• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DanganRonpa (Cancelled)

PowderSnow

Sheriff Shinxy
CURRENT EVENTS:

-Anyone who wishes to play the mastermind can PM me. I'm making a list and will pick someone at the end of the first case.

-Anyone who wants to be a culprit may PM me. It's first come, first served so I cannot guarantee you will get the next case, but you will get a turn. Provided you don't die before it's your turn.

-Monokuma has just explained the rules of the killing school life. Everyone may now explore the first floor.

REMEMBER...

Actions go in BOLD

State your location in UNDERLINES ITALICS once per post.

Any and all questions can be sent to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
You awaken leaning against a hard surface. When did you even fall asleep here? Last you remember, you were in bed.

This is a desk. Were you in class?

..Wait, does that mean you slept through class? Aw crap, the teacher's going to kill you.

But when you sit up, there's no class. Or at least, no teacher. The classroom was there, with a podium, a blackboard, a clock, all the normal stu- wait, are those metal plates on the wall? Alright, that's freaky.

There are fifteen other students occupying each of the fifteen other desks, all equally confused. Were they in the same situation as you? You don't recognize anybody.

You don't have the time to ponder on your situation for very long before the monitor in the corner of the room came on. What was a monitor even doing in a classroom? For announcements?

Instead of seeing the headmaster, or a teacher, or anyone at all, all you cn see in the monitor was a silhouette. You couldn't make out much based off of this, as it was quite blurry, but the shape was clearly rounded and.. inhuman?

"Uhuhu… it looks like you all are awake." Says the figure on the screen. Its voice is high pitched and whimsical, like something you'd hear in a children's cartoon. "Well, you'd best get acquainted with each other. You're going to be here for a long time."

---------

You have twenty-four hours from the time this post is up. You may do what you wish with this time, whether it be interacting with each other (or yourself, if you're crazy), or your surroundings.

(I know I said an hour but I finished a while ago so)

Ishini lifts her head, to witness the monitor come to life in front of her. She listened to the figure say his speech, before noticing her surroundings. This seemed to beba classroom, but with a frightening twist. She saw other students, that was normal. But the room's attire was sickening to keep in a school. "What!?" She immediately shrieked, face growing pale.

'What... What's happening...!" Ishini barely could say anything else as she quivered. She felt extremely nervous as the image on the monitor escaped the screen. Her heart quickened as the other students began to stir, showing signs of life. She let a sdigh of relief, but that didn't really lift the weight off her shoulders. After class, she needed a pill.

"Ugh.." Said Jun, still feeling a little dizzy. He Looks around him and sees some people sitting in school desks. *Well, I was going to school I guess, but how did I get in here? And what was that figure on the screen? Maybe a teacher?* He coughed and sat straight in his desk. *So I guess this is my class. Some of them still look a little out of it. I guess I should just wait it out*

Ishini sweated, and noticed another student coughing, and looked over. She stared silently toward him, almost trying to quietly say hello with her eyes. Everyone she knew said that her eyes were strange, and called others toward them, so that's just what she always tried to do. So far in her life, this attempt hadn't failed, since it was easy to notice someone staring at you directly.

Jun was silently sitting in his desk, when he noticed something on his left. He turned his head towards it and saw a girl staring right at him. He jumped a little at the sight of her piercing glare. He smiled a little. "Howdy!" He said relaxed "I guess we're in a class together. My name is Jun. I'm the Ultimate Jack-Of-All-Trades, but that's only a placeholder title." He smirked. "Nice to meet you."

Ishini shrieked softly from the back of her throat. Her stare had certainly caught the attention of the boy, who started off with a friendly introduction. *Maybe I'll only have one pill* She thought hastily.

"I'm Choduko Ishini! Oh, sorry, that was too sudden. But, anyway, please call me Ishini. Its preferred." Ishini attempted to retain a calm voice, but she was easily frightened, so it came out squeaky and distressed.

Miyuki woke up, feeling her head pounding as if she was hit upside the head. Reeling, she sat back against the chair and focused her vision on the classroom that now appeared to be some sort of holding room. She immediately realized that there was no escape, and she tensed up. No exits. No safe ways out. They were usually the first ones she looks for, and seeing none of them so far is pretty bad.

As if on cue, a monitor turned on, said a few things, and went just as fast as it came. Miyuki had listened quite passively, still scanning the room. Just a normal classroom, it appeared. But the walls looked fortified. The windows are blocked. The doors are heavy. Shifting around slightly to not be noticed, the chairs felt like it weighed less than it should. So did the desk, when she slid her elbows through it to shake it a bit. Others were waking up. They didn't look dangerous. Not yet. She picked out the first person she was sure would die. She realized she was thinking the last one, and slapped herself internally. That was not a good thought. Weaknesses must be noticed last.

Miyuki stood from her chair and walked over to the side of the room where the barred windows were.

Ishini, although starting a conversation with the boy, couldn't help staring at the moving student. She seemed like the stotic type, and to avoid any negative interactions, turned toward her saying, " We were supposed to have interductions, as the monitor said. So, I'll say, um, I'm Ishini. Choduko Ishini. " This time, Choduko had found a way to keep a calm voice.

CLASSROOM 1A - UNKNOWN TIME

Sitting in a desk near the center of the room, the Flame of Justice shifted uncomfortably in his chair as he awoke to his surroundings. This was...Hope's Peak? Maybe he had been working too hard lately, passing out in class certainly wasn't something he made a habit of even if his grades weren't exactly that of a model student.

"That was..."
Ketsuo mumbled aloud, reflecting on the announcement. His mind was still adjusting to the waking world as the playful words that had just been spoken to them sank in. There was something familiar about it, though he wasn't quite able to place his finger on what. Rising from his desk with a grunt, he adjusted his scarf as he scanned through the room. There were so many of them, most of which looked just as confused and disoriented as he was. Finally, he noticed the glaringly obvious difference in the room; the windows had all been covered by metal plating.

Jumping to his feet, the senior skipped introductions and raced to one of the plates, silently pressing his hand against it. It felt solid. Next, he pressed his ear to the sheet. Nothing. It sounded like solid metal as well.

Only one thing left to try.

Taking a few steps backward, he drew his arms back and inhaled deeply, falling into a stance.

"BURNING KICK!" Ketsou shouted at the top of his lungs, spinning around to strike the sheet with his foot only to stumble onto his back as a sensation of pain overwhelmed him. "Ah, friggin'...yeah okay. That's pretty strong."

KETSUO used BURNING KICK on METAL PLATING. It's not very effective....

Audrey Lu

Audrey's eyes slowly battered as she regained consciousness, slightly groping around at the unfamiliar, hard surface. It definitely wasn't the soft, fluffy bed she was accustomed with back at home. Home. That's where she remembered being previously, and the texture wasn't one that she recalled being exposed to... wait, was that a desk? Sleeping, on a desk? For school?
The idol slowly sat up, rubbing both of her eyes wearily, blinking several times to adjust to the new atmosphere. Her eyes widened in surprise, questions soon bubbling in her mind as to how, and when she appeared in the classroom. Audrey's stomach was slightly grumbling, devoid of breakfast.

For the time being, Audrey bit her lip, attempting to stay as calm as possible. She pulled up her pink bunny hood, as the ears dangled down in a cutesy way. She vigilantly observed her surroundings-- the podium, blackboard, the clock, and other people. That was normal, right? Her eyes wandered to the metal plates, a bead of sweat soon forming on her forehead. Though, after taking a deep breath, she analyzed the area a bit more, to alleviate and/or worsen her worries.

As the monitor abruptly turned on, and as the whimsical voice echoed eerily into the classroom, Audrey felt a chill strike her spine, and her palms slightly sweated. The inhuman silhouette unnerved her, to say the least.

"Uhuhu… it looks like you all are awake. Well, you'd best get acquainted with each other. You're going to be here for a long time."

Audrey blinked. At this point, her hitching anxiety had no intention to deescalate anytime soon. Though, the mysterious figure was right, there were other students around.
In hopes of distracting herself and concealing her fear, the Ultimate Musician stood from her seat, and began to wander around the vicinity. Perhaps there would be someone out there to chat with.

Jun stood from his desk and started looking around the classroom. Just as he did, he saw a girl doing the same thing. *I guess some people know what they are doing.* "So Ishini, I know It's kind of a stupid question to ask, but I don't really remember getting here. Do you remember me comming here?" Jun started scratching his head. He walked up to the heavy looking door in the classroom and tried to open them.

In Classroom 1A

Talcut Napkinwing

"What the hell?" Talcut had no idea what was going on. The other students seemed just as confused as he was. The last memory he vaguely had was walking to school.

A young boy with brown hair stood up. "I guess we're in a class together. My name is Jun. I'm the Ultimate Jack-Of-All-Trades, but that's only a placeholder title," he said. Talcut was confused as to why this boy didn't seemed too concerned. What does he mean by "Jack-Of-All-Trades"?

The only thing Talcut could be sure of was his own fear. It weighed on him like an anvil. He felt paralyzed, unable to move. Was he in danger? Then a thought dawned on him that made his heart sink into his stomach. What if he was late for work? What if he had been sleeping all day and missed his shift? He was up for a manager spot at Jerry's Subs and Pizza and he did not want to give it up. He slammed his hands on the table. "We need to get out of here!"

Kayano slowly stood up out of her chair, her expression looked unfazed and she had perfect posture. She crossed her arms as she looked around the room at the other people. What is going on? She had a look around. She doesn't remember anything but she realized everyones taking this different. People are assuming, panicking, and everything. Someone even slammed their hands on the table, her head whipped over towards them. "Abusing a perfectly good desk isn't going to help us get out of here." She stated, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Responding toward Jun, Ishini spoke,

"Um, no. I was going you ask you that, but I a-assume you don't remember. B-by the way, I'm the Ultimate Surgeon. Sorry for stuttering! I'm just really startled!" Ishini was horrible at convetsating to people she barely knew. Heck, anyone she met knew she was horrible at being in a conversation. She followed Jun to the door.

@Schwagnatt

The door only rattled. It seems it's locked.

@Ibuki

Aside from the glaringly obvious (Such as heavy metal plates over the windows), everything seems normal. Although there is a dead potted plant in the corner.

"BURNING KICK!" Jun heard and jumped at the sound. He turned around to see whats going on. He saw a boy with crimson hair who was trying to kick the metal plates. Soon, the boy was squirming on the floor with pain. *Well that was stupid and unnecessary. Wait, BURNING KICK? I think that I heard this somewhere before. And that guy... Well I will worry about that later. More importantly the door is locked.* "Fellow students. May I have your attention?" He said it loud enough for everyone to hear. "It seems that we are locked inside this classroom. And I don't like it" His heart started beating faster.*Blocked windows are wierd enough, but this?*

Kayano faced the boy who announced himself. "Well isn't that kind of obvious?" She said, her face still expressionless. "But i doubt injuring ourselves..." she said looking towards the boy on the floor "Or announcing it will make a difference.". She glanced around the room, the windows were covered and she was still trying to process what the figure had said earlier.

"So... Does that mean we are all locked in! Oh dear, this is bad, isn't it...?" Ishini blabbered to herself. "Oh, sorry, I'm bad at this..." Ishini covered her face with a lab coat sleeve. She felt like she was beginning to annpoy everyone, so she fidgeted with the medicine bottles hidden inner pocket. It shifted the pills around loudly.

CLASSROOM 1A

Ketsuo let out a defeated sigh as rose once more, the stinging sensation still present as he watched the other students take far more logical methods of escaping. Unfortunately at that moment Jun spoke up, confirming their fears.

"That's...why? How did we even get here? I doubt I wandered back here in my sleep." Ketsuo said alound, his tone a mix of dry humor and genuine self-doubt. It'd make some degree of sense out of part of the situation at the very least. More importantly...

"So..." Rubbing the back of his head, Ketsuo's gaze shifted to that of the clock on the wall. "...how long have we even been here?"

KETSUO examined the CLOCK.

"Well, before that, um maybe... We could start with introductions...?" Ishini suggested quietly. She would be surprised if someone actually heard her. But, still, she hoped that the group could get around to at least stating their names, so could feel less awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back