• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [DARK] Kpop Stalker Idea Open to all Groups/Celebrities!

takamikan

and that's what being a school idol's all about!
Before I begin: I don’t condone/participate in/like stalking in real life!!! It’s gross and terrible and wrong!!! (I wish no one death but certainly a trip to the psychiatrist lol) Please respect idols, other celebrities, and people in general! Especially personal space.

BUT as my friends know I’m a dark person and stuff like this seriously fascinates me, and as a consequence I LOVE to rp it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“In South Korean culture, a sasaeng or sasaeng fan (Hangul: 사생팬; Hanja: 私生팬) is an over-obsessive fan of a Korean idol, or other public figure, that has engaged in stalking or other behaviour that constitutes an invasion of privacy.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This idea is very open, but is based off the following definition ^^^^ Again sasaeng culture is hella interesting to me and the way they work is just crazy.

I’m open to any group or celebrity but obviously I will be biased towards people I like. We can talk about plots privately, but again I’m open to pretty much everything!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now obviously this rp is going to get really dark really fast. Tell me your limits/triggers, and I'll respect them! Always tell me if youre uncomfortable, and I'll do the same for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please be literate! Use proper grammar and spell your words correctly!

I tend to do paragraph replies, but can do more! (even more when I’m super into something!) While I’m guilty of occasional one liners (Usually during extended conversations), please try to aim for a couple sentences in a reply! I’ll try to match what you write, so don’t let a para hold you back!

I will NOT rp with any characters under 18 for this rp.

Tell me your limits! What are you comfortable with, what aren’t you?

Talk to me! I like to plan basic events beforehand and then flesh them out in rp, but I also want to be your friend! I use // for OOC.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m open to;

Doubling up (We both play an idol and a sasaeng/stalker)
Playing a real idol
Playing a made up idol for the rp

Interested in a fictional idol scenario. Using real idols kinda irks me, personally. I would prefer the role of the sasaeng fan; I love dark RP's and would like a try at this haha.

Interested in a fictional idol scenario. Using real idols kinda irks me, personally. I would prefer the role of the sasaeng fan; I love dark RP's and would like a try at this haha.
PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back