• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa RP: Destroy Hope

Federen Mason

Traveller
...?
latest

There was a monochrome bear in the middle of the dark. Your mind is bear-ly conscious...

"Bwahahaha!... and... more... upupupupupu..."

Well, that seems to have caught your attention.

You've been subjugated to join us once again in another killing game! Seems fun, right? Oh, I can just imagine you despair again, it makes me want to do this live at your face! Anyway, since this is just a pre-recorded message and not much else, I won't go into any further details. Please wait a moment!

Hello and welcome to the Danganronpa RP: Destroy Hope. For now, I'll just give you the most essential parts since this is just an interest check. Oh, I'll probably have to get this out of the way first...

I HAVEN'T COMPLETED V3 YET, PROBABLY HALFWAY THROUGH RIGHT NOW. PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT IT. IN OTHER WORDS, DO NOT SPOIL ANYTHING FROM DR2 & DR V3. That's because I'm pretty sure once you've played the first game, you can definitely join this RP. I mean, why RP a game you haven't finished yet? It's like adding peanut butter and jelly on some bread you already bitten!

I think that's how the analogy goes... anyway!

RULES:
0.) NO SPOILING OF ANYTHING
1.) Normal RpNation Rules:
1a: No godmodding
1b: No powerplaying
1c: No meta-gaming
1d: etcetera, etcetera...
2.) While allowed, keep vulgar language as minimum as possible
3.) Follow the rules here; failure to keep them will be kicked off from the RP. At my own discretion.
4.) These rules are separate from the in-RP killing game rules, which will be shown later.
5.) Feel despairHave fun!
(More rules will be added in the near future)

Please, just say if you're interested. I can't put in everything yet until I know I have some dedicated members!

Last edited:
I'd be interested, I can't say I'm fully committed until seeing more though.

I'm kinda satisfied with these amount of members; I don't think Danganronpa RPs will flock with a lot of people, anyway.

I'll proceed to post the RP thread later, which won't take longer than 24 hours, hopefully. If it does, definitely not 72 hours.

I've been thirsting for a good Danganronpa roleplay really, really bad. Mark me as interested if you have room for one more.

By Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre , who has already PMed me but has yet to give a CS. He already said he has taken that specific role.
I mean, I didn't have any intention of taking ??? (hell, I didn't even know I could still join,) but I thought it would've been fairer for the first person to submit a sheet for that role would've gotten it. Not like I care, though.

How many characters do you want per player, though?

I mean, I didn't have any intention of taking ??? (hell, I didn't even know I could still join,) but I thought it would've been fairer for the first person to submit a sheet for that role would've gotten it. Not like I care, though.

How many characters do you want per player, though?
Thing is, I know that person irl and already have an idea of his character, but since I like my system, I prefer if he has given the details of his character in a CS, too.

About that, I didn't think of that. I'll update the CS then regarding that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back