• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dark Fantasies II

Name: Kai Emk’aak

Species: Void Creator from the Neverworld

Abilities:
  • Deity Creation (Neverworld Region only)
  • Black Plasma manipulation
Strengths:

• Medicinal Knowledge
  • Knowledge Retention
  • Strategic Planning

Weaknesses:

• Arrogant
  • Lack of Empathy towards non-void species
  • Mediocre at hand to hand combat
  • Being separated from Keanu
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Keanu Emk’aak

Species: Void Co-creator from the Neverworld

Abilities:
  • Deity Creation (Neverworld Region only)
  • Adept dual hand combat
Strengths:
  • Melee combat
  • Empathetic
  • Stealth
Weaknesses:

Far ranged attacks

Being separated from Kai

A bit TOO empathetic sometimes

Reference for Both: https://data.whicdn.com/images/137839447/original.jpg

“Let us begin again, Sibling. What is the purpose of Earth to the humanoids?”

“Earth …” The addressed individual narrowed their eyes, pausing mid conversation.

“Yes, Earth. Our next target of visit within the Third Dimension.” The first peered over a set of notes, as though a teacher to the other. Between the silence and the blank stares, the ‘teacher’ realized there wouldn’t be so much as a mumble in attempt to hide the unpreparedness.

The initial speaker shut the small book of preparations with a sigh. “The purpose of Earth to humanoids is that the planet provides life to them. The species, homosapiens as they are formally known as, seek to progress their inhabitation to other planets. There have been credible evidence that their planet is overheating and their people are looking for means to escape-”

“-While continuously racing against themselves.” Information was now jogging back to the ‘student’, nodding twice. “It is up to the two of us to save the species from themselves by offering our ways. Isn’t that right, Sibling Kai?”

“Precisely, Sibling Keanu.” Kai nodded. Sandled feet came to a pause as they adjusted the kimono that drapped their bodies. Something so simple, yet refined, they’d debate on their choice of clothing. Had it been upto themselves, they’d be walking bare and proud. Unfortunately, it went against one of the many customs established within the void world- one to assist in avoiding lustful temptation.

Keanu paused right along their sibling, strands of their ponytail falling flat against the dry wind. “Are we ready, then? To go?” They knew very well of the response. There had to be an opening from the other side to even remotely considering summoning any portal. Still, hearing themself ask brought a sort of comfort.

Kai peered at Keanu for a moment, lips parting to respond. This is the 6th time in two weeks they’ve asked. And each time, they’ve been disappointed by the same response. Even when the ‘elder’ sibling (themself) promised of an update, the understanding wouldn’t last long.

They curled their fingers into itself, as though taking a tangible observation of the air. It was heavy. Heavy with flints of grain much akin to what they’ve studied to be ‘sand’ on Earth.

That couldn’t be the case. After all, magic was banned within the realms of the Neverworld with the exception of the creators. Assigned rulers were given the privilege as well but were heavily scrutinized for its purposes such as during a time of war or rebuilding. As far as either of them were concerned, neither was happening. So why was there magic?

“Sibling Kai,” Keanu was already near a wooden door encased with runic symbols that served as their teleporter. The engravings glowing ever so slightly, marking the usage of magic. “The door, it’s--”

“Keanu, get yourself away from there..!” Kai reached out, pulling them backwards and to themselves. The ‘elder’ was now in front. This was impossible. No way in the 7 hells could there be magic being conducted outside of the Neverworld’s anti-magic barrier walls without their permission.

And yet. Here they were.

The ‘elder’ reached out to the door, the runes shining evermore whilst emitting heat. There was enough magic interaction to step through, the engravings reading ‘Earth’. “Sibling,” They turned back to their equally confused counterpart, “Keep hold of my hand and stay close. Our trip to Earth begins now.” Before Keanu could respond, Kai opened the door, the otherside revealing a dark forestry of sorts to which they stepped through, their Sibling loyaly following behind.

“This is rather new, Sibling,” Keanu observed. “Greenery, far from the Neverworld’s typical black, greys and purples. There seems to be….life.”

Kai remained silent. As interesting as the scenery was, there was something that pressed their attention far more: The use of magic. Advanced magic for that matter. What type of caster was it? And where have they learned to use such explicit spells? Their footsteps were careful to not disrupt any twig or leaf, slowly approaching the source of magic.

Name: Kayos pronounced Kay-ohs
Race: Elf
f2fcfa9a6a7c9ddc7ed31be5ebe96260.jpg
There are roses on the sides of his mask that are rumored to be the eyes of a fairy.

Strengths: High stamina, can go days without food or water, well versed in magic.

Weakness: Insanity, unable to resist a challenge,

53351.jpeg.jpg
---------------
Name: Senka
Race: Phoenix
Appearance:
b7aca1de095cbf0f9ddbf1a3b80fea97.jpg
human form
black-phoenix-pheonixes-31067424-930-864.jpg
phoenix form

Kayos smiled down at his badly burned hand as he watched his latest experiment crumple to the ground. "what..." She coughed up black blood that only brought panic to eyes while the elf gave a look of disgust. "that's not very attractive love." he said all the while black spider veins swam across the woman's body. "Fascinating what void magic can do." he said with a smile.

"I'll kill you for this!" The female yelled as bright orange eyes began to dull and look muddy.

"You put up a good fight phoenix, but in the end the curse will take over." Kayos said his voice calm and matter of fact sounding. "Goodbye, Lakan."

Those were the last words the phoenix heard as darkness clouded her eyes and she fell limp releasing the last of her breath before her body erupted into bright orange flames. The flames began to intensify and turn black. The elf held up his hands to shield his face and stepped back away from the flames lest he become engulfed in them. He watched eagerly as the flames began to die down and laying before him was a black hawk sized phoenix.

"could it be?" he whispered

"You did sir, You created a void phoenix." a soft spoken chirp of a voice spoke in his ear that came from the small figure sitting on his shoulder with long purple hair and transparent wings. her face decorated with a beautiful ornate mask much like the one the elf used.

He stepped closer to the phoenix and gently picked up its unconscious bird form. "Is she linked to me?" He asked

"Yes."

"We have much to discover about this creature." he said with a wicked grin while walking away from the clearing surrounded by forest. His home was made part of a giant ancient oak tree that lined with archaic elven runes. Inside he placed the bird back in its now oversized cage.

"Phoenixes are so easily manipulated... much like fairies..." Kayos said with a laugh and laughed even harder when he heard the tut from his fairy friend who flew up into a hanging bird cage that was made into a cozy nook for her. "It's true..." he whispered with a wicked smirk.

Magic accompanied by voices? Whoever the culprit capable of conducting such magic clearly wasn’t adept in covering their tracks. Kai stepped forward, a hand raised behind themself, signaling Keanu to remain on the down low with questions or comments for the time being.

They stepped forward, taking coverage behind a tree just in time to see a spell being casted by an… elf? No, elves weren’t capable of void magic, were they? They were typically known for white magic, shooting arrows and maybe twilight casting if there was going to be any speculation of dark magic; but not THIS level of corrupted magic. Their eyes narrow, wincing at the female’s victimized state before being carried off at the caster’s mercy.

“Sibling, he’s taking her away..! We have to find stop him--!” Keanu was quickly interrupted with a hand placed over their mouth, muffled protests continuing to fuss at the witnessed events. Their nauseating empathy was going to be the literal death of them had their elder sibling not been around.

Kai nods twice, understandingly. They were going to help, but not whilst in the middle of a forest where an elf had full reign. And was that..? What was that companion resting beside him? “Wait here, Sibling. Wait for my command.” They slowly but silently begin to pursuit the two just spotted when they were pulled back by the other.

“What do you think you’re doing, ‘eldest’?” Keanu scanned their identical being.

“What does it look like? I’m going to see if I can get the girl out.” Were they serious? Had they that little going on in that brilliant space of theirs?

“Yes, well. How do I propose this lightly..” Keanu began. “...You stink at stealth. You’ll make yourself known out of sheer nothing. Please allow me.” Kai remained silent, prompting them to continue as though convincing a set of parents of their idea. “It’ll be like practice rounds..! And if I’m in trouble, I’ll flash the signal, okay?” They beam a smile, the final bout of silence confirming they had won them over. With a peck to their jaw, the ‘younger’ of the two turned, silent steps approaching elven household.

Upon arriving, Keanu peered into oaken, minding the elven rune that engraved in them. They hold their gaze over at the small hanging cage, then where the owner of the home was situated.

The mask that was once over his face was now pushed up in use as a headband while it sat on top of his head. By now he was sitting at a desk writing fervently on a sheet of paper. The small roses on the side of his mask began to open up and in the middle were a pair of purple eyes looking towards where the intruder was as if they could see right through him.

The fairy stepped on the edge of her birdcage nook and faced where the small eyes were looking. "K..." she began to say before falling silent as her head bent down towards him. She waited to see if he had heard her, but when he didn't stir or respond she quietly fluttered to the fairy size hole with it's own door. She opened the door and looked down towards the intruder, her eyes on the mask staring right at him.

Kayos didn't pay any mind to the fairy since he knew she wasn't going to go very far. They were in binding contract and he had her eyes spellbound which she didn't want to so easily give them up. That didn't mean she didn't look for an opportunity to get out of it. It seemed opportunity came knocking. Carefully fluttering down and just barely high enough out what she thought would be his reach. Her depth perception was often off and extremely inaccurate.

"Who are you?" Her voice chirped quietly not wanting to disturb or draw the attention of her master.

Kayos was rather distracted seeing his fresh excitement begin to stir and awaken. The cage was lined with pillows and a thick heavy blanket. He grinned seeing the dark phoenix shift into its new human form. Heavy panting dark eyes looked at him before looking around the room. The creature now in human facade wrapped the blanket around herself.

"What do you call yourself?"

"Senka. For I am of the shadows." She said looking down at the top of her hand and showed him the dark rune he had burned into her hand a week prior.

"Hello Senka, it's a pleasure to meet you." He grinned looking over her fascinated at how different she looked from her once fiery red hair and orange and gold eyes. Now she was far more plain, but still held an elefent beauty. She didn't stand out drastically in this human form which gave him an even better advantage when he would decide to use her.

Keanu stumbled backward at the small being fluttering down, a hand reaching behind them as if preparing to react defensively. As soon as they saw she wasn’t coming any closer, they stood themselves upright. There was no use in provoking a fight if the enemy too sought a peaceful resolution. They spoke rather monotonously for the sake of circumstances, an undertone of empathy leaking past their initial intention of intimidation.

“Unfortunately my name will mean very little in a time shorter than you’d think.” Their eyes flickered to the master, then to the captive being studied in the space provided. “I wish to see the female that has been corrupted by the elf man’s magic.” Looking back, they noticed their Sibling gone from the initial break off point, stirring a bit of panic within the speaker. This wasn’t according to the plan. Pray to the gods they weren’t trying to--

Not too far from either of them, there seemed to be a soft ‘thud’, as if two sheltered feet had infiltrated its way into the tree. Residue of magic wifted through the stiff air, signaling the potential method of entry.

--Sneak in. Keanu’s throat tightened, an ear listening in on the conversation between the elven man and the newly transformed female. Senka. So that was their rescuee-to-be’s name. Their fingers wiggled slightly with anticipation, dividing their attention between the elf, the female and the magic caster they believed to be their beloved Sibling.

“I politely request entry,” Keanu peered back over to the much smaller being with pin pricked eyes. “I wish to speak with the owner of this household as well as the cage...female.”

"What did you do to me?!" Senka yelled as black flames danced on her finger tips "What is this?" she asked darkly her eyes dark and menacing, if looks could kill.

The elf only grinned "ah hah" he chirped as he stood up moving over to the cage. "You were reborn from the void that killed you.... little bird." He said with a wicked sharp grin. "You belong to me now." he informed her revealing the same void rune on top of his own hand.

The cage was tall enough to where she could comfortably sit up on her knees as she launched forward trying to reach her arm through the bars to grab him. The elf didn't move knowing he was just outside of her reach. "tsk tsk..." he tutted as he leaned back against the chair waiting for the cage's properties to kick in the instant she touched the bar, "ohhh stubborn?" The elf asked seeing her grip the bar her face contorting in a pained expression while steam hissed out of her hand before she caved and released the bar backing up to the middle and looking around realizing that's what the pillows were for. To protect her from the iron icy barrier that enclosed her.

"Still just as stubborn as your former self..." Kayos sighed. "I'll let you out when you learn to behave civilly." He muttered as he pulled over a heavy black blanket over the cage enclosing her to darkness.

The fairy looked Keanu over very carefully although he wouldn't be able to see that her eyes were watching through the roses on her master's mask. "you're not from this world..." she whispered while curiosity filled her being that pushed back the fear rising up like forcing bile back down to keep from puking.

The elf straightened as he sensed the magic in the air and stiffened. He pulled off his mask from on top of his head and he noticed the eyes inside the roses were opened. Narrowing his already sharp eyes he flicked them up to the cage hanging not far above his head. "Skye!" He yelled looking over towards the door.

The fairy jumped as the eyes in the roses blinked. "You wish to meet my master, then simply knock on the door. He already knows you're here." She said flying back up to where her little door was in the tree and back inside she hovered down to her master's shoulder. "We have visitors." She told him as the eyes on the roses closed.

Kayos nodded and held up his hand making the door click and slowly creek open as the elf finished placing his own mask on his face to greet the guest standing outside his home.

"How do you know..?" Keanu scanned over her. Unfortunately perception was not their strong suit. They reached behind themselves, summoning two Sickles into their hands. "Who are you? What do you and elf man know of us? Of magic? "

The loud notions of shouting from within spooked the void being as well, gripping their weapon tighter. "Knock on the-" He knew they were there? Was he aware of their siblings entry as well?

Their hand closed into fist, about to take on the fairy's advice when the door unlatched within, revealing the very man they witnessed with the female before. Keanu mustered a small breathe in hopes to keep the man's attention off of Kai.

"Good evening, sir. I am here on account of the recently used magic that filled the environment." They glanced over his shoulder with a small curiosity at both of the cages.

Feigning magical ignorance would have to do in this case. "While I do not know the nature of the type magic being used, I was able to detect from afar. What I do know is that I am here to discover the source of said magic."

Whilst the two conversed, sounds of cages being attempted into unlatching and fussing was evident. Kai's fingers curled into the bars of the cage belonging to the one called Senka, their eyes on her. "Hang on. We'll have you freed soon," they whispered.

Kaos eyed Keanu up and down as though he was studying him in a long silence before letting a smile befall his lips. "You should know that curiosity can lead to rather dangerous situations... and well you're lucky I'm not a dangerous person." The elf spoke, his voice dripping with deceit. His eyes then scanned passed the boy in front of him and out into the woods as though to check and see if he was alone before deciding there was not much of a threat. Slowly the elf reached up and pulled the mask up and on top of his head before continuing.

"The magic you probably detect was well I guess what some would consider dark magic. Its usage is usually forbidden among most people... so I left society to... study it." Kaos spoke slowly as he mulled over each word while carefully answering the inquiry. The elf chuckled "would you like to see?" He asked stepping aside as his wards kicked up and a brunt force would be pushing Keanu inside the door frame while the elf turned to face the intruder.

"Breaking and entering is general frowned upon." He said calmly as his eyes shifted from Kai to Keanu and back and forth. His smile hat turned into a rather sick and twisted grin at this point while he chuckled. "However, I don't mind the company... won't you stay awhile?" He asked. As soon as Keanu would step inside the door would shut and lock them in.

The fairy on top of the elf's shoulder began to grow nervous as she stood up and looked at Keanu afraid for him before her attention turned to Kai as she stared at him wide eyed, before fluttering up to the safety of her cage. The roses once again opened revealing a pair of purple eyes watching the twins.

"In that cage is a new discovery." Kaos said with a grin as he walked over, never quite turning his back to the two. He scrunched the blanket in his right hand and pulled back the material to reveal his experiment.

Still in human form the girl sat with her knees to her chest and arms crossed on top while her head nestled on her arms. She straightened as the blanket lifted and her eyes focused on Kai wondering if what he said was true. Could he really free her from this place. She jumped slightly at the sound of Kaos high pitched laughter with a sick grin the elf placed a hand on top of the cage and gave it a pat. "Be careful... she might look harmless now... but...." he grinned looking at Kai while keeping distance in case the two tried attacking.

"Do you know what she is?" He asked.

Keanu watched his lips, reading them as he spoke. He assured them he wasn’t a dangerous person, that made it okay, right? Maybe there was a misunderstanding. No individual would benefit off of lying. They turned their head, peering back into the forest before facing him again, as if to falsely confirm they were indeed alone.

“Curiosity is indeed dangerous, but only if done improperly, sir.” Their voice was flat, yet far from disinterested to the conversation. “Dark magic? Forbidden? But sir, it is a beautiful thing. It possesses an aura humans especially cannot understand.” They mistaken the force as a stumble of their own upon walking in, slowly stopping their pace upon the sight of their Sibling.

Kai, on the other hand, looked right back at the elf, their own expression indecipherable. “Sibling, come beside me. We’ve much to discuss,” they murmured lowly. It picks back up to address the elf. “And so is the improper use of dark magic -- particularly for experimentations.” Pin-pricked eyes flicker to the door shutting, their displeasure, if any, evergrowing at the elf’s gesture of locking them in. “Not particularly. We were just leaving, as a matter of fact.” Their gaze flitters to the fairy. She would have to be noted for later.

“Sibling, play nice..! He means no harm, he said so himself,” Keanu looked to Kaos, as if to confirm their own statement. He was nice, right? He smiled and offered a place from the cold. There were conversations, and no weapons were being drawn. They step in front of Kai, indulging the elf’s excitement. “A new discovery? What kind?” Eyebrows knitted at the sight of the girl, looking at the ‘host’. “Sir, that’s a human, isn’t it? They’re..not supposed to be in cages. I don’t believe so, at least.”

Kaos smiled enthralled with how gullible Keanu was. He chuckled "indeed, dark magic is a beautiful thing and often misunderstood by those who do not understand it." he agreed half heartedly before his eyes drifted to the intruder once again. A sickening grin twisted on his lips as he chuckled "Improper use?" He huffed. "tell me? Are you the warrens of such magic?" He huffed his light heartedness brimming with anger at the accusations that reminded him of his past.

"Ah... yes a new discovery!" The elf clapped his hands together his voice pitched again with excitement as his anger seemed to subside for now. He chuckled at Keanu's observation regarding humans. "I'd imagine some belong in cages..." he said with a shrug before waving his hand as though dismissing the thought. "She isn't a human." He said pointedly "That right there is a phoenix in a human disguise... but she is no ordinary phoenix." he spoke eagerly, as he patted the top of the cage. "Go on dear... why don't you show them." He cooed.

Senka only glared at the elf and the two guests as she crossed her arms stubbornly. Kaos sighed "your will is bound to mind with the rune, you realize. If I force you to show them, I promise you that it will be painful than if you just willingly shifted." He said revealing the rune on his hand as it lightly glowed.

The disguised phoenix stared at the rune and could feel the compulsion to shift into her bird form. It was already uncomfortable to shift between forms a pain they grew used to but to be forced to contort and shift the bones didn't sound very appealing. Vague memories flashed in her mind before she was reborn and the painful things the elf had put her through. If he promised her pain, then there was no way he was bluffing. She huffed in aggravation as her human form began to erupt in black flames before shifting into a medium sized bird. Magic protected the pillows from burning and steam hissed from the bars and ceiling of the cage as the flames licked the icy barrier.

"ah hah! Delightful!" Kaos spoke all too pleased with the girl's cooperation before turning his attention back to the twins. "what you call improper, is merely science. It's understandable that one would fear what they do not know." he said his focus now on kai figuring they would be the troublesome one out of the two. "The phoenix was dying, and I tried to... well I tried to save it with void magic... and this was the result." That was more or less true, after all they were intruders and didn't need to know exactly what lead up to the phoenix's capture and ultimately her demise.

"Now then... given that well a phoenix typically doesn't have black flames, nor is this small... I can't just release her into the wild. What if she harmed an innocent village in a fit of rage?" He spoke as though he had done something noble.

“Something of the sort.” Kai maintained their gaze on the elf. There had to be a way to reunite with their sibling. The way Keanu continued to step forward, asking all sorts of questions and enstating commentary that they well knew was dangerous in nature … Kai could only determine where this was going.

Their jaw locked at the elf’s excitement. It was inappropriate, to say the very least. Inappropriate to gawk upon another being as some sort of scientific experiment. Hells, they WERE a scientific discovery with how the man in question circled the female, tapping the cage with an air of pride. It disgusted them. Bile, was it? The substance that humans produced when in a state of extreme discomfort. If they were capable of producing such a chemical, it’d most certainly be arising at the elf’s justification of the caged humanoid and the pressuring of transformation. “She isn’t a spectacle to be observed.” Kai stated coldly.

“Now, now, sibling. Let him speak. I’m sure he has his reasons.” Keanu pranced to their sibling’s side, arms snaking around Kai’s upper forearm.

“She is being controlled, Sibling Keanu.” Kai tilted their head to create some interactive space between the two. “Human or not, she isn’t some mindless creature that deserves to be locked up.”

“I’m sure it’s temporary. Just enough until she settles in her new form. Like helping a … what was that creature that we studied about before arriving? A bird? An animal? They are often in cages. She resembles both a human and…” The black flames reflected in Keanu’s eyes, amazement washing over them as the sudden transformation. “See? I told you! She’s not a creature that’s ready to be out in the world. It’s only for a little bit and then she’s good as new!”

Kai flinched at the contrast in magic. It took every being within themself to not pull away from Keanu then and there. They were stronger together, after all. Union was the one thing they had against any other race. The one reason why they’ve won virtually any battle was their teamwork and communication. Without them….

But the ‘elder’ of the two had other plans in their agenda. “Void magic, as you’ve proven to understand thus far, is incredibly dangerous. It corrupts organic lifeform into something far more unstable. The few who have mastered this form of casting are prone to either corruption of their own or insanity.” It seems as though the elf possessed both, they wanted to continue. Perhaps if Keanu wasn’t so close to them, such thoughts could be exchanged.

“Fear the unknown? Then, elf, you’ve much to learn.” A black plasma-like substance crept from beneath Kai, inching its way to the cage. Tips of the essence ‘reached’ out in the form of an extension, adept magic users being able to identify the type of spell-cast as a form of corrupting magic. “I suppose it goes without saying that you’ve neither saved nor helped anyone in this circumstance but yourself. I don’t suppose you intend to go on and present these ‘findings’ to a board ship of some sort. Do you?” Their question was less of scientific curiosity and more of condescension laced in their emotionless state.

“Sibling….” Keanu interjected, gripping the ‘elder’s’ arm. This wasn’t a side of them they were used to. Typically they were impartial and interested in observing. Heck, they would’ve even AGREED to the whole ‘science’ bit, given they’ve heard them use the same justification in the face disciplining criminals. Something about ‘philosophical discovery’ and ‘testing the bounds of mortal acceptance’. So what was the issue now? Because someone else did it? "You're being rude," they whispered quietly to the other, following the hidden attack on the cage with their eyes. "You do the same thing back home and far worse. I don't get what the big deal is here."

The flames erupted the barrier keeping them from extending outside the bars as the bird shapeshifted back to her human form and dark orange eyes glared at the three who stood around her like she was on display. The only one who seemed to make any sense was Kai. "You speak as though I do not understand you..." She said looking at Keanu with a dark glare before addressing the elf. "The only creature to attack an innocent village without cause would likely be a dragon. I am no dragon... I do not attack without purpose or cause." Senka pridefully stated.

Kaos chuckled, "don't think so highly of yourself bird. Your kind is known for their irrational actions." He spoke dismissively as he looked at the two siblings amused by how they spoke and by the evident conflict between the two.

"I'm going to assume you aren't from around here... there is no board of science well maybe among humans... but we elves...." he paused a moment before correcting himself, "I research for myself to understand the world and the countless possibilities. You don't know much about phoenixes, do you? She has nowhere to go. Her clan would never accept her like this." he stated and smirked seeing the creature in question look down pained by the truth of his statement.

Kaos felt an energy although he couldn't place it as his eyes fixated between the two siblings, although most of his focus remained on Kai. The fairy had felt it too as she fluttered down from her nook the decorative mask hiding her face she hovered in front of the siblings for a moment before flying over and perching herself on Kaos' head.

“She has a point.” Kai feigned surprise at Senka’s statement. It was true- from the vast books accessible in the Neverworld, never has there been any stories of phoenixes intentionally harming villages; it was all dragons. Phoenixes, in actuality, represented the rebirth of something. Much to the twisted irony of her case, the female was in fact, reborn. Just not in the same context as desired. If any attacks were to be made, it would be out of sheer self-defense.

Their attention redirected to Kaos, their unamusement level beneath a poker face. “Irrational actions … yet you ‘created’ her. Tell me, elf, why exactly was a phoenix recreated in her assistance when the species is known for ‘irrational’ actions? Had I not known better, I would have believed you were trying to frame her.

“We aren’t from around here, are we, Sibling? No, no. We’ve come from the far lands of--” Kai covered Keanu’s mouth before they could continue. They needed to leave, and fast. This interaction was putting on a strain on both the ‘elder’ personally and the overall relationship of the twins. Never in a million years would Kai even remotely consider placing a hand on their sibling to keep them from speaking. But now of all times, their oblivious and child-like naiveness was going to actually get them killed. If the elf was this excited over a small experiment of power, hells forbid the mention of the power source emitting from the Neverworld was ever brought up. Given the nature of the realm and energy producing farms its open farmlands have provided; it was near inevitable the topic would arise should that can of worms be so much as cracked. Then there was the topic of what the twins did which devolved into another topic altogether.

The ‘younger’ sibling turned their head in Kai’s direction, unfurling their familial embrace to step from them, pulling their head away. “That wasn’t very nice, Sibling. I was speaking. Just like you, mister elf and miss phoenix were I have a turn too.” Their expression softened, head turning towards Senka in time to see her peer down in shame. They approached the bars, lowering themselves into a kneel to pluck the black substance from the cage and back towards Kai for the supressed stunt just moments ago. “Miss, don’t listen to him. We’ll help you get back home, okay?”

“Sibling she isn’t a child. She’ll be fine.” Kai placed their hands in the pockets of their silk kimono, adjusting it in the process. “...As soon as the elf releases her, she’ll be as free as can be without harming anyone else. Isn’t that right?” The last bit of their question was directly aimed for Senka, their eyes searching her person for any signs of blemishes or bruises.

Kaos beamed at the two clearly amused at their interaction with one another. His eyes narrowed at the accusations of Kai followed by a hint of intrigue as Keanu began to speak before being abruptly interrupted.

Senka looked at Keanu and gave a sad smile before looking at Kai with a much more serious face she tilted her head unsure of what he seemed to be searching for. After all any signs of misuse would have been washed away from the rebirth. The only thing to show up on her skin now was the rune that claimed her soul as void. "The elf is right... I can't go back home. My clan pride themselves in purification... I wouldn't be considered pure. My life is forfeit..." she whispered looking down.

"Don't be so dramatic." Kaos said rolling his eyes as he looked between the two. "I've only stated the facts. You act as though I'm some sort of villain." He said rather appalled.

The elf sighed "Perhaps as an act of good faith, I let the little bird out of her cage.. hmm?" He said as he walked over to the other side and pulled a key from his pocket and unlocked the cage stepping back.

Senka cautiously pushed the cage door open before slowly climbing out still very hesitant of what game the elf was playing. Once she was out and standing she didn't hesitate to lunge at the elf her hand engulfed in the black flames. Kaos' icy blue eyes glinted as though he was expecting her to try something. The roses on his mask opened again and the fair flew up in front of Kaos her hands held up palms facing the phoenix creating a barrier between the two. The barrier encircled around Senka's hand extinguishing the flames before circling around her arm like a snake and stabbed into the rune on her forearm. Senka collapsed to the floor shrieking with pain as her other hand cupped the marking to shield it from the dark magic snake.

Kaos sighed "if you can't be civil then you'll just have to stay in the cage. Here these two guests request you be released and on good faith I do so... and this is how you repay me?" the elf tutted.

The eyes on the mask blinked and the barrier vanished. Skye flew over towards Keanu and plopped ontop of his head "Master? Will they be staying for dinner?" she asked.

The elf glared slightly seeing his fairy so close to the stranger but didn't address it. "What sort of host would I be if I didn't invite these two delights to stay for dinner." He said with a chuckle. "How rude… I don't think I ever got your names. I am Kaos," He stated giving a gracious bow to the two of them "The fairy on your head is Skye." He added ignoring introducing the phoenix for now as she remained on the floor rubbing her arm while catching her breath.

“You were held against your will and tainted.” Kai suggested matter-of-factly. His eyes studied her person on the runes, then at the symbols that matched on the elf’s hand. He internally facepalmed himself. Control void magic. He was using control void magic right in front of them and he didn’t blink an eye. The specific form of magic was especially forbidden for its invasive nature back in the Neverworld. “Let’s calculate. You took a person against her will. Placed her in a cage. Engaged in not only void magic but void magic that corrupts AND controls others. Your ‘pet’ here doesn’t seem exactly thrilled on your highdoings. I find it rather hard to blame her.”

“It must be an elf thing, Sibling. They tend to believe they are doing the gods gifts wonders but they don’t particularly mean ill-will by it.” Keanu defended. “It’s just like back home when you’d purify prisoners against their will so they will be removed by organic labels and impurities!”

The two fell silent at the elf’s proposal, both seeming to be on the same side once more. Kai was more pleased at the notion, Keanu curious. They step back, both aware of the phoenix’s rage. The ‘younger’ of the two stepped forward in attempt to break them apart when Kai pulled them back.

“This is their battle, Sibling.” Kai’s composure returned.

“Not while it’s happening in front of us! He’s hurting her!” Keanu yanked against the sibling’s arm. It grew stronger at the presence of the runes, a few flashbacks of their own disrupting their defenses of the elf earlier. Once they were free they bolted in front of Senka, two arakh’s forming from the same substance Kai was using earlier on the cages. They were standing in an assassin’s stance before the elf, straggling to keep their eyes on the male in front of them. “I...I’m sorry for defending you earlier, sir. But I can’t anymore. She’s upset and as much as I disagree with my Sibling. They typically have more knowledge with the usage of magic and its laws and and …” The fairy spoke of dinner, queing Keanu to quieten down. Food did sound nice, maybe it’d help settle the hostilities that went on between the four of them.

“Dinner would be excellent.” Kai’s voice arose from behind Keanu, making the decision for the both of them. “I am Kai, this is my identical Sibling, Keanu. And to your comment earlier- we are in fact not from around here” That was as much as they were willing to offer. Nothing more nothing less of where they were from or what their roles were. They offer a nod as Skye was introduced, then looked at the phoenix, acknowledging her but also respecting the air of the audience.

Kaos simply stood relaxed as he watched Keanu move towards him in an aggressive manner with two arakhs conjured up by what appeared to be similar magic. His eyes casually flicked over to Kai as they gave their answer. "Excellent." He said quite amused by the unexpected visit. "Skye... would you prepare dinner?" He asked.

The fairy stayed hovering as Keanu came towards Kaos. The elf was of course capable of defending himself however he didn't like to reveal all of his cards, he liked to keep the enemy guessing. "Yes... master." She stated before flying off.

"Now then, Senka... I'll let you remain out of the cage if you promise to behave." he said looking down at the phoenix as she pushed herself back up to a standing position and walked over to Kai looking him over curiously. The rune on her forearm pulsed slightly the closer she moved to him. "Come... I'll show you where we will dine." he said walking over to the corner of the room where a spiraled staircase appeared. He started walking up walking slow until they were all following him up to the second floor of his woodland home.

The second floor held a beautiful large wooden table decorated with carvings of leaves and flowers. wooden chairs that matched circled around. One chair did stand out from the others as it was obvious it was for the head of the table and ultimately the head of the household it had a longer back and unlike the other chairs it had arm rests.

"Please sit..." Kaos said gesturing to the chairs as he took his seat at the head of the table. there were already drinks placed for them fresh water and mead.

The twins reunited with one another now that the tension was over. Keanu lowered their weaponry and resumed their position with their arms around Kai’s. They leaned into them for a sort of familial comfort. Kai returned the gaze at Senka, welcoming the silent observation upon their person. Once the spiral case opened, they extended a hand, signaling for her to go first. Had the elf decided to try anything new, Kai was more than prepared to retaliate without hesitation. He may have slipped past their sibling’s guard but the ‘elder’ of the two was more than ready to go into a battle should the need arise.

“Come Sibling,” Keanu tugged on Kai’s arm, making an attempt to drag them. This was yet another thing that was studied back in the Neverworld- food. Basic human and organic necessities. Supposedly the specimen would sit around and rely on lifeless organisms -- sometimes those of weaker standard -- to energize themselves. It was barbaric, to say the least and gruesome but it fascinated the void deity nonetheless. Back home, there wasn’t any of this ‘food’ or ‘water’ business. Only shelter. Shelter, and the occasional intruders that Sibling would draw the soul essence from them. According to Sibling Kai, they didn’t need much in comparison to organisms from other dimensions. The nothingness, however, came at a cost to which Kai offered to explain when they were ‘older’.

Kai and Keanu followed the elf through the staircase. Much to Kai’s expectation, Keanu tugged harder on the sight of the elongated table with the water and mead presented. When they realized their Sibling wouldn’t budge, they released their grasp, bee-lining for the head of the chair when the elf took his seat. Their fast-walk slowed to just a walk, taking a random seat at the table to cover their creeping embarassment at the missed cue. They caught a disapproving glance from Kai, the ‘elder’ taking their place at a safe distance from the elf himself, keeping a chair open for Senka.

"Will the fairy be joining us as well?" Keanu inquired, eyes watching the mysterious clear liquid before looking back at their host.

Senka followed along after the elf after all food did sound good and she was quite exhausted from the stress placed on herself. She took a seat next to Kai feeling a slight comfort from them. She looked over the water and the mead curiously before sighing. If the elf wanted her dead she assumed he would have killed her already and upon that thought she held the cup up to her lips and took in a small taste of the sweet alcoholic substance.

Kaos' attention was directed on the phoenix seeing her the most threatening thing in here. He didn't realize the missed cue of Keanu as he watched the non human girl take a sip of the mead. "hmm" he said redirecting his attention to Keanu as they spoke. "Oh... Skye? Of course she'll be joining us." he said with a nod. The fairy never went too far from him after all he had her eyes and if she wished to have any form of sight she was practically glued to his side. The elf took off the mask and placed it on the table beside him the roses looked still and normal aside from the occasional flutter.

Not too long after everyone had taken their seats and were situated various foods were brought out by dark shadow like beings with no face or any features other than they looked like a human's shadow. An assortment of cooked meat was placed on the table along with various flavors of elven bread, there was fruit and cheeses brought out as well. The elf figured something should satisfy his guests. "Elven bread is very filling... elves can sustain ourselves on a loaf for weeks at a time. Skye likes sweet things so requested there be different flavors." Kaos explained to the two foreigners unsure of what they knew about elves and didn't want them getting sick. The elf didn't fancy meat and had really only had it made for the phoenix. Of course she could live off of elven bread as well but it wouldn't be as satisfying and he'd rather keep her peaceful as much as possible while he had guests. Had they not shown up she would still be caged and offered bread to eat using the meat as a reward.

One of the shadows came up beside Keanu and began to place a tiny table and pillow and what looked to be fairy sized food before disappearing along with its brethren. Skye flew in from what could only be guessed as the kitchen and perched herself on the pillow at her little table.

"Now then... Please... eat..." Kaos gestured to the fixings on the table while he reached for a small slice of elven bread and some of the cheese and grapes to eat.

Kai felt Senka’s presence as she sat down. Their posture tightened as they pulled the chair to sit, keeping a subtle eye on their sibling as they bee-lined for the host’s chair. The elder prepared to reprimand them for their obliviousness, but it seemed as though the elf paid little to no mind. Swallowing the planned action, their eyes drifted over to the mead, eyebrows pushing in one another.
Odd. They’ve never seen this type of drink before. They were aware of soft beverages, water and the occasional caffenaited drinks that humans oh-so lovingly depended on. But nothing about a yellowish glistening substance. Their fingertips gently pushed the cup away from themself, observing the overall mood of the room.

“Splendid! I believe gatherings are far more fulfilling when everyone’s present, wouldn’t you agree, Sibling?” Keanu’s eyes curved upward with a smile of their own, entirely unaware of Kaos’ observation of the phoenix. Kai, on the other hand, shifted in their seat, following the elf’s eyes with their own before feigning a nod to indulge their sibling’s dependent nature.
The ‘younger’ of the two took their seat as well, opting for the spot on the side of the table right across from Kai. It took them a few minutes to adjust into the wooden curvature before resting their forearms on the edge of the massive table. Their eyes rested on the mask, they would have inquired about its magical nature but Kai’s eyes bore into them while they weren’t looking.

Shadow creatures entered the premises serving a variety of meats, fruits, cheeses and a strange bread that Kaos explained to be unique to elven culture. Keanu twisted in their seat, watching the magic servants bringing out the food, then in the other direction once the beings were out of their line of sight.
“Elves can live on just bread? Dontcha just get sick of it after a while?” A plate of meat was set before them. It was fine for the most part, aside from the churning stomach and constricting chest at the scent. Keanu continued with the conversation to take their mind off of the pungent scent, reaching for a small piece nonetheless. Sibling always emphasized the importance of trying everything at least once - especially in an organism’s territory. Refusing to do so resulted in being impolite. “What sort of flavors are there?”
They feel an absent presence approach to their right, an entire set up much smaller than they could imagine next to them. Keanu offered a welcoming smile to the fairy as she perched herself down, their hands reaching behind their head to adjust a messy ponytail to look a bit more presentable before the hosts.

Kai reached for a platter of cheeses, pale fingertips searching for a collection of fruit of their choosing. They wanted to inquire about the strange drink but truth be told, they could possibly trust a half eaten rat than the elf in the moment, if at all. After helping themselves, they passed a platter of cheese to Senka, minding her company. “So indulge us, elf. What type are you?” The ‘elder’ attempted abruptly. Conversation was never a specialty of theirs but anything was better than the silence.

Kaos chuckled at Keanu's response and nodded "Indeed, bread get grow quite tiring to the palate. It is useful in situations when very little to eat of other things. I like to think of it as more of a fall back of survivability if you will." He explained to the them as he bit into a piece of strawberry. "It's mostly just a sweet substance, but can be infused with well I suppose whatever flavor you want... I personally enjoy fruit flavors."

Senka took the plate of cheese and set it aside her eyes set on the various of meats that she took a hearty plate full and paused a moment as she looked at the silverware human or even rather humanoid like customs were not something she was familiar with. So as she saw everyone else picking at the cheeses and bread with their hands she did so with the slab of roast picking at it and pulling pieces off popping them into her mouth savoring the taste of cooked meat. Although she did miss hunting for her food, that was half the fun this was nice too.

Kaos watched the phoenix quite amused as she studied her before the silent observation was broken by Kai's question. "In origin I'm a woodland elf. However to others I'm considered a dark elf or" he paused scoffing a moment "a corrupted elf." He cleared his throat and continued. "While magic is common around here, people still fear what they don't understand or control. I discovered the use of absent magic, they considered it a dark magic but I think of it more as void. There are no natural properties to such a magic. Most spells can be explained in rather how it is possible. A woodland elf has connection to the woods. The trees speak to us with the use of mana energy that naturally abides in the air we are able to manipulate things such as vines for example. Depending on how strong one is, you could even command the trees to move and do your bidding. This void magic... there is no property to it... no natural connection, it just simply is." He finished explaining eager to see the twins responses.

"Corrupted would be far more accurate of term from your people, master." Skye spoke up her voice small but still very audible and almost sound like a pleasant chime of bells. "There are creatures... that exist as what the humans and most elves consider to be dark in nature and dark magic. It would seem that dark magic is very different from this void magic we discovered." She adjusted the decorative mask she had over her eyes to hide the fact that well her eyes were in missing from her skull as she reached out to take another bite of food.

Kaos nodded approvingly. "Ah yes, Skye is what we call a dark fairy, or moon fairy is the more pleasant term. Her magic mana source comes from the moon itself so her magic is stronger at night and dependent on the cycle of the moon. Although fairies have their own magical properties that don't solely rely on mana."Kaos explained.

"You seem oddly sure of yourself for presenting a strengths and weaknesses to an enemy elf." Senka boldly spoke as her eyes shifted from her picked roast to the elf.

The elf only smirked as his eyes bore into Senka's "Then you have a phoenix... who is an entirely different creature all together. Humans call them magical... but it's just the properties they are born with. The fire is apart of them and well they just recently learned to shift into humanoid which that is foreign from their natural ability. Some refuse to shapeshift finding it impure to do so. They can only wield fire though... and all fire really does is destroy according to the humans, hence why their are so very few clans left."

The elf's words stung as Senka noticeably winced before looking back down with a scowl as she picked at her meat in silence leaving the elf pleased with her response. "What you consider viable information I consider common knowledge. I could either tell my guests or refuse. If I refuse and they truly are curious it's nothing different than what you could find in books. What you consider insight regarding void magic is nothing really more than a theory. No one really knows what this void magic is... People are scared to find out, to experiment with it. Elven and most human laws forbid it. I however wanted to learn from it, why live in fear of something when you can learn to understand how it works? Take it however you will."

“Any flavor..?” Keanu echoed slowly. Their attention drifted to the reddish pink eupherism between the elves’ fingers, then back at a sliver of bread that rested on their own plate. It was sweet. Heavenly, even. The scent lingered to the edge of their nose, motivating them to reach for one of their own. “So elves eat bread like an organism would resort to remains or each other for food.” The ‘younger’ concluded. “Sibling told me that organisms eat one another if they are left without much else. I find it rather barbaric if you ask me.”

“Sibling.” Kai firmly corrected. For someone as old as they, they behaved far much younger than they’ve taught them. Regardless of their thoughts of the host, they would by no means allow the elf to see either of them as misunderstood; or worse - ignorant. “Organisms eat those they deem as below them, Sibling. Not their own kind. There is a difference.” Their fingers caressed the outside of their slice of bread. They looked over in Senka’s direction, observing her reaction before the meat, then at the elf as he bit into the strawberry. They leaned towards Senka with a slight whisper. “Pardon me. I must have gotten the organisms’ customs wrong but I passed the plate so you could try the condensed dairy meal.”

Gazing back down at their portion, their nose crinkled lightly in confusion.
Food and consumption was never really an event that occurred in the Neverworld. At least, not in the sense that organisms were used to. Soul consumption was far more common, and that was among those who understood how to effectively do so. Given it was one of the many factors that divided the people in the Neverworld, it was an active objective to teach all the citizens the activity. A working process, but at the top of the twin’s list nonetheless.

Kai’s brows rose. A woodland elf? Elves as a whole were supposed to be a secretive species, especially from humans. Woodland elves were notorious for remaining hidden in plain sight. That was, of course, according to the books they were given. The information provided has been known to be outdated at times, getting them and their sibling in a bit of hot water.
As soon as the word ‘dark’ and ‘corrupted’ uttered from the elves’ lips, however, there was an urge to push out of their seat and bolt for the nearest exit.

But nothing demonstrated cowardice to the enemy faster than a knee-jerk reaction. Instead, their fingertips pierced the skin of the bread as it was being lifted up. They felt Keanu’s eyes on them, the ‘younger’ equally aware of the weight of the words. To Neverworld Sentients, corruption was a form of magic that was used by authorities to obtain control of their prisoners. Prisoners became consciously zombified puppets, aware of everything but having no voluntary control over their own movements. It was used in extreme situations, and very rarely. The only other individuals capable of using corruption magic were--

“I think I understand.” Keanu broke the silence, placing their cup of sweet alcohol down. “Humans can be rather fickle creatures, placing labels on things that they are unfamilar with -- including each other. It’s upsetting, really but until they learn the damage that is done through imposing labels on one another…” They cleared their throat, stopping their own repetitive thoughts. “Dark magic is a beauty if you understand its true nature. A succumbing nature, I find because there’s so much to explore..!”

“Do you still retain connection to the woods?” Kai chimed in, attempting to drift Keanu away from their enthusiasm. There was a certain way they became at the sheer nature. As if actively seeking to play devil’s advocate to such a dangerous force. While the ‘elder’ was open to discussing virtually anything with them, dark magic was absolutely off the table. As Kaos continued about his knowledge on void magic, Kai began to freeze internally. He knew alot more than they anticipated. Given the elf’s observant nature, they didn’t have long before their aroused fears were suspected. “...And who, pray tell, gave you access to such a force?” Kai’s tone was even, given the dip at the very end that threatened to fall into a whisper of disbelief.

The twins’ attention sychronized onto Skye as she spoke, each with a separate reaction to her pulling the mask over her eyes. Kai paid more attention to the information that was being given while Keanu leaned in to see what exactly she was hiding over her ‘eyes’. “Creatures? What type of creatures?” The voice belonged to Keanu now, their question directed at everyone but relied on Kai for information. “Sibling are there more of our kind here in this dimension?”

“Sibling, I wouldn’t find it appropriate--” Kai allowed themself to be cut off, a bit allured at the ‘younger’’s evergrowing curiosity.

“To think we’d be the only void deities sitting around in the Neverworld -- there were more all along!” Keanu rested their palms on the massively smooth table, looking between the host and hostess respectively. “You have to show us, Mister Kaos and Miss Skye. We’d be forever indebted to you both.”

Kai wanted the world to swallow them both whole in that moment. So much information in such a small span of time, and Keanu was giving out much more than they’d care to begin to admit. Perhaps there was a way to salvage this conversation. “So it seems you both are a tight-knit bunch.” They kept what remained of their external composure, bringing the bread finally to their mouth and biting a small edge off. “A dark fairy? I’ve heard those are even a rarer sight to see around the magical world. How exactly would you happen to have one in your possession?” They internally nodded at Senka’s observation. Only a fool would have presented everything they possessed without having an ulterior motive. The elf clearly demonstrated himself as anything but.

The ‘elder’’s head’s turned at Senka, as if reintroduced to her presence at her reference. Phoenix’s were among the few they’ve yet to have gotten around to remotely reading about, muchless in-depth studying. They refused to admit it aloud, but the information the elf presented was invaluable to their library of knowledge. As soon as the female demonstrated visible pain, they turned away, snapping out of the minor trance. “Learning is one thing, prying is another.” Kai resumed their controlled tone. “Using the knowledge against those who forbade it can get you in immense amount of trouble, especially with those of your own kind. There is a reason it was deemed forbidden.”

“I don’t know, Sibling.” Keanu began gently, taking another sip of their mead. “If it’s for research purposes, someone is bound to know something somewhere. If not he, then maybe those who forbade it. You’ve said so yourself: Organisms as a kind are rather untrustworthy. It would be in each individuals’ best interest to learn what they can for survival purposes.”

“Have we forgotten the result of the research?” Kai allowed themself a sneer in their sibling’s direction. “Of all things, organic experimentation is by far--”

“You’ve done before,” Keanu returned with a slight hiss. “Especially to prisoners. Turning those that are not in your favor against one another. Erasing their memory before turning their remains into militarized mush.”

Senka looked at Kai as he whispered to her and nodded "I'm really only like meat." she whispered back to him while still keeping her eyes on the elf.

The elf grinned at the change in events and was quite well pleased with conversation. If it wasn't clear before it certainly was clear now that the two siblings were not apart of this world in any way. He nodded to Keanu "humans are the worst, but even elves can be just as fickle. Controlled by their pride..." he gave a long sigh as he looked up as though recalling a memory. He almost seemed lost in thought as he listened to the two speak back and forth. He noted the snappish tone presented by Keanu towards the end as silence fell again and he looked back towards his guests with a small smirk.

"I'm not sure an elf is capable of losing their connection with the woods..." he thought out loud rather curious of the notion and it was something he would definitely experiment with at a later date. "but to answer your question I still maintain my connection with the woods..." he answered his eyes drifting to Kai studying his body language as he spoke. "I suppose someone could have introduced such magic to this world, however it was something that I stumbled upon." The elf explained as he pulled a card from his pocket and placed it onto the table. "I found this card 10 years ago and I began to study its magical properties of the rune. That was how I discovered this void like magic." He explained.

The host raised an eyebrow as they inquired the relationship between him and the fairy. He looked down at the roses on the mask and then back at her recalling the deceitful way he had acquired her company. Fairy's were quite gullible by nature, dark fairies less so, given that they were so rarer. He had happened upon her when she was near death. He wasn't always bad they were doing fine together when he found the card he grew fearful of the magic and of her connection with it. That was when he gouged out her eyes and placed them into the roses. If she ever wanted them back she would have to stay by his side until he said so. She was given a decorative mask to hide the mutilation done to her face and to keep people from freaking out.

Skye looked down as they brought it up after all their tight knit bond wasn't by choice. She gave a nervous laughter while idly adjusting her mask. "Master Kaos happened upon me when I was on the brink of death... I was attacked when a human child tried to capture me and injured my wing..." She explained quietly leaving out the rest of the gory details. "I owe him my life." she added a hint of implication that it was something she didn't really desire for herself.

"aw... you have a point." Kaos chimed in looking at Kai bringing the conversation back to the present. "Using forbidden magic is most certainly a crime. I am exiled due to my pursuit for knowledge. However, what they deem forbidden is something they do not understand. Why forbid something you can't understand? Perhaps if they had better knowledge and gave a proper reason for it being forbidden, then I'd consider. However to ban the pursuit of knowledge is naive and ignorant, and will ultimately lead to destruction of one's society." He spoke a bit more passionately now. "Tell me Keanu and Kai... do you fear the unknown? Or do you push forward to discover and experiment?" he asked takin into consideration their little spat and the words spoken. He rather not point out things that they spoke about their home less they realize they were unintentionally feeding him information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back