• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa Non Despair 1x1 Roleplay partner?

AVeryOddPerson

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi there! im odd. im looking for a good roleplay partner! ive always loved roleplay but ive never found anyone who would do it with me :) im looking for a partner who will rp danganronpa non despair au and let me be either k1.b0, jataro or nagisa- if its any woh, it would be a aged up universe so jt isnt weird :) if anybody wants to do a ship, heres the ones im willing to do out of the characters i said id rp~
k1.b0 x shuichi saihara
k1.b0 x rantaro amami
k1.b0 x kokichi oma
jataro kemuri x nagisa shingetsu

no nsfw please, its not allowed here anyways i dont think- if you want to do that, go somewhere else please!
important- im rusty so im sorry if i dont do it very well :( im actually sick today and have not really anything to do so having a rp partner would be great

also i forgot to add this earlier but ill also do ult imposter, and i can do ships of him with
ibuki
kazuichi
hajime
nagito
teruteru

Users who are viewing this thread

Back