• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dark and Gritty, yet Romantic?

KyloRen

World-class RPer
Hello, I used to come here a lot... but I lost my way.

Now I have returned. I recently purchased a BlackBerry Priv-- it's an Android capable BlackBerry with the touchscreen of an iPhone, but the real keyboard of a BlackBerry. I'd like to see if I can create stories on the go with it. That's where you come in. And you can be male or female, or anything inbetween. I can adjust my own character accordingly.

I like darker themes, especially post-apocalyptic RPs. But I'm open to new ideas. I have a thread already created for a post-apoc world so all you would have to do is bring along a character you think would be entertaining in a desert wasteland, and we could jump right in. This could be a romance, an action/adv, slice-of-life, horror, or even a comedy. In all likelyhood a mixture of a few genres, right?

If you prefer something else-- if you want to have your hand in creating the world itself, then just let me know. We can start from scratch if you have the creativity and passion to do so.

My partner needn't be someone with a Master's in English or anything. Just someone with commitment. RPs, when done right, take time and effort, and it isn't very fun when I pour myself into an RP and my partner bails out after two or three posts. If the RP isn't developing how you envisioned, just let me know. We can fix it. I'm not a tyrant.

Sounds interesting. The contrast between the parts of the story helps to solidify each individual part. The only problem is that I have absolutely no idea where that thread is.

LordOfThePitch said:
Sounds interesting. The contrast between the parts of the story helps to solidify each individual part. The only problem is that I have absolutely no idea where that thread is.
I will PM it to you. I hid it so a thirty motha wouldn't join with out permission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back