• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dark Fantasy crime stories anyone?

LongBoi

Magic Eight Ball
Hi Hi HI!
It's me! I..I think.

Anyways, I've been aching to get back to roleplaying again, problem is I have a suuper short attention span and It's a pain to say the least.
Although, if any of you lovely people can put up with me then I have something for youu.

I love dark fantasy, it's awesome and leaves room for some super twisted abominations or just all around evil people to really flourish, which is what I'd love to do with a partner. I was thinking about some ideas on things we could do and I have a few, if you're willing to listen..of course you are! That's why you're here I'd hope. Well then take a seat by the fire and cosy up because this is probably gonna take a little while, maybe.

First off, some things about me!

I'm 21 and live in Great Britain (Although I don't understand what's so great about it) and am online practically all the time, so I'm fairly easy to catch hold of. It's a preference that I don't really want to roleplay with anyone under the age of 18 since the themes in my stuff can be very dark. I usually post around a paragraph, sometimes less depending on how creative I'm feeling but very rarely will I post one liners, and I'd like it if my partner didn't always use one liners either.

So what about plots and such?

Well, heres some I've thought about and would enjoy doing. If you see one you like and have some new ideas or tweaks to it then by all means feel free to @ me with some ideas or tweaks :D

The case of the elusive vamp
Misty's door opened slowly, the wood creaking in the little hut that she called an office. A tall, slender male enters, only illuminated by the small amount of candle light that misty allowed in her office. "Excuse me, but I was told I could be helped here" he finally spat out as he sat down in the rigid wooden seat adjacent from Misty's desk. "Well whoever told you that was quite right, what can I do to help you?" She replied to the man with a harsh, but somehow relaxing tone. "Well, I'm having some issues with guests at my establishment, countless break ins and people leaving mid stay because they're afraid of what they've seen and heard. But none of them will tell me what they've seen and the kings guard won't help without any concrete evidence" The man said with a long sigh at the end. Misty nodded along, running her hand over her guantlet, her armour pieces clacking as she moves her arm. "well, I guess I can take a look. My fees start at 100 gold per night. and I'd appreciate a free room..and a free bar" Misty said with a hint of attitude in her tone this time as she leans forward to into the candle light, her silver helmet, plastered with a wide, toothy grin. "O-of course, I'll ready your room right away..and don't worry about payment, I have plenty of gold." With that the man got up and left, leavig the room to it's previous quiet atmosphere...

This town has a serious pest problem..
Misty heard of a town through the grapevine, one that's having a serious issue with some rather pesty pests. Scab beetles. These little buggers haven't been heard of for decades, doctors started to relax on counter measures and now they're back. But how? Last she heard they'd been completely eradicated, but then again how could anyone have been sure. Someone had to have introduced these guys back into the wild and Misty needs to find out who, and why before they spread even further and restart the freat infestation.

well that's all I have so far. i hope you like them and decide to roleplay with me! That's all for now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back