• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dark Guilds Rising: Fairy Tail Rp

Sawa smiled and blushed slightly when she was called beautiful even if it was by an enemy a compliment was always nice she didn't say anything back though since it was an opponent not someone to be getting friendly with. She kept her eyes on her opponent just to make sure that he didn't try anything against Sawa since it has happened once before to her during a fight.

Acting as normal as possible,she started to pretend that she was playing 4-square,while continuing to do a few tricks with yin & yang. Spinning around on one leg she turned to face Sasha,"Well,most S-Class missions for us are the usual,take down a dark guild. So...I'm pretty sure we are going to take down some random dark guild,but ironically most dark guilds take down each other. They crave power and end up killing each other,which is truly idiotic."Elizabeth explained the scenes she has seen herself and a few things that she has heard about.

"Anywa-- Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Elizabeth ran behind Sasha and hid behind her. "What is that thing,"she screamed in distress pointing at Vulcan,"It looks like a hodras, wyvern, and a vulcan had a love triangle, had one child that came out with all of the species ugliest traits,but when it was born it was so ugly the mother threw it into the ceiling making it uglier. Sadly it's ugliness continued to spread as it got older,and now it is here to steal our beauty!" Elizabeth spat out her overactive in a matter of minutes. She could barely stand to look at Vulture,but she quickly jumped out from behind Sasha,"Oh...your a mage from Dark Raven,correct?"Elizabeth reorganized herself as she prepared for a fight,swinging her yo-yos with excitement. "No we are not,but I thought you were doing it!"

Sasha listened to Elizabeth's talk on the dark guilds and S Class missions. It seemed all reasonable enough, and she was just about to comment on it when Elizabeth jumped behind her, freaking out, at the person who spoke.

Sasha couldn't help it. She laughed at Elizabeth's behaviour. But she had to agree, the guy was ugly. It made her heart ache, imagining all the hardships he had probably faced. Still, she managed to keep a straight face as she said "it's rude to say what you think about people like that, Elizabeth"

She composed herself well, and shifted when Elizabeth said that the person was from the dark guild. She narrow her eyes, and said "I think he is doing it, Elizabeth. Or one of his dark guild."

Salena

"Say hi? Say hi to who? The light guild members. Sure and then invite them for tea," Salena mockingly whispered. "As soon as you set foot down on the ground beside them, they are going to be able to tell that you are a dark guild member. Wait until they all gather around a little closer together, then you can say your greetings," Salena muttered as she turned her attention back to the three wizards they were left with. She saw that one who was falling behind finally caught up to the two other wizards they were targeting.

I should get Pantex on this...Caina and Vulture could probably use all the help they need. It's going to be three on three and three on four. Fair enough.

Salena placed an index finger on the temple of her head and sent out an invitation to Pantex.
Hey Panty. We are going to need all the help we can get. Currently Caina and Vulture are facing four light guild members to gather intel on what types of magic they use. This is only an information quest, not a fighting quest. We are to gather intel and no more. Alistair and I are about to go after three but we will be having Loren join us shortly.

@Psylion @Aldriem @UnwantedTruth

Pantex stood outside a jewelry shop. He looked grinning in the window. He was about to start making a heist plan when he got the message. He grinned wider. "Well Castro, looks like we've got a job to do." He said to the sleeping ferret around his neck. He started walking to where he assumed they were, which was the light guild's place.

(( Noted! Btw this post will be a bit icky cause I just watched the Walking Dead so I am in that mind state. ))

Ara instantly felt drained and didn't have enough time to react to the punch to her head. She landed on the ground and steadied herself on the tree. She didn't know why she was so exhausted but she needed to take a breather, but didn't have time. She spat out blood, " You'll regret that.." The spider tattoo on Caina's tongue shot a web to Ara's hand, and with all her might she tugged.

((Then in honor of the walking dead I dedicate this next attack))

Caina felt the tugging on his toung and lost his blance at the suden jerk forward, his face collided with the ground as he continued getting pulled. 'Web magic eh, well you don't have many options with that one, also your caught so...' 'Shut up, zombie mode' 'Zombie wha-' "AAAAAGHHH!" Caina then kicked off the ground with his feet screaming like a mad man and used the tugging provided by Ara to speed him up, he ran at her with all his might and opened his mouth wide. When he was a yard away he leaped for Ara, his mouth as wide open as he could make it, aiming for a sold bite on her neck.

(( I was more going for I would rip his tongue out :3 thats okay xD ))

With contact of Caina biting her neck, all of her spider tattoos crawled onto his body. The first spiders to reach is back shot webbing towards the trees behind him, pulling him away Caina from her. The spiders reached their marks on his body and each shot webbing in different directions as if he was caught in a spider web. They pulled him in different directions until he was stuck in the middle due to her children. " I dont know.. what you did to me... but I dont fight. My.... my children do for me..." Ara grabbed her bite wound and screamed in pain. She slowly walked towards him still hand on her shoulder, her top part of the dress entwined and wrapped around her arm in a pillar, or spear. Making a lance osome sort she lunged it towards Caina's trapped body.

"What do ya think old man? Bad move?" 'Careless move.' "But being in a tight space like this, my fault or not. ITS FUN!" Caina began laughing while having what looked like a seizure as the lance impaled him in the side. As soon as the blood started pouring out Caina froze, completely still, as of time it's self had stopped around him. "Hey, your going to have to forgive me. I don't like using my chains against someone in your physical condition but you leave me little to no option. Wild dance, hell's gate." As soon as Caina finished saying those words chains came from his sleeves and made a border around Caina and Ara. Once the chains stopped making the border the electricity dancing across the chains grew more intense until it discharged, giving everyone in the border a harsh shock.

Last edited by a moderator:
VULTURE

Vulture paused in his efforts, realising they weren't quite as stupid as he'd thought they'd looked. Ah well, just meant skipping the foreplay. Their comments on his appearance were soon brushed off as well. They wouldn't remember much soon enough anyway.

He lowered his head and charged forwards with his upper body twisting and spinning in a bizarre manner to hide his exact position as a trio of insubstantial duplicates started to race around him in a similar spinning motion of the three. Their tongues lashed out in a sudden flurry of violent lust as his eyes widened fiercely. As the distance closed, he reared back his right arm and prepared to throw a powerful hook at the mouthy one first, Elizabeth's yo-yos hardly being a deterrent.

@Caits @Jailbird

Sasha was moving almost instantly as Vulture did. She didn't heaitate, moving i front of Elizabeth, and shouting "ice make: bear shield!" The bear formed, large and protective, rising on its hind legs to take the attacks in its middle.

"Ice make: floor!" She maintained her balance, but hoped to make it harder for Vulture to maintain his. "Ice made: bird bombers" they formed and began to fall around Vulture

Sawa was watching the fight closely to get some trick and tips she ever has to fight either of them. She should probably lend a hand but unless help is called for she would refuse since she prefers honorable fights and a two on one is not honorable. The only downside with just watching it is boredom and she was getting very bored, that bored that she was tempted to interrupt the fight just to have some fun. "Umm guy." Sawa said she forgot the black raven members name. "erm O yeah Caina you wouldn't happen to have any other member lurking around would you its getting boring just watching you two fight?"

Ara fell to the ground exhausted and in extreme pain. For her last attempt at doing anything before needing help Ara had her hands palms, and fingers spread apart facing Caina. She then crossed her hands across each other and made fists, which made the webbing that made Caiana stuck tighten and tighten. She heard a huge low pop which must of been Caina's arm being ripped out of socket.

Caina stopped moving and fell silent at the sound of his arm dislocating. For a minute he just simply laid there in the webs. The silence was soon inturpted by Caina's scream. The scream then slowly turned into psychotic laugh, his head rolled back to face Sawa. "Don't worry, I have no intention of holding back anymore." All the webs touching Caina then withered and roted. (how can a web rot? Magic, just go with it.). The spider tattoos then bagan to distort on his body and one by one they fell off, motionless. Caina then took the time to brush himself off and ripped off one of his sleeves to make a makeshift bandage for his side wound. He then played a little with his limp arm, poking it and watching it sway. After a few times of watching this he grabbed firm to his arm and ramed it into the socket, there was a pop, maybe a crack and a painful expreastion on his face. "I hope that was a good sound, ether way looks like I'm not using that arm any time soon. Ah well, I was right handed anyways." Caina then made his way towards Ara and stopped when his shadow was covering her legs. "Shadow needle." Spikes then erupted from Caina's shadow. "Please, just give in before I have to hurt you more." Caina was trying to hold back because of what Salena told them. But he underestimated her and got careless, he almost lost an arm, and now he couldn't hold back anymore.

@Bills352

(( No nice spidery anymore .-. ))

Slits in Ara's back opened. Something was inside there and it has been brewing for a while... Balloon like sacks began swelling in the slits and opened up her back. Ara obviously looked on the point of break as the sacks popped, releasing thousands of assorted spiders. They flooded Caina, and as a final attempt to not get hurt anymore the arachnid mage created a giant cocoon around her as she laid in pain. Some of the spiders were able to leap onto Caina while the others crawled up his legs, biting him injecting poison into his bloodstream.

Caina simply did what he did with the last spiders with these ones, but a few of them still injected the poison. Caina shrugged off the bites as just bites and slowly made his way over to Sawa. "Wait no longer Caina is ready to fi-". Before he could finish one of his legs stopped working, the other soon followed and Caina fell to the ground next to Sawa. With his one working hand he tryed to sit against a tree and with some work and plenty of fails he did. He looked at Sawa and sighed heavily. "Ok so ima have to give you an IOU on the fight. Candy cane?" Caina reached into his pocket and took out the poisend candy cane, offering it to Sawa.

@Bills352

Panty yawned as he came into the scene of a fight. One of his fellow Black Raven members he recognized as Caina fighting someone else. He raised his hand and waved. "Hey there! Does anyone need help, because I'm happy to do so!" He said with a grin. His ferret crawled up his arm and stood on his hand.

(( @UnwantedTruth I personally think you should not enter like that xD ))

Ara gasped for air as she bled, the girl was injured badly and this cocoon was NOT able to be penetrated due to its magical properties. She heard a different voice arise. She wasn't able to do anything to her fatigue, Ara then passed out. Her most powerful and loved spider always stayed on her, it crawled out of her back and began covering her open wounds in webbing.

VULTURE

Vulture's body twisted to allow him to glide sideways on the ice in a loose arc before snapping his head forwards to loop around the shield and come back onto target, his body twisting and contorting to avoid as many of the projectiles as he could. A few grazed him, cutting into his skin coldly but they only fed his bloodlust as the heady feeling of battle rushed to him.

He flung both of his arms forwards with the force of powerful springs, one towards Sasha's face while the other aimed for Elizabeth's nose. The distance didn't matter, he'd make up the distance with sheer force.

@Caits @Jailbird

Caina swerved his head when he heard Panty. A huge grin grew on Caina's face. "Panty, panty come. I was just about to have a chat with Sawa here, have you too met?" Caina then made a gester to Panty. "Sawa that's Panty, a friend of mine, he's from the same guild as me. Panty this is Sawa, she's the Ace of White Phionx. So ya better show some respect." Caina then let out a huge laugh. He was talking to Sawa as of they where friends that knew each other seance they where young.

@Bills352

Panty grinned and walked over to the two. He looked at the White Phoenix member and smirked. He bowed an exaggerated bow. "My name is Panty. It's quite a pleasure to meet you." He said mockingly.

is it too late to join? I signed up quite a while ago but have yet to understand how the website works and/or join a roleplay c:

Sawa watched and listened but she said nothing as Ara fell she probably should have helped before it got to that stage but it was to late now. She turned down the offer of a candy cane. "No candy cane." She simply said since she dislikes sweets. Sawa didn't say anything to the newcomer she stood up and instantly went to kick Caina. "You hurt a friend of mine and a fellow member of my guild so i'm going to hurt you both." Sawa said smirking as she cracked her knuckles. Two on one wasn't the best odds but as it was they wouldn't scare her away.

Caina took the kick and flopped over to his side, dropping the candy cane on the ground. 'She kicked me when I was trying to have a conversation with her.' This happened more times then Caina could count, but this one time it seemed to have a greater

effect on him, why? Caina didn't bother getting back up and simply waved his hand in a dismissing motion at Sawa.
"Look, I totally see where your coming from, I hate it when my friends get hurt in front of me too. So if you really want to beat on me then go ahead, but spare Panty, he didn't do anything. But when this is over how about I buy you some lunch?" Caina looked at Sawa and braced himself for the worst. As long as his legs where paralyzed there wasn't much he could do to fight back.

@Bills352

Sawa looked at Caina with hatred in her eyes. He just attacked one of her guild mates, is a member of a dark guild and in general seems to be a bad person but yet he still had the nerve to try and insult well as she saw it insult her by asking her out to lunch after. "O I was planning on taking it out on you anyway to be honest Panty is just a bonus so unless he runs away while I'm beating on you he will get involved as well."Sawa said angrily. "O and about lunch." Sawa sighed before taking a deep breath. "Not a chance I wouldn't be seen dead with a member from a dark guild you scum." Sawa said before once again taking a deep breath and swallowing all of the dust in the air. "Dust Dragon's Roar" She gathers all of the dust in her mouth and then releases such dust in the direction of Caina, creating a large dust ball which looked like sand as it traveled to Caina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back