• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa ?: Royale Redux

2ih2jrr.jpg

Upupupupupu!

Hey there, howdy, hello! Is everyone paying attention? Good! Then let's get things rollllinggg! It's me! Everyone's favorite adorable Monokuma! What? You don't even recognize your own headmaster? Shame on you! Oh... Whatever...  I suppose it's just my failure as a teacher...

But that's why you're all here!

Welcome, to Hope's Peak Academy Summer School!

Really... To be called Ultimates and end up in a place like this... That's really disappointing, you know? As your headmaster, I'm appalled! Oh... But that's why I've made this place just to fix those jumbled up heads of yours! Two months of non-stop education! It's a study bug's dream! And your generous school is giving it to you for free! Of course, there is a catch or two...

But forget about that, and just give it everything you've got!

Iiiiiit's Education Time!

Sooo, thinking about wanting a Danganronpa RP, but dreading something involving 16 people, this ended up being my solution. A quest! To those not familiar with quests, basically, it's like a visual novel, without the visuals. I write a post with some options, everyone votes, and the option with the most votes wins. I've tried one out before, and have read along with one or two, so I have a little experience with the ordeal. Compared to last time, though, I'll be trying things out differently. Something more like the games, rather than a dynamic novel. Everything will be divided up into sections, free time, story events, and so on. I'll even be working in the Non-Stop Argument part of the trials, and maybe some others, if I can figure out a decent way to work them in. The bond system will show its face too, though you'll be getting something other than skills out of it. Also like the games, this will have a definitive end.

You'll be playing a female main character here, though she'll be fairly similar to the boys, normal, brown haired, ahoge sporting, and in the possession of a surprisingly good memory. Though, the personality will be up to you guys. YOU COULD EVEN BE A MEMELORD, IF YOU REALLY REALLY WANTED TO.

As for the setting, you'll be enrolled in a 'Summer School', with fifteen classmates. As opposed to the 'psycho pop' and 'psycho tropical', the overall theme for this will be 'psycho royal', so expect a lot of red carpet, trumpets, and other grandeurs, despite being summer school dropouts.

I'm not sure what else to say here, so, if I've left any hanging questions, ask them below!

Also, if you know any fans on the site, or just anyone you think might be interested, go ahead and tag them. i'm hoping to ride off the the new anime's hype train but don't tell anyone that.

As a forenote, PLEASE do not post anything about the new anime below. I still haven't gotten around to starting it >~<

Tags for people I know (or think) are fans of the series, pay no heed to this area.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested.... But bare with me since I have no idea on how quests work.....  and the fact that i'm in four other roleplays.

(@Fazy you in or nah?)

I like that komaeda did nothing wrong tag btw

Interested, but sadly do not have the time to participate. However, I will be dropping by to say hi.

boiiiii you know im 100% in for danger grumpus

Ok, hoo, good reception excellent.

I'll be setting this up in the coming week, then, either during, or on the next weekend. Depending on how quickly I figure out some particulars, and stuff (and how busy I get with whatever project I'll have for class). Like converting some of the other minigames to text. Like Logic Dive, so far. Maybe Hangman's Gambit too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back