce NPCs into our roleplays to keep things new and fresh! :D!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back