• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dark Age of Empires(still accepting rp-ers)

The Agreement and the Hunt

The wait was long. Unknowing of what exactly was coming kept the rider's mindset focused at all times. He manged to heal himself a bit to suppress the pain with a medical spell. The spell acted like a painkiller, more than an actual healing. He was able to move much better due to it. Though, any direct strikes could cause him in more pain than before. He listened to the sounds of the forest. His visitors have come. Forty supposed swordsmen lead by a general. The general himself looked too dangerous to handle alone. They came in cautiously. They had good reason to be. As soon as they came into range he triggered his trap. Beneath the general a large marking on the pathway lit up with purple light. The marking sparked with electricity and paralyzed the general momentary. The spell would not last very long but it would be enough to create some damage. As the swordsmen looked in shock and panic of what just happened. The rider triggered the rest. Four more markings lit up, instead of purple like the first one they lit up red. A second later an explosion sent groups of soldiers in the air hitting the ground and nearby trees. The massive confusion and disorganization of the soldiers let most of their guard down. The rider leaped down from his tree and rushed toward the general. Three swordsmen saw him leap down and got into position to defend their mighty general at all costs. One of the three rushed for the rider while the other two had his back. The rider took his sword to develop a mighty swing at the first soldier. The opposing swordmen lifted his sword to block the incoming blow. The rider's blow was so powerful that it shattered his own sword and cut through the armor in half like he was nothing. The rider continued his path without the thought of slowing down.

@The Dinkster

(ooc announcement) Turn announcement

Here's how turns will play out: You each post one post at a time, and when everyone has posted and is ready, the next turn will begin. If someone is posting late, a vote will take place on whether to skip them or not.

Please post responses in ooc. I post announcements in the main chat to gain everyone's attention, due to past experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Treville

"A Dragon Rider!" Visca Exlaimed "Does The Dragonfolk Empire Dare Betray Us?" She Added. "They Seem To Just Be Curious Of What We Have" Said Godfrey. "Very Well, We Must Not Provoke A War" She Said. "Wipe His Memories And Send Him Back To Their Empire" She Added. Godfrey Did So And Sent The Rider Back To Their Empire.

@RedLine

White Lotus

"Wonderful!" Exlaimed Luthar "We Can Enchant Them And And Have Knights Operate It, Thank You! But I Believe I Must Return Home As Many Things Has Happened." He Added Then He Dissapeared.

Naval war

Treville

"Sir,we are surrounded,"reported a sailor to the ship's captain,which was left in charge of the fleet after Commander Soth landed.

"Well,shit."

The captain looked at the enemy formation,who is bombarding the warships.Both sides were exchanging heavy fire,with the Guins at the lower hand.

"That's a lot of ships,we should have sent a sea fortress.But it's not time to regret."

At this very moment,a missile hit an enemy ship in the northeast direction,burning off large chunks from the wooden structure.The captain immediately noticed the situation and shouted:"Order 3 ships to ram the ships in the northeast direction,while the rest shall break through the enemy encirclement!Quick,their sacrifices will save us all!"

Almost immediately,3 ships began rushing towards the said direction,ramming the surrounding ships and opening a gap in the enemy encirclement,sacrificing themselves while bringing a few enemy ships down with them..The rest of the fleet soon escaped the encirclement almost uninterrupted by the enemy.

The ships captain would have told his friend's in a tavern a few months later:"Luckily our fleet is small enough,their gigantic fleet just lacks the mobility."

Mountains

Commander Soth inspected the troops encamped within the mountain,muttering:"That should be fine,we would be able of holding off the enemies for months."

A scout rushed over and reported:"Sir,we spotted an enemy scout.He disappeared as soon as we spotted him."

"Nah,just uncultured scum using worthless magic.Search the whole mountain and eliminate all enemy scouts.Leave none alive."

"Yes,sir."

@Wickedkent

The Wall

"Well,the creature flown away."said one of the Border Guard.

"Meh,didn't got to kill it."replied another soldier,who sound disappointed that they didn't kill the monster.

"Alright,soldiers.Get back to your positions!"ordered the garrison's captain while clapping his hands.

Within a few minutes,the Border Guard returned to their original positions,as if nothing happened.

@RedLine

Strange messenger

"Who are you to dare enter my palace,stranger?"said Emperor Ulgi to the man standing in front of him with a frown on his face."I would have killed you,but I'm in a good mood today.Tell me your intentions before I change my decision."

"My lord, I am but a humble servant to a being unknown to you, but I bring a message. You are familiar with the empires of old, correct? But, what you didn't know, is that there are... survivors within the ruins. Undead. Those that were once living and affected by immense healing magic, only to be corrupted by death. More of them rise, and are wielding their weapons for the banner of rogue necromancers. Weights to the mountains, mummies to the deserts, and skeletons throughout the grasslands. Golems also kneel to these necromancers."said the man."My lords, you must do something, or else have these creatures slaughter you."

"What,undead?"muttered Emperor Ulgi."Meh,they are just creatures powered by a useless force,we could just mow them down with our machines,stranger.But I still admire your bravery to just walk into my palace with a useless message.You may live,stranger.Now go before I decided that your head should be off your neck."

The stranger soon left the room,with Emperor Ulgi muttering:"Undead? Interesting..."

The Terrian Knightlands siege

Master Carion studied the Terrianian soldiers guarding their wall. It was 10:00pm and most of his soldiers were asleep. "Not a chance.." He mumbled to himself. The siege wasn't going as planned, the Terrianian defenses were too good. "Send word to the king, the Terrianian capitol cannot be broken currently." He ordered to a demon mage.

A while later; "My lord, high king Slarne has abandoned us... He accused us of being failures and not true demons.." The mage stuttered. Master Carions eyes widened and then they sparked a flame inside of him, but he had trained himself to calm down. "Dammit... Now I see it.. This crusade was a plan to get rid of his worst armies.." He realized. "My lord, you're self-calming isn't working, shall I go retrieve your thralls so you can relieve yourself?" The demon mage offered. Before a single thought of his living toys flew into his mind, he caught a glimpse of the Terrianian prince. He smirked and chuckled. "No thanks, let the soldiers continue having their way with them. I've caught sight of a better prize." He chuckled again.

The gryphon knights of Terrian

A knight landed in the disturbingly gothic territory of Osmadia, on a high hill overlooking a even more gothic city. "By the prince..." She groaned and rode her gryphon towards the city, holding a white handkerchief under her hand just in case the locals think she's hostile.

Another knight caught sight of the beautiful, glowing crystal city. "By the prince!" He gasped as his eyes widened under his helmet. He then landed near what seemed to be the gate and held the banner of the Terrian Knightlands. "In the name of the prince! I bring a request for help!" He shouted up to the guards.

The Bretonians

The king of bretonia sent a letter in response to the emperor of the emperium of man. He smiled as he looked southwards, in the direction of where this empire would be.

After the battle seemed to be going their way the demons were suddenly pulled back as a way of retreating many warriors cheered in victory after holding off the attack." We have thankfully won this day " Elrond said rather happy as he order mages to heal the wounded from the fight Glorfindel agreed on this " We must now repair the damage from the battle " He decided " Gil-Galad you and your soldiers fought well,tell the citizens that the fight is over and we must bury the fallen." The elven general bowed " As you wish your majesty " And with that he ordered his soldiers to carry the dead back for burial towards the inner city Glofindel turned towards his son putting his hand on his shoulder " My son you have done well I am proud to be your father." He congratulated him Elrohir nodded feeling proud of himself.

Ragkaron, Palace of the Sages:

A strange messenger donned with tattered robes entered the mighty hall, a room of dizzying height. From the black stone ceiling the skeleton of a massive horned beast hung, illuminated by light from the morning sun shining through the lattice windows. It was cooler in the great hall compared to the stone court where the sweltering heat of Gar Noth already suffocates the Orcish guards. Granite, gothic claws surround a shallow pool with a mosaic of an eclipse at the bottom. The Ornate room was inhabited by Guards of the sages own command, but dominating the attention was twelve robed Orcs enthroned in a circle on large chairs covered in mosaics of mighty battles. One of which sat in a chair much taller then the others; it was to him the message was addressed: Grunwark, the Great Sage. "You has our gratitude, Strange one. Noch-urg'Deos! His eyes watch over you. Leave for my is to... consider, claims arrived to me." he forced out best he could in the strangers common tongue. The Messenger left.

In their own tongue, the Sages discussed with one and other this worrying news. "We must not yet bring in the Warchiefs. They will insist their dominance if this truly will mean war!"

"Find a huntress from the field. Bring her in and pay her to lead a secret, small force into the nearby ruins." said one sage.

"Are we too accept this strangers word at face value?! what if the huntress refuses to betray Lazgar?! The outrage we will incur if word if that gets out-" said another.

"Is not worse than should the Warchiefs use this alleged war to take power if none of these 'undead' exist near us!" interjected yet another. The Sages argued, until finally the Great Sage reached his decision. "We have no choice. We must send a delegate of our own forces to determine if this strangers claims are founded, and it must return. Send a messenger to secretly extract a huntress from... Hm... Osmadia. The one who has been their the longest to this point. Her morals could not have been unscathed." declared Grunwark. "Then we will deal with the warchiefs, once we know for a fact this threat is real."

Berkentrung, Osmadian Capitol:

An Orc in standard Osmadian fair strode quickly through unfamiliar roads at night. His attempts not to get noticed would only bring him more attention. He was anxious, ready with fighting instincts to protect himself. He even began to sweat, as he realized he was unsure of his location. The city was infamous for it's danger, and he honestly thought it would not phase him. But his message was of utmost importance. Three large Orcs took notice of him, and he walked faster down the dark alleyway to evade.

With immense force the messenger was captured by strong arms and whisked into a doorway, his mouth covered! "Ruzh!!" hushed the voice of a She-Orc in Grothan, it was a loathsome swear word for a mentally disabled person. The messenger was relieved, until he realized the spy he was sent to extract had a knife to his neck. "You could have been caught! EVERYONE could see you!! We would both have died, or worse! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO SPIES HERE?!" she stressed under her breath in Grothan, being sure no one else would hear or see them. "Uhm... Uh... Y-your needed! Uhm, Ungerbar!" he stuttered the code word for extraction under his breath. Great. Now to get out with this moron in tow...

@GrieveWriter

A knight to the empire

The knight sighed in relief and began calming his beloved gryphon. "Thank you." He said as he mounted his gryphon and followed the soldiers.

The Emperor meets the stranger (mod edited text, for rp purposes)

After returning to the capital the primarchs immedietly started to interrogate the Demons, having nearly destroyed their very soul before they finally started to break and tell what they knew. So far none of the information was what they were looking for but they managed to get some names and somewhere to start. The primarchs returned to the Emperor with their report.

Mordigael allowed himself to speak first about the report and then he suggested that the neighboring nations must immedietly start to look to the Imperium as their rightful protector and leader. The Emperor stated that he should be getting an answer soon, but for now they will rest and plan for their next move. Suddenly however one of the Elite guardsman approached from the door and hailing.

"My glorious Emperor *Bows* I have news that a nation from afar has come to speak to you of an urgent matter."

"Very well.....Let him in."

With that said the guard bowed again and opened the grand doors to the thron room. The primarchs stood by the sidelines along the red velvet carpet that led to the Emperors throne. All staring at the stranger.

@Comrade Wubzin

The gryphon knight walked into the large throneroom, getting a bit nervous due to the size of the titanic knights surrounding a certain one with a seemingly golden presence. Seeing as these knights must be royalty, the knight removed his helmet and knelt before them.

The primarchs continued to stare at the stranger in silence, only the Emperor spoke.

"Rise young one.....What is it that you wish to speak of?"

The knight rises. "Dear lord, I am but a humble gryphon knight of the Terrian Knightlands. I bring a request for help, demons lay siege to our capitol, but our defenders, defenses and our great wall are too great for their siege weapons. But it will only be enough time before they break through and lay waste to our capitol." He explains.

Crystalia Outer Gate

Emperor Luthar Teleported Outside Of The Outer Gate, The Guards Bowed And Open The Gates For The Emperor. Luthar Entered, As The Gates Closed A Knight In A Gryphon Landed Just Outside The Gate And Wishes To Speak With Him. Luthar Went Towards The Knight And Asked Him "What Help?" He Asked The Knight.

@Comrade Wubzin

Treville

"I Got Reports From The Fleet, They Said The Enemies Are Encamped Besides A Mountain" Godfrey Reported. "I Believe They Dont Know The Total Forces We Have, And The Power Of 5 Powerful People" Ilison Said. "I Di Not Know What They Are Up To, But March Towards Their Encampment But We Will Stop Before We Get In Range With Anything" Visca Said. "Little Did They Know, We Outnumber Them 4 To 1." She Added

@Nyq

Enemy approaching

Treville

"Sir,the enemy has decided to camp right out of our range."said a soldier to Commander Soth.

"That would be better for us,since they outnumber us.They are just giving us more time to prepare."

"So,what should we do now,Commander?"

"Throw sticks at them."

"What?"

"I said,throw sticks at them.This is an order."

The soldier left the scene dumbfounded,and proceeded to relay the general's orders to the other soldiers,who were also baffled by the decision.A few minutes later,large amounts of sticks flew down the mountain towards the enemy.

@Wickedkent

Nyq said:
Enemy approaching
Treville

"Sir,the enemy has decided to camp right out of our range."said a soldier to Commander Soth.

"That would be better for us,since they outnumber us.They are just giving us more time to prepare."

"So,what should we do now,Commander?"

"Throw sticks at them."

"What?"

"I said,throw sticks at them.This is an order."

The soldier left the scene dumbfounded,and proceeded to relay the general's orders to the other soldiers,who were also baffled by the decision.A few minutes later,large amounts of sticks flew down the mountain towards the enemy.

@Wickedkent
"Useless" Visca Thought To Herself As She Watch The Guins Throw Sticks. "Eldrik, Throw Rocks At Them, So We Can Cause Panic And Destroy Their Defenses" Ordered Visca. Eldrik Smiles Knowing What She Meant, "At Once" He Said. Eldrik's Eye Glowed Bright Red, Fire Appeared In His Hand, And A Spell Book Appeared Out Of Nowhere, Eldrik Muttered Some Words Then The Sky Turned Crimson Red And Meteors Began To Fall Towards The Enemy.

@Nyq

North of Osmadia...South of the Crystal Empire

A large beast reminiscent of a tarantula only with maroon fur trudged along through the woods. It was able to carry the platform harnessed to it with ease. This beast was known as the Uruk-Maw, commonly used for transportation through rough terrain. On board the platform were a small number of Orcs, one of which held the reigns of the Uruk-Maw's and several others who held onto the metal railing on the platform watching the woodlands pass by.

One such Orc stood in the doorway of a small hut constructed at the rear of the platform, within sat an elf who calmly poked and prodded at something within a flat box at his feet.

"-understood. But why on foot?" the Orc Skirmisher asked as she quirked an eye.

"Though quicker, Drake messengers are easily spotted from the ground. Replying to nations on other continents are fine, but we know for a fact that are northern neighbors are but a few day's trek north depending on the mount. Too many Drake Riders in the sky provides too much opportunity for Demons to intercept them."

"Why no teleport to them?" the Orc Skirmisher asked as she gestured to the rest of the Orcs "Use manpower elsewhere."

"Teleporting abruptly into a foreign empire with no prior exposure besides a small message just screams open antagonism, especially with our appearances and reputations." the dark elf giggled "They'll spot us first of course, giving them enough time to react appropriately. Also giving us enough time to retreat in case they panic."

The Orc Skirmisher grumbled at the word retreat but nodded and stepped away from the hut. The Dark Elf glanced to the pack at his side, inside the reply to the Crystal Empire's original letter from King Vivinaldi himself. After asking for some time to deliberate on the matter and sending the messenger back, the reply had been put on hold for some time before being sent via Uruk-Maw to the north.

@Wickedkent

Castle Cloveshire -Strange Messenger

"Undead? Just what we needed." Royal Taskmistress muttered soon after the strange one had left "Demons, Alliances and now this!"

"Hm." King Vivinaldi muttered while idly playing with his limbless elf slave again, undead were no fun to mess with. Fun to use to with others but that's about it. And while pretty much all of the tombs and ruins within Osmadia had been picked clean by Scholars and inhabited by Guilds and other criminal organizations, King Vivinaldi knew that there were many untouched sources of Golems and undead outside their borders that could prove annoying.

"We shall investigate for now." Vivinaldi stated gently "We must guage how much of a threat the remnants would pose in comparison to the Demons."

Panshaw- Terrian Gryphon Rider

Though the initial walls had been rebuilt quite thoroughly since the Demon attack, slaves still mended and reinforced several sections of the walls. Several Orc Archers took note of the approaching gryphon, growling as they watched it drew nearer.

A passing Dark Elf mage took note of their behavior and glanced up to spot the knight as well.

"Oh my, a visitor!" The Dark Elf clapped his hands together as one of the Wall Defender Orc Sergeants drew near as well.

"Bring it down." He growled to the archers, to which the Dark Elf berated him.

"Show some... hospitality... good friend." The Dark Elf said slyly as he drew their attention to the Handkerchief his keen eyes could spot in the Rider's hand before nodding to the Archers, who grumpily lowered their bows and allowed the Gryphon Knight to draw closer.

(@Comrade Wubzin )

Berkentrung-Interlopers

In the nearby plaza, a Dark Elf paced along a raised podium as he listened to three Orc guards speaking of a notably frightened Orc who fled as soon as they had spotted him. If it were a human, he wouldn't have given a single care to the reaction. Humans who weren't part of one of the guilds or other criminal associations always kept their heads down around the usually battle thirsty Orcish. But an Orc themselves nearly shivering at the sight of their brothers? Unheard of.

Turning away from the three guards, the Dark Elf called out to the many various criminals conducting business in the plaza or just hanging around sharpening their blades.

"It would seem one of our own has found reason to fear their brothers!" the Dark Elf called out as he folded his arms behind his back "I'd like to acquire this little dove and... question it for a little bit... So, two hundred gold to whoever drags this interloper to my feet!"

The Guild members just stared as the Dark Elf shooed them, then immediately grabbed their hilts and began spreading out from the plaza searching for suspicious looking Orcs. As the Guild Members ran off search for the interloper, the Dark Elf leaned down to whisper to one of the three orcs.

"Inform the watch of this suspicious activity, with any luck we may be able to apprehend this near-do-well ourselves and save some pocket gold."

The Orc nodded before turning and taking off for the barracks, the Dark Elf then turned to the remaining two Orcs.

"You two, join the search." the Dark Elf spoke before jumping off the podium and grabbing hold of a nearby stall's roof. As the two Orcs jumped down and took off after the searching Guild Members, the ark Elf scaled the buildings and seemed to disappear into the rooftops.

(@Lazzamore )

A knight to Osmadia

When she noticed the orcish archer raising their bows, the gryphon knight drew her blade, but held it cautiously. A short while later, she sighed and then took in another deep breath as a dark elf convinced them to lower their weapons. She approached them and cleared her throat. "In the name of the prince, I mean no harm, but I will fearlessly defend myself if I'm harmed. I bring a request for assistance, demon hordes attack my peoples capitol, but thanks it's defenses, there's still time for us to reach out and call for help." She explained, trying to to stutter.

The Knights Lothric

"The demon hordes still ravage Eidan, waiting for the right moment to strike. While you're busy rebuilding, another demon army may decide to attack you." Lothaan explained to the Crystalian.

Operation Stonebreaker

Treville

"Sir,they decided to use their useless force."reported a soldier

Commander Soth stared into the sky with a smile on his face,laughing:"They fell for it,soldiers.Activate the Disruptors,and prepare for a counter-attack."

"Yes,sir."

The Guin soldiers began moving into formations almost instantaneously,holding their shields so that they face the sky,while cannons were aimed towards the sky.Soon enough,the rocks became visible,and the cannons began firing,breaking some of the rocks into pieces.But some of them hit the formations,killing a significant amount of soldiers.After a few waves of meteor bombardment,the Magic Disruptors began functioning and the sky slowly turned clear.

"How much casualties we suffered,soldier?"asked Commander Soth after the bombardment.

"About 1500,sir."

"Good."said the commander as he walked to the soldiers,inspecting their wounds while calming them down,before proceeding to make a speech:"Listen,soldiers! We have just experienced a meteor shower,I know it might be terrifying for some of us.But it is nothing but a useless force! We shall destroy this army before us and prove the might of the Guins! This is the will of Movli,and it shall be fulfilled! The enemy thought that we are weak,and they shall pay for this!"

The soldiers cheered at the commander's speech and raised their weapons high in the air,their shouting was so loud that animals started to flee the mountain.

"By the name of Movli,we shall charge the enemy! Who wants to follow me in this strike!"

"ME!!!!"shouted the soldiers in unison.

"Good,I know that the enemy may outnumber us a lot! But the Guins never bow to their enemies! Even if we die,we die in the battlefield,we die with honour!"

"We die with honour!"shouted the soldiers again in unison.

"At night we shall charge!!!!"shouted Commander Soth while raising his sword up high in the sky.

Under the command of Commander Soth,3000 troops began charging the enemy right flank during the night.They instantly broke through the unsuspecting flank guard(thanks to the stick-throwing lowering the enemy guard) and started slaughtering the enemy in their sleep.

@Wickedkent

Gulai city

"Your Majesty,the reports from the front has returned."

Emperor Ulgi put down his scrolls and looked at his servant:"Speak."

"The enemy is quite strong,and we've lost three ships to break out of their encirclement."

"Continue."said Emperor Ulgi with a slight frown.

"During their return,our fleet captured a few enemy fishermen along the coast,and we've acquired some useful information about this 'empire'."

"Continue."

"The military of the Crystal 'Empire' is consisted of 90000 men,divided into several classes.Their technology is inferior to us as they rely on the useless force."

"Continue"

"Their navy is consisted of 7000 ships,mainly divided into frigates and war galleys,while their trading fleet is composed of 10000 ships."

"Continue"

"Most of their citizens rely on the useless force,and they rely on the useless force for healing instead of proper surgery."

"Good,our armies shall not face a threat then."

"Any orders,Your Majesty?"

"Send this 'empire' a formal declaration of war.We shall begin a crusade of the north.Send out the sandships to loot their trading fleets,and begin sending out reinforcements to the troops we sent out earlier."

"As you wish,Your Majesty. What policy shall we adopt when we attack the enemy?"

"Tell the army that they are allowed to use any method necessary to achieve victory,even if it kills every citizen of this 'empire'."

"As you wish,Your Majesty."

The servant left the throne room,as Emperor Ulgi summoned forth General Thosut,the commander of the Imperial Armada.

"General Thosut,I want you to send an army to scout any ruins in our majestic lands."

"I want a report of any single thing within these ruins,General Thosut.You understand?"

General Thosut soon left the throne room,leaving Emperor Ulgi alone to think about the words of the strange messenger earlier.

"Undead,huh? I would like to see how powerful are these creatures."

Nyq said:
Operation Stonebreaker
Treville

"Sir,they decided to use their useless force."reported a soldier

Commander Soth stared into the sky with a smile on his face,laughing:"They fell for it,soldiers.Activate the Disruptors,and prepare for a counter-attack."

"Yes,sir."

The Guin soldiers began moving into formations almost instantaneously,holding their shields so that they face the sky,while cannons were aimed towards the sky.Soon enough,the rocks became visible,and the cannons began firing,breaking some of the rocks into pieces.But some of them hit the formations,killing a significant amount of soldiers.After a few waves of meteor bombardment,the Magic Disruptors began functioning and the sky slowly turned clear.

"How much casualties we suffered,soldier?"asked Commander Soth after the bombardment.

"About 1500,sir."

"Good."said the commander as he walked to the soldiers,inspecting their wounds while calming them down,before proceeding to make a speech:"Listen,soldiers! We have just experienced a meteor shower,I know it might be terrifying for some of us.But it is nothing but a useless force! We shall destroy this army before us and prove the might of the Guins! This is the will of Movli,and it shall be fulfilled! The enemy thought that we are weak,and they shall pay for this!"

The soldiers cheered at the commander's speech and raised their weapons high in the air,their shouting was so loud that animals started to flee the mountain.

"By the name of Movli,we shall charge the enemy! Who wants to follow me in this strike!"

"ME!!!!"shouted the soldiers in unison.

"Good,I know that the enemy may outnumber us a lot! But the Guins never bow to their enemies! Even if we die,we die in the battlefield,we die with honour!"

"We die with honour!"shouted the soldiers again in unison.

"At night we shall charge!!!!"shouted Commander Soth while raising his sword up high in the sky.

Under the command of Commander Soth,3000 troops began charging the enemy right flank during the night.They instantly broke through the unsuspecting flank guard(thanks to the stick-throwing lowering the enemy guard) and started slaughtering the enemy in their sleep.

@Wickedkent

Gulai city

"Your Majesty,the reports from the front has returned."

Emperor Ulgi put down his scrolls and looked at his servant:"Speak."

"The enemy is quite strong,and we've lost three ships to break out of their encirclement."

"Continue."said Emperor Ulgi with a slight frown.

"During their return,our fleet captured a few enemy fishermen along the coast,and we've acquired some useful information about this 'empire'."

"Continue."

"The military of the Crystal 'Empire' is consisted of 90000 men,divided into several classes.Their technology is inferior to us as they rely on the useless force."

"Continue"

"Their navy is consisted of 7000 ships,mainly divided into frigates and war galleys,while their trading fleet is composed of 10000 ships."

"Continue"

"Most of their citizens rely on the useless force,and they rely on the useless force for healing instead of proper surgery."

"Good,our armies shall not face a threat then."

"Any orders,Your Majesty?"

"Send this 'empire' a formal declaration of war.We shall begin a crusade of the north.Send out the sandships to loot their trading fleets,and begin sending out reinforcements to the troops we sent out earlier."

"As you wish,Your Majesty. What policy shall we adopt when we attack the enemy?"

"Tell the army that they are allowed to use any method necessary to achieve victory,even if it kills every citizen of this 'empire'."

The servant left the throne room,as Emperor Ulgi summoned forth General Thosut,the commander of the Imperial Armada.

"General Thosut,I want you to send an army to scout any ruins in our majestic lands."

"I want a report of any single thing within these ruins,General Thosut.You understand?"

General Thosut soon left the throne room,leaving Emperor Ulgi alone to think about the words of the strange messenger earlier.

"Undead,huh? I would like to see how powerful are these creatures."
Mountains Near Treville

Visca Was Meditating In Her Tent, Then Suddenly She Felt A Disturbing Presence. "An Ambush!" She Shouted But It Was Too Late. "GODFREY! ILISON! ELDRIK! GARIEL!" She Shouted "Suppress The Enemy! Each Of You Will Bring 50 Royal Guards, Crush Them! Destroy Them! Arcane Knights! Make A Wall So They Cannot Continue, And The Rest Support The Arcane Knights!" She Added But With Anger In It. Her Eyes Glowed Royal Purple And The Winds Shifted She Muttered Something And Punched The Ground, Then Suddenly A Solid Magic Barrier Appeared Around The Camp. "Death Will Be Upon You" She Muttered Then Rushed Towards The Enemy Slicing Them With Her Dagger, She Was Like The Shadow Of The Night. Near Visca Was Godfrey, Electrocuting The Guins With His Left Hand And Slicing Others With His Sword Using The Right While Being Supported With 50 Royal Guards. Ilison Was Near Launching AoE Lightning Attacks And Consuming Others With Fire That Dares Go Near Him. Gariel Was Slicing Guins With Unbelievable Speed . Eldrik Also Used His Sword While Also Casting Fire Spells Towards The Guin. The Arcane Knights Were Doing A Great Job, Lined Up Layer By Layer Using Their Magic And Slices Anyone That Goes Near With Their Halberd, While The Rest Of The Troops Was Catching Up On What Was Happening, Then Their Morale Went Up When They Saw The 5 Leaders Trying To Fight The Guins To Defend Them.

@Nyq

Crystal Keep, Council Room

The Doors Suddenly Swung Open And A Royal Guard Rushed In. "Your Excellencies, The JU Empire Have Officially Declared War With Us" Reported The Guard. "OUTRAGEOUS!" Exclaimed Pelona. "If That Is So, Prepare The Gyrocopters That Were Given By Our Beloved Allies, Enchant Everything, Bombs, Ammo, Everything In It" Said Styx. "Also, We Have Trained Thousands Of Troops, And Built Thousands Of Ships These Past Few Months, But We Have Not Deployed Them Yet, It Is Time For Them" Said Augustus. "Alert The People In The Monitoring Room, Tell Them To Report Anything That Passes Through The Border Magical Barrier" Said Vul'Gath. "Also, Alert The Whole Country, Especially The Emperor And The Prince." Said Styx. "All Your Commands Shall Be Done" Said The Guard Then Exited The Room.

45,000 New Troops Were Deployed, And 10,000 Ships For Battle Were Made, Along With An Additional 5,00 For Trading.

Crystalia, Outer Wall Gate

Luthar Was Following The Knight Towards His Gryphon, When Suddenly 3 Royal Guards Riding A Gryphon Landed Besides Them. One Of The Royal Guard Walked Towards And Whispered Something In His Ear. "War Has Been Declared By The Guins, The Reserve Troops And Ships Were Deployed, And Visca Is Fighting With Some Near Treville" Whispered The Guard. The Winds Shifted, The Look On Luthar's Face Symbolizes Anger, An Anger That Could Wipe Entire Armies When Released. "Very Well, I Am Sorry Knight, I Cannot Accompany You, Something Major Has Just Happened, But I Will Send 5 Legions Which Is A Total Of 11,250 Troops To Your Country" Luthar Said. He Rushed Back Towards The Keep.

@Comrade Wubzin

Crystal Keep, Royal Field

The Emperor Has Arrived And Was Passing By The Field When Artix Rushed Towards Him. "Have You Heard?" Asked Artix. "Yes, I Believe That Visca Can Handle Those Idiots Near Treville, But We Must Be Cautious, Call My Son And The Council In The War Room, We Will Talk Further There." He Replied

Crystal Keep, War Room

Everybody Was Present In The War Room Besides Visca And The Four Generals. "Increase Our Ship Numbers In The South Coast, Fleets To Secure Trade Routes, And Increase Our Forces In The Border-" Luthar Said But Got Disturbed. "Your Highness, We Have Just Received Reports That The Enemy Are Sending Reinforcement To Reinforce Their Current Forces That Are Fighting Visca" Artix Said. The Stick That Luthar Used To Point Places In The Map Snapped In Two, And He Stared At Artix For A Very Long Time With A Big Frown In His Face. "Visca Is In Danger If So, I Am Sure They Will Send An Army Bigger Than The One Visca Leads.... I, Must Go Support Them Along With Artix And Agamon" He Said. "Both Of You" Pointing At Agamon And Artix, "Prepare Your Army, I Myself Will Bring 15 Legions Along With 400 Royal Guards, That Is 30 Legions In Total, Which Consists Of 67,900 Troops" He Said. "Just Call Us If You Need Additional Help" Said Pelona. "I Will" Replied Luthar. "Ah! I Almost Forgot, We Will Bring The Gifts Our Friend Gave, The Gyrocopters, 5,000 Of Them".

Results:

New 45,000 Troops

New 15,000 Ships

The Emperor,The Prince, And A General Marches With 30 Legions

Visca Is Fighting With The Guins

Crystal Empire On Full Alert.

Gyrocopters Were Deployed

Berkentrung - escape attempt

((I'm assuming that based on the picture their are rivers running through Berkentrung?))

The Spy and the messenger dashed into alleyways and casually walked through streets, avoiding attention as best they could. The messenger tried very hard, harder then ever, not to be seen. But he still bore a slight sweating on his forehead, a shake in his hands, a flutter in his eyes. The Spy had done this before. She knew the risks. This messenger was weak, young, and lets face it; less important than her. His mission was complete.

They turned into a very narrow alley between two large buildings, scooted through and reached the riverside. Looking over, the messenger's voice cracked as he said "Brilliant! We can escape through the river; perhaps stow-away in a freighter?" But as he turned to look the spy in her eyes, he saw a steel trap locking away her emotion; if any got through, it would be regret. She held a rusty, disused portion of a heavy anchor-chain. She proceeded to quickly wrap it around his neck and squeeze before he had a chance to scream. When the messenger was dead, she wrapped it all the way around and tossed him into the river. She then quietly went back to her home in the city to wait for the heat to die down...

(@GrieveWriter )

National Emergency(The most boring post I've ever posted)

Gulai city

A newspaper ran through the city,screaming:"Latest news! Holy Crusade Against the Crystalites!"

"What?"

"What the heck are the Crystallites?"

"Maybe another strain of orcs."

The public were dumbfounded by the news,as the government agencies begin to issue a national emergency,where all state assets are now possessed by the government,and the whole population may be now conscripted within the military,no matter slave or noble.

Palace

"Minister Rokee,I want a report of the nation's total assets."said Emperor Ulgi on his throne,facing all of his subordinates.

"Your Majesty,our military currently consists of 30,000 Guin troops,while the number of slave troops are significantly larger and can increase up to a large number in a short time."

"What gibberish are you talking,Minister Rokee?"

"Your Majesty,I mean that the number of slave troops changes easily,and Your Majesty's holy ears shall not be tainted with outdated information."

"I want to know how much slave troops we have,Minister Rokee."

"We currently have 60,000 trained slave troops ready for war.But if Your Majesty wishes to know the total slave troops we have now,it's 150,000 troops,which includes both trained slaves and untrained slaves."

"Are untrained slaves available for war now?"

"No,Your Majesty.Their strength is extremely weak and is basically useless."

"I see.So we'll disregard the untrained slaves in our strategy planning.So,how much slaves we are able to conscript each month?"

"Your Majesty,the number of slaves available for conscripting varies,but our current estimation is 5,000 slaves per month,assuming that we have a constant supply of slaves."

"Good,you are dismissed,Minister Rokee."

Minister Rokee steps back,as the Emperor summons Minister Gren,the minister of machinery

"Minister Gren,I want a report of the total machinery available currently."

"Your Majesty,we currently have 20,000 cannons,5,000 siege towers,5,000 battering rams,10,000 MCVs,19,000 magic disruptors,15,000 flamethrowers,and 100,000 missiles."

"How much machinery are expected to be made every month currently,Minister Gren?"

"Your Majesty,after possessing all state assets,we are capable of producing 2,000 cannons,1,000 MCVs,2,5000 magic disruptors,4,000 flamethrowers,and 56,000 missiles per month.Siege towers and battering rams are not counted within this estimation as they would soon become outdated weaponry."

"Good,you are dismissed,Minister Gren."

Minister Gren steps behind as the emperor summons Minister Koa,the minister of the navy

"Minister Koa,I want a report on our navy."

"Your Majesty,currently our navy is consisted of 50,000 sand ships,70,000 warships,3 sea fortresses and 1 ironship."

"So,how much ships are we able to produce each month,Minister Koa?"

"Your Majesty,we are currently able to produce 1,000 sand ships,and 500 warships per month."

"So,when are we expected to commission ironships within our navy?"

"Your Majesty,the ironships are expected to be deployed within the battlefield within 8 months."

"I see,you are dismissed,Minister Koa."

Minister Koa steps backwards,as the Emperor summons Minister Juren,the head of the Militaris.

"Minister Juren,any news from the spies in the Crystal 'empire'?"

"Your Majesty,we have heard from their officials that they are going to use a flying machine.All details are currently unknown."

"What? We've been trying to invent a flying machine for years! How could uncultured scum invent one before us!"

"Your Majesty,we have only heard about the machine.Nothing confirms that it is true.By the way,we've heard of an increase in the enemy military size."

"Fine,you are dismissed,Minister Juren."

Minister Juren steps backwards,as the Emperor summons Minister Chus,the minister of science

"Minister Chus,I want a report on all current technologies researched."

"Your Majesty,we currently have three projects being researched,Project Sunrise,Project Dragonfly,and Project Gulai."

"I want to know more about Project Sunrise."

"Your Majesty,Project Sunrise is the research about electricity and it's possible uses.Currently,progress is stagnant due to technological barriers."

"Good,I want to know more about Project Dragonfly,Minister Chus."

"Your Majesty,Project Dragonfly is a research on flying machines,we are currently facing a problem with the engines.But I believe that this problem could be resolved if we capture one of those 'flying machines' Minister Juren said just now,assuming that they exist."

"Good,now I want to know about Project Gulai."

"Your Majesty,Project Gulai,named after the holiest city ever,was the project with the largest expenses.It is a research about the ultimate weapon,the end of all wars(Yeah,it might sound devastating,but it's NOT a nuclear bomb),chemical weaponry."

"How can a weapon end all wars,Minister Chus?"

"Your Majesty,the chemical weapon,if successfully researched and deployed,could kill thousands within one strike.City defenses would be obsolete.So far,the only way to survive this weapon is to pray to the gods that you survive."

"Interesting,how much progress we acquired on this project."

"Your Majesty,we've discovered that using electric to stimulate certain mixtures could produce lethal gases,but progress is slow and we are uncertain of which mixtures to use."

"Fine,you are dismissed,Minister Chus.Today's meeting ends here."

As Emperor Ulgi finished his words,his subordinates exit the throne room,leaving him alone to think of the future.

Nyq said:
National Emergency(The most boring post I've ever posted)
Gulai city

A newspaper ran through the city,screaming:"Latest news! Holy Crusade Against the Crystalites!"

"What?"

"What the heck are the Crystallites?"

"Maybe another strain of orcs."

The public were dumbfounded by the news,as the government agencies begin to issue a national emergency,where all state assets are now possessed by the government,and the whole population may be now conscripted within the military,no matter slave or noble.

Palace

"Minister Rokee,I want a report of the nation's total assets."said Emperor Ulgi on his throne,facing all of his subordinates.

"Your Majesty,our military currently consists of 30,000 Guin troops,while the number of slave troops are significantly larger and can increase up to a large number in a short time."

"What gibberish are you talking,Minister Rokee?"

"Your Majesty,I mean that the number of slave troops changes easily,and Your Majesty's holy ears shall not be tainted with outdated information."

"I want to know how much slave troops we have,Minister Rokee."

"We currently have 60,000 trained slave troops ready for war.But if Your Majesty wishes to know the total slave troops we have now,it's 150,000 troops,which includes both trained slaves and untrained slaves."

"Are untrained slaves available for war now?"

"No,Your Majesty.Their strength is extremely weak and is basically useless."

"I see.So we'll disregard the untrained slaves in our strategy planning.So,how much slaves we are able to conscript each month?"

"Your Majesty,the number of slaves available for conscripting varies,but our current estimation is 5,000 slaves per month,assuming that we have a constant supply of slaves."

"Good,you are dismissed,Minister Rokee."

Minister Rokee steps back,as the Emperor summons Minister Gren,the minister of machinery

"Minister Gren,I want a report of the total machinery available currently."

"Your Majesty,we currently have 20,000 cannons,5,000 siege towers,5,000 battering rams,10,000 MCVs,19,000 magic disruptors,15,000 flamethrowers,and 100,000 missiles."

"How much machinery are expected to be made every month currently,Minister Gren?"

"Your Majesty,after possessing all state assets,we are capable of producing 2,000 cannons,1,000 MCVs,2,5000 magic disruptors,4,000 flamethrowers,and 56,000 missiles per month.Siege towers and battering rams are not counted within this estimation as they would soon become outdated weaponry."

"Good,you are dismissed,Minister Gren."

Minister Gren steps behind as the emperor summons Minister Koa,the minister of the navy

"Minister Koa,I want a report on our navy."

"Your Majesty,currently our navy is consisted of 50,000 sand ships,70,000 warships,3 sea fortresses and 1 ironship."

"So,how much ships are we able to produce each month,Minister Koa?"

"Your Majesty,we are currently able to produce 1,000 sand ships,and 500 warships per month."

"So,when are we expected to commission ironships within our navy?"

"Your Majesty,the ironships are expected to be deployed within the battlefield within 8 months."

"I see,you are dismissed,Minister Koa."

Minister Koa steps backwards,as the Emperor summons Minister Juren,the head of the Militaris.

"Minister Juren,any news from the spies in the Crystal 'empire'?"

"Your Majesty,we have heard from their officials that they are going to use a flying machine.All details are currently unknown."

"What? We've been trying to invent a flying machine for years! How could uncultured scum invent one before us!"

"Your Majesty,we have only heard about the machine.Nothing confirms that it is true.By the way,we've heard of an increase in the enemy military size."

"Fine,you are dismissed,Minister Juren."

Minister Juren steps backwards,as the Emperor summons Minister Chus,the minister of science

"Minister Chus,I want a report on all current technologies researched."

"Your Majesty,we currently have three projects being researched,Project Sunrise,Project Dragonfly,and Project Gulai."

"I want to know more about Project Sunrise."

"Your Majesty,Project Sunrise is the research about electricity and it's possible uses.Currently,progress is stagnant due to technological barriers."

"Good,I want to know more about Project Dragonfly,Minister Chus."

"Your Majesty,Project Dragonfly is a research on flying machines,we are currently facing a problem with the engines.But I believe that this problem could be resolved if we capture one of those 'flying machines' Minister Juren said just now,assuming that they exist."

"Good,now I want to know about Project Gulai."

"Your Majesty,Project Gulai,named after the holiest city ever,was the project with the largest expenses.It is a research about the ultimate weapon,the end of all wars(Yeah,it might sound devastating,but it's NOT a nuclear bomb),chemical weaponry."

"How can a weapon end all wars,Minister Chus?"

"Your Majesty,the chemical weapon,if successfully researched and deployed,could kill thousands within one strike.City defenses would be obsolete.So far,the only way to survive this weapon is to pray to the gods that you survive."

"Interesting,how much progress we acquired on this project."

"Your Majesty,we've discovered that using electric to stimulate certain mixtures could produce lethal gases,but progress is slow and we are uncertain of which mixtures to use."

"Fine,you are dismissed,Minister Chus.Today's meeting ends here."

As Emperor Ulgi finished his words,his subordinates exit the throne room,leaving him alone to think of the future.
Crystal Keep, Throne Room

"Father, All Preparations Have Been Completed, We May Now March" Agamon Told His Father. "Very Well, Wait For Me" Luthar Said. "Your Highness, We Have Just Figured Out That We Can Control Golems And Make Them Do As We Bid" Artix Reported.

"Good, Bring As Many Golems You Can In Our March, They Would Be Useful In Battle" Luthar Said. "The Remaining Council Members Are Charging Crystalia Ultima Incase Anything Happens" Said Artix. "Very Well, Let Us Meet Up With The Troops" Luthar Said. They Began Their March With 10 Legions As Vanguard.

A knight to Osmadia

"A bit homesick I see." The Dark Elf muttered as his hands glowed a pouch on his belt seemed to open itself and a blank parchment seemed to float out along with a quill and ink. The Dark Elf hummed to himself as he jotted down several words, as he did so one of the Guard Orcs who had been eyeing the Gryphon Rider the entire time stepped forward with a leather canteen.

The Dark elf grabbed it and downed some of its contents before breathing a cloud of purplish mist onto the letter. Once it was gone the dark elf folded his arms and smirked at the Gryphon Rider, the nearest Orcs growing more and more restless before finally another puff of purple mist deposited a scroll into the Dark Elf's magical grasp.

"You must be in some luck." the Dark Elf said as he touched a finger to the parchment and a crest burned itself into the scroll "I've been authorized to approve your request."

The scroll sealed and the Dark elf tossed it to the gryphon rider "Take this to the Scatterby Stronghold in the southeast, General Fellish will have the forces necessary to repel your invaders. Show her this scroll immediately, else she may see you as an enemy."

(@Comrade Wubzin )

South of the Crystal Empire

"Hold here!"

The Orc Beastmaster pulled back the reigns, causing the massive Uruk-maw to pause in its advance.

The Dark elf waved a hand at them, "Do you feel it?"

The Orcs turned to each other, many shaking their heads but one of them did.

"Magics." he said as he lowered the sword he'd been sharpening "Magics close."

"Correct!" the Dark Elf said with a giggle before waving at them again "We must be nearing our neighbors, one of you raise the white flag."

A she-orc grumbled but obliged, letting a large white flag unfurl in the middle of the platform they'd built on the Uruk-Maw's back.

"Perfect, now continue!"

The Beastmaster groaned in acknowledgement before whipping the reigns and getting the beast moving again as they drew closer and closer to Crystal Empire territory.

(@Wickedkent )

Berkentrung

"Still nothing?" the Dark Elf pouted as one of the Orc Skirmishers nodded "Oh poo."

"Oi!" Called a guild member from down a nearby street "Some of my mates found something Darkie!"

The Dark Elf and Orc glanced at each other before following the Guild Member.

They soon found themselves at the docks, where several other Guild members and Traders were ambling about. Many seemed to clutter at one man's boat.

A net had been drawn out of the water, in it was a dead orc.

"What is this?" the Orc Skirmisher grumbled as they approached

"You tell me!" a goblin pushed and shoved his way through the crowd "Me and son go out to scavenge river for lost shinies! We find reclaimable metal thingy wrapped round orc man! Tore hole through salvage net!"

"Any chance this is our suspicious orc?" the Skirmisher asked the Dark Elf

"Hm, the world isn't that convenient." he said "Grab the body, I need to check it a bit."

Sighing the Orc motioned towards three Guild Members and the four began disentangling the corpse from the net. As they did so, the Dark Elf turned back to the fisher "Any chance I might see that metal he was wrapped in?"

"You pay for it if want it!" The Goblin barked

"Done." the Dark elf said before going through a small purse of coins.

(@Lazzamore )

@Comrade Wubzin[/URL]

The gryphon knight walked into the large throneroom, getting a bit nervous due to the size of the titanic knights surrounding a certain one with a seemingly golden presence. Seeing as these knights must be royalty, the knight removed his helmet and knelt before them.

The primarchs continued to stare at the stranger in silence, only the Emperor spoke.

"Rise young one.....What is it that you wish to speak of?"

The knight rises. "Dear lord, I am but a humble gryphon knight of the Terrian Knightlands. I bring a request for help, demons lay siege to our capitol, but our defenders, defenses and our great wall are too great for their siege weapons. But it will only be enough time before they break through and lay waste to our capitol." He explains.
The Emperor ponders for a few minutes and then rises from his throne and called Olorn Strongmane. One of the primarchs approach and the Emperor spoke, "Olorn...You are to take your chapter and guide them to the Terrian lands along with this knight, you aide them however you can. Am I clear?" Olorn nods and he pulls out his mighty warhammer, "It will be done within a week."

@Comrade Wubzin

Terrian Knightlands, gryphon knights

The knight bows to the emperor, and then the primarch. "Thank you, m'lords. Please, follow me my lord." The knight said to the primarch before bowing once more and making his way out of the room.

@general ostruppen

The knight within Osmadia sighs in relief and takes the note. "Thank you, I'll be off at once." She said before taking off and flying in the direction of the fortress.

@GrieveWriter

Empire of Jermania

A large Jermanian Army marches south, towards a small city-state. A total of 600 lancers, 400 pikeman lancers, 200 firearmsmen and 200 Grailian knights march towards the Ju empire.

"Lord commander!" A lancer calls to Lord commander Edgar Von Vislened, as the lord commander stares at the lands through his telescope. "Report, soldier." He orders. "Lord commander, the tents and nightwatch shifts have been set up, we now await the Grailian scouts to return." The lancer explains. "Very good, get some rest, soldier." Edgar orders, the lancer salutes him and marchers down into the large encampment.

Moments later, the rumble of horse hooves gets louder as 20 Grailian knights burst through a treeline and make their way towards the encampment. "Just in time..." The lord commander mutters to himself as the knights slow down once they reach the encampment.

@Lazzamore

A Dream

Yegoth walked about the stone court of the sages, above him a massive eye in place of the sun, full of rage. Dread welled up in him, but when he looked down, he saw a beautiful she-orc that cast out the dread. her chest had rotted out, and in place of a heart she had a barren dry field, that seemed to never have had any growth. It was hideous, and full of death.

The Eye stared at Yegoth. He knew what to do; in his hand was a knife. He approached the she-orc, and standing over her would-be heart, he slit his own throat and drained himself into her. The eye was furious, and Yegoth withered away. "From evil, I bring good." Yegoth heard it say. In death he saw her rotten field of a heart grow into a mighty forest and roaring river! She was now seated on the city of Dur Grothor like a throne; and the Eye was satisfied...

Berkentrung - Very late that same night

The Spy was awakened to the sound of footsteps in her home. Her mind raced - How did they know? Someone must have seen her with the messenger! She gathered her bearings as fast as she could. She grabbed a dagger from her nightstand. She went to her window, and tried to open it. But pain filled her body as the window shattered! What appeared in the dark to be a throwing axe embedded itself into the wall of the neighboring building, blood poured from her body. Behind her, too orcish thugs charged from the doorway. Lacking options she threw herself from the second story window. Landing in a pile of trash and... waste, she felt for broken bones - only bruises. She used the knife to cut at her bed robe and fashioned a bandage at her waist. It would only slow the bleeding, but it was all she could think of. By the time she looked up, the Orcish thugs were already climbing the pile!

She climbed, ignoring the pain and gritting her teeth. Reaching the fence the heap was piled against, she jumped. From there she waited in a sewage drain pipe for over an hour, until she stole a river dingy and fled the city.

A Rural Village outside Berkentrung - the next morning

The spy had been patched up by a local apothecary, telling the villagers she was attacked by bandits who stole all she traveled with - even her clothes. She rode a wagon to a town near the border of Osmadia - from there, she could steal a horse or some other animal and ride home - just as long as no one from Berkentrung finds her...

The undead army grows

(also, there are new races, check out the lore tab. Yes, orcs are actually pretty in this rp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back