• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa 4 - Despair-Inducing Fun!

BluDaBaDee

B l u e
Dangaronpa 4 - Despair-Inducing Fun!

The Killing Game, an age-old game set forth by Junko Enoshima with the intention of plunging the world into Despair! Even so, another round of it is about to occur!

Normally, it would be simply you and 15 other students trying to fight for survival and trying to escape... But this time, Monokuma's decided to get rid of the student limit, and let everyone join in!

He says, and I quote, "It will be a fantastic despair-inducing battle royale like no other!"

Furthermore he's decided to invite 4 more people to the game after 3 Murders & Executions have occured. Isn't that exciting? However, the objective of the Killing Game has not changed.

Your goal is to graduate by comitting murder and getting away with it in a class trial. After a murder occurs, there will be an investigation then trial to figure out who the culprit, or "blackened," is.

Once you and the rest of the students reach a conclusion, Voting Time will happen, and all participants in the Killing Game will get to vote on who they think is the blackened.

If a majority of the students vote correctly, only the blackened receives punishment, and the Killing Game will continue.(edited) However, if the majority of the students pick the wrong person, everyone besides the blackened receives punishment and the Killing Game will end.

The Killing Game will end if there is either 1 blackened, or two spottless that have survived.

=========================================================

This is a Discord Chat Roleplay. Say you're interested below and I'll send you the Discord link to the place.

=========================================================

Last edited:
I will be down for every single Danganronpa roleplay I can find until I can be a part of one that actually goes somewhere.

Count me as interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back