• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa ships rp

AquaLinnea

RP Addict
Hello, there. So recently I got more into some of the ships from Danganronpa, and I have been really interested in doing a few of them in a rp. I don't usually do rp's of fandom ships, but I'm currently really craving these.
I have completed all games/anime, besides V3. I have played till chapter 3, but I know all murders, mastermind and some other stuff.
I don't have any specific plot in mind, but I'm up for most ideas and perhaps also AU's. But please don't be afraid to ask. I prefer to do wholesome stuff, but I can go beyond that, if I am in the mood and it makes sense for the plot.

Ships I am interested in. Bold text for characters I would prefer to rp.
Nagito Komaede x Hajime Hinata*
Kokichi Ouma x Shuichi Saihara*
Komaru Naegi x Toko Fukawa
Byakuya Togami x Makoto Naegi
Byakuya Togami x Toko Fukawa
Makoto Naegi x Mukuro Ikusaba
You can ask me if I am interested in other ships, but these is what I am looking for. You can also ask me for non ship related rp, that is still Danganronpa. Since I absolutely love the series, and a lot of it's characters.
Either reply on this thread, pm or write to me on Discord AquaLinnea#1950 (I prefer Discord)

* I'm craving the most.

Im interested! I would like to do Byakuya Togami x Toko Fukawa because that is my favorite ship so pm me if you would like to rp!

Hello, there. So recently I got more into some of the ships from Danganronpa, and I have been really interested in doing a few of them in a rp. I don't usually do rp's of fandom ships, but I'm currently really craving these.
I have completed all games/anime, besides V3. I have played till chapter 3, but I know all murders, mastermind and some other stuff.
I don't have any specific plot in mind, but I'm up for most ideas and perhaps also AU's. But please don't be afraid to ask. I prefer to do wholesome stuff, but I can go beyond that, if I am in the mood and it makes sense for the plot.

Ships I am interested in. Bold text for characters I would prefer to rp.
Nagito Komaede x Hajime Hinata*
Kokichi Ouma x Shuichi Saihara*
Komaru Naegi x Toko Fukawa
Byakuya Togami x Makoto Naegi
Byakuya Togami x Toko Fukawa
Makoto Naegi x Mukuro Ikusaba
You can ask me if I am interested in other ships, but these is what I am looking for. You can also ask me for non ship related rp, that is still Danganronpa. Since I absolutely love the series, and a lot of it's characters.
Either reply on this thread, pm or write to me on Discord AquaLinnea#1950 (I prefer Discord)

* I'm craving the most.
hey! if this is still open, wanna do a Byakuya Togami x Toko Fukawa roleplay? I've been trying to find a roleplay where I can be best girl Toko in it-- this is the only one I found wkjdiekrjkejwnf

Wondering if your still open to rping i can do a kokichi x saihara rp or nagito x hajime rp (as well as any other of the ships you like)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back