• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

(Sorry for the late reply, I was asleep @BennyAxC )

Julian still felt guilty about that. "Ah, sorry about that. I didn't notice you until Sehema said something. Your really quiet and I was more focused on getting to the Library. Ignoring you was the main reason I got the cook book for you. As an apology. And its fine, I'm pretty good when it comes to making cakes. And if we need help, we can ask Nagisa. I'm sure he'll give us a hand, or some pointers. Cause he sure is enthusiastic with cooking." Julian smiled and put his book down. If he was going to be talking to Ike he wouldn't need to amuse himself with the book.

@BennyAxC[/URL] )
Julian still felt guilty about that. "Ah, sorry about that. I didn't notice you until Sehema said something. Your really quiet and I was more focused on getting to the Library. Ignoring you was the main reason I got the cook book for you. As an apology. And its fine, I'm pretty good when it comes to making cakes. And if we need help, we can ask Nagisa. I'm sure he'll give us a hand, or some pointers. Cause he sure is enthusiastic with cooking." Julian smiled and put his book down. If he was going to be talking to Ike he wouldn't need to amuse himself with the book.
Can I know who that post is directed to? (I'm a bit confused) Actually, nevermind...

Last edited by a moderator:

Keiji Sore

"Well that was weird."Keiji admitted as Alouette went out of the room and Sehema followed. Sehema was not that kind of person to listen to anyone,Keiji thinks. Seems suspicious.Oh well.

"So are we ready to explore the second floor?We might've missed something,you know. That game can wait later. Is that it.....Oh! and there's something else I want to talk about after. If you've seen the second floor carefully, meet here again by 11."​

Sehema Rijinder

SHSL Archer

Sehema%202_zps6ynccbmq.png

requisite info

Sehema took heed to Alouette's words and quickly closed the door. "So what was the last paper? Where did you put it?" She asked turning around to be handed a black envelope. Sehema froze as she reached to take it from the investigator. "H..Her last thoughts?" She hesitated for a bit before she took the envelope and opened it. Her hands trembled as she saw the stains from her mother's tears and blood and she started reading aloud. The trembling spread throughout her entire body, but not from sadness. What took over the archer was pure rage. How could she not have been angry? The woman who had birthed her and cared for her had been tortured and forcefully ripped from her life for good by some scum criminals. By lowly, worthless peasants.

"What did you hope to gain by showing me this? I know you were working on the case. Why show me this now?" Sehema's voice was oddly calm for the amount of anger that was inside of her. As she folded up the letter to place back in the envelope, she felt another item inside. "What..." She pulled out the picture and gasped at the picture of her smiling and being in her mother's arms. Before she had time to speak, she felt the hot tears that had been built up erupt from her eyes and spilling down her cheeks.

@Kiseichu

(Not going to lie. I teared up reading that letter.)

Fucking damn it Sehema's mom! I just finished Parasyte and now a letter?!?!?! I'm crying Africa a few new rivers now

Alouette Martel

downloadfile-jpg.310850

"Before your mother was kidnapped and tortured, before she died, she told me about you and I got interested. I figured she'd want me to show you this. Your mother was the kindest person I met, and even though I was cold and uncaring... She still wanted to help me, to save me from my insanity."

A hint of emotion was in her voice, but not too much. Thought it was enough to make sure of one thing, Alouette as human. Demons that steal, lie, and murder. After all, that's what they are right? Just small dots of paint on a large canvas. What could the small palm of a human even do?

"A few months before her death, I was kidnapped and tortured by the girl I loved. My fingernails were ripped off with plyers each day, and if they didn't regrow I'd be beat with an iron rod. It took about a month for the police to locate me, and from there on your mother was my therapist."

She stopped there, that was already enough information.

"I guess you can say there is no reason, we're only human right? Each and every single one of us, vulnerable, unbreakable; irrational, yet sane."

(Don't worry, I teared up writing the letter)

@DaniBot

Sehema Rijinder

SHSL Archer

requisite info

While she listened to Alouette's story, Sehema wiped away the flow of never ending tears. "I'm glad to hear my mother could still help people in her time of need. I loved her dearly..." She looked into her palm and then curled her hand into a fist. "T..That's why it hurt so damn much.. Why? Why did it have to be her?!" She punched the wall and trembled as she sobbed more. "She was right. The world is cruel and unforgiving, but you know what? So am I." The blonde turned to Alouette and looked into her eyes. For once, Alouette could see Sehema as she was. A girl who was torn to bits by the cruelty of the world. A girl who fought to remain strong and to crush anyone who proved to be in the her way. What would her mother say to her now? Knowing everything that she had done?

"Yeah, you're right, but.. I.. I still couldn't forgive what had happened to her. How could I? You said it yourself that she was the kindest woman you had met. That's why I had to make sure the people responsible payed dearly." Sehema stopped talking for a moment, now overwhelming exhausted. "I suppose I should thank you for going through the trouble of getting this to me. Thank you Alouette."

@Kiseichu

Alouette Martel

downloadfile-jpg.310850

Alouette saw the true Sehema, the Sehema that wasn't hiding under a mask or alter ego (Danganronpa jokes). A girl, much like her, shattered. They were merely just pieces of a mirror, shadows of their old selves. For the first time since her big change, she smiled. It was strange, Alouette somehow resembled Sehema's mother in a way.

"Life will make terrible things happen to you, it'll make you feel pain that you'll never forget. But it isn't always just doom and gloom, it's also a wonderful journey that is worth living, and dying for. You need to find the sunlight in the rain, the happiness in sadness, the life in death."

She was surprised those words even came out of her mouth. Alouette gasped and covered it with her left hand, blushing.

"I-I... I never thought I'd say that..."

Keiji Sore

Keiji felt emptional for some reason like something was wrong with the universe. Like someone was experiencing trauma about their dead family members. Either that or the chicken was a bit undercooked

"Come on! There's not much time to search."Keiji said as he looked at his wristwatch.9.45 am it read. "We might find a clue why we're here in the first place.I have to admit,Monokuma's actions make no sense."​

Sehema Rijinder

SHSL Archer

requisite info

As Alouette blushed, Sehema couldn't help but to chuckle. "You're starting to sound like her now, you know?" She walked up to Alouette and looked at her for a moment before pulling her into a hug. "Thank you again Alouette." It felt nice to be able to trust someone after so long. It was comforting. After a few moments, Sehema pulled back and turned for the door. "I'm headed back to my room to take a nap. I'm very tired. You should probably join the others investigating. As she reached for the door handle to exit the room, she spoke up for the last time. "You have a good point, but after leaving with the anger and bitterness for so long it's hard to let go. Talk to you later," She opened and closed the door quickly to avoid Alouette being exposed to the light.

@Kiseichu

Kinjin Jioto

Kinjin got up from the table and forgot about the cake like a total idiot. All he remembered was Ike said they would go swimming. He wanted to get better at swimming because he honestly loved the water. He changed into his swim shorts and went into the pool. He swam back and forth and back and forth until he layed his back on the pool and floated. The water gently moved back and forth and it made him drowsy and he fell asleep. It may have been a stupid idea but he loved it. He just kept playing the events of last night in his mind.

Julian stretched. "Hey, Ike, Wonder where Kinjin is. Its been a while, and He hasn't appeared yet. I'm... Getting slightly worried. If I remember correctly, Keiji wanted everyone to explore the top floor.... Maybe he went with them? He could have forgotten, I mean, I've done that before, so it's not a surprise." He stopped before continuing, trying to keep the conversation flowing straight. "Or we can just keep waiting if you'd prefer? You said you wanted to do it with the both of us so..." Julian kind of poked his fingers together. God, he was bored. he was impatient to start making the cake.

"Ah... Um.." He then chuckled, "Well Kiyo told me that Kinjin was very simpleminded which is not a nice thing to say, anyways, let's get going then! Our best bet is that Kinjin is at the pool. We were there last night swimming." Ike grabbed onto Julian's arm and smiled at him, "Shall we get going then? I've got a knife in my pocket for protection if someone decides to... you know.." He kinda mumbled speaking the last part of that sentence.

@Laughing Lunatic

Sehema Rijinder

SHSL Archer

requisite info

Sehema awakened after an hour and sat up in her bed yawning. She had slept heavily thanks to crying her eyes out earlier. She was pretty sure her eyes were still puffy and red, but it didn't matter. She couldn't hide away in her room all day. For a brief moment, she thought about what Alouette was doing, but then shook her head blushing lightly. Was she a friend now? Did she want to be? Sehema had gone so long without having a true friend, that the process seemed so foreign to her now. She decided to sort through the complicated feelings later once she remembered Keiji mentioning something about a game. She was sure that everyone had investigated it and was probably discussing it now.

As she left her room, she
went up the stairs to the second floor. She stood at the doors of the pool again. Maybe the doors were unlocked now. She opened the doors to find what appeared to be Kinjin's body floating in the water. She had been so off guard mentally and emotionally that she had forgotten the possibility of finding a body. She inched closer to him and looked closer. Was he smiling? Wait. Is this fool sleeping? Sehema thought to herself before she took off a shoe and threw it at Kinjin.

Julian's mood darkened. He then almost flipped out, but didn't. He mood growing serious, he held out his hand. "Ike.... Give me the knife. No one is going to hurt you when I'm around. Besides, anyone could easily take it and use it against you. I know hand-to-hand combat." He face brightened up a bit. "Maybe I should teach you how to defend your self? Well.... at least, what I know anyway. But still, Give me the knife. You could hurt yourself with it. And I'm not letting you have a chance of being hurt." Julian frowned and pouted at the same time, mostly looking like a tall, angry, stubborn kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back