• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dark craving

Neris

I am nothing but darkness
I have been wanting to do some dark roleplays lately. I am open to whatever topics or pairings you have. I like playing MxM, FxF, or MxF whatever you are comfortable with.

My Rules:
  1. I try to do one paragraphs for each post
  2. Help me make the plot, if you don't like something we can discuss something different
  3. Please be over the age of 15
  4. I am good with any ideas you have, I am open to anything

Dm me or whatever if you have some ideas and want to rp.

Love darker stories!! Let me know if maybe you’d wanna write!! (:

Send me a PM. I'd like to hear some of your ideas. I've got an itch for something dark and gritty with some dirt and some spit on it.

I have been wanting to do some dark roleplays lately. I am open to whatever topics or pairings you have. I like playing MxM, FxF, or MxF whatever you are comfortable with.

My Rules:
  1. I try to do one paragraphs for each post
  2. Help me make the plot, if you don't like something we can discuss something different
  3. Please be over the age of 15
  4. I am good with any ideas you have, I am open to anything

Dm me or whatever if you have some ideas and want to rp.
I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back