• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa Rp

GoliathusRegius

Not a ghoul, nothing to see here
Since I've been craving a danganronpa rp, I want to find some partners.

Basic Rules:
No animal harm, but otherwise, violence, death and all that is fine
No one liners. I prefer at least a good sized paragraph or two, to give me something to work off of
If you feel bored, talk to me, and we can work something out to make sure we're both happy
And have fun!

With that out of the way, onto what I actually want to do:

I've only played dr1 and dr2, so doing any characters from those would be fine.
I would prefer a darker rp for this, matching the tone of the games themselves. Slice of lives aren't really my thing, unless it's leading up to when something happens

Pairings:
Hinata/Komaeda
Makoto/Chihiro
And pretty much anything else is probably fine with me, but those are the two I like the most
I'm also open to Oc's

Plots:
One of the ultimate despairs wakes up, still a despair, and their partner has to try and help them back to who they were before they started high school.

Yandere plot!

Kidnapper/Kidnapped plot

Strap in for some more intricate plots

Vultures:
Character A and B are childhood friends, but their childhood was far from normal. As young kids (10-ish) they saw the world as they knew it end, as the world fell to a virus that killed most of the population. Character A was immune, but B caught it. Luckily, it doesn't kill them, but it changes their body so that the only thing they can eat is human meat (this virus, of course, is spread during The Greatest Most Tragic Event in Human History) Character A helps B survive this, hunting down corpses for their friend, but as things start calming down, less dead people are available. So, desperate, A starts killing people without telling B. That's all I have so far.

The Library at Hopes Peak:
(Inspired by The Library at Char Mountain, but you don't need to have read the book)
After being orphaned by the tragedy, 16 (give or take if you want) children find themselves taken in by a man who calls himself Father, and who gives each of them a specific subject, or "catalogue" to master (this would be the ultimate talent the characters have). They grow up in awe, and in fear of this man. His punishments for slacking off are severe, and the children are killed over and over, only to be resurrected again. After years of plotting, one child is determined to put an end to father, and all the others in the library.

When the Sky Falls
Character A is a prince/princess, and B is their bodygaurd, at their side every moment of the day. In this world, everyone had magic powers, and to preserve this worldview, anyone born without magical powers is killed as a child, seen as useless. But, A, born from a rich lineage, has found themselves to be without any magical talent, and as the days draw by, their parents grow closer to finding the truth. Character B attempts to fool everyone by using their own power to make it seem as though A has their own, but they are eventually found out. Mere hours before A is to be executed for being what people in this realm call a "shell," B saves them and flees into the woods,their powerful magic allowing them to avoid being captured. After this, it's up to us.

I'll add more as I get new ideas, and of course, if you have ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back