• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dangan Ronplay

Apollo said:

"Get out of the way Hibiki-kun."

Her voice became dead serious, eyes narrowing as she stared at her lover.

Ayumi loved Hibiki, but she didn't mind forcing him out of the way. He needed to realize that Ludovica was anything but a friend.

"
You might have forgiven her, but I won't. I never will...not after what she did to you. She tried ripping us apart! For that...she deserves this. I will not ask you again, move out of my way." She ordered.

@Despairingly Lucky
@Lluviel

Hibiki gritted his teeth and shook his head no, he wasn't about to let Ayumi kill his friend. Even if she did the class trial would make him break down having to see Ayumi executes,

"I'm sorry but... you're not getting by! I won't let you hurt my friend's Ayumi. I'm sorry but I can't allow it! She only did it because she was afraid. She's sorry. I'm NOT letting you to this!"

He exclaimed, still guarding Ludo, letting Ayumi stab Ludo would make him feel terrible but he also felt bad y defending her, knowing Ayumi was doing it out of love, though it was still out of line.

Oshiro wandered aimlessly, thinking on all of the events leading up to this crazy and twisted point the class now stands at, until she heard a distressed voice. She instinctively hid herself, realizing the barely recognizable voice to be Ludovica's. She's never heard such fear in her voice, just what was happening? She didn't bother to look at the scene directly even once. Such distressed and rage filled voices reminded her of previous bouts; ones that did not end well, either.

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]

Hibiki gritted his teeth and shook his head no, he wasn't about to let Ayumi kill his friend. Even if she did the class trial would make him break down having to see Ayumi executes,

"I'm sorry but... you're not getting by! I won't let you hurt my friend's Ayumi. I'm sorry but I can't allow it! She only did it because she was afraid. She's sorry. I'm NOT letting you to this!"

He exclaimed, still guarding Ludo, letting Ayumi stab Ludo would make him feel terrible but he also felt bad y defending her, knowing Ayumi was doing it out of love, though it was still out of line.

[/QUOTE]
She held back a gasp from Hibiki's words and let out some shaky breaths of air, 'Im still..... His friend? Even after all this time, he's stopping the girl he loves from hurting the dumb bitch who almost got him killed? Why is this happening?' she stepped out a little and with a shaky smile, grabbed his arm gently to let him know it was fine, "look hibiki, it's fine... She wouldn't really...."

Ludovica-san was sorry? Hah! Like Ayumi would believe that...after all that had happened, she knew Ludo was anything but sorry. That fear in her voice was only an act to get out of what was coming to her. And she was going to pay for her crimes against Hibiki. Ayumi's eyes stared straight into Hibiki's, almost like a glare...but also out of love. "Hibiki-kun, I warned you already to move. It pains me to do this, but you have no right to stand up for...for that bitch! She's not your friend! Not after what she did...she called you out during the trial! Even if she was scared, it was for a conceited reason."

Her clutch on the knife got stronger. Slash! Just like that, a small cut was made on his arm. Nothing fatal, but something that would take him by surprise. Whether he was distracted by that or not, she pushed him out of the way. "Forgive me, Hibiki-kun but I warned you to move."

With that reply, her eyes shot straight to Ludovica. "As for you, sorry is not a damn excuse! You didn't do it because you were scared! You're just trying to ruin our love! You don't give a damn about his life, you just want to ruin everyone else's. That's why Akaiko died. He trusted you, even loved you! What did he get in return? Death! You weren't there for him, just like you weren't there for Hibiki...for Suki, for Yasha....any of the fallen students! You just stood by and let them all die. Why? Because you can't feel a damn thing, you have no remorse do you?! I will not sit by and let you harm Hibiki the same way! He deserves more than you....you're nothing but a traitor!"

Ayumi now blood soaked knife was tightly held in her hands...She slowly approached Ludo with that same twisted smile. Something inside of her was broken. She became...different. Her love for Hibiki turned into an obsession where she now had to prove to him that she loved him. And this was going to be her way of showing it. Maybe it was wrong. But it was far too late to stop now. Ludo needed payback anyways.

@Despairingly Lucky​

Apollo said:

Ludovica-san was sorry? Hah! Like Ayumi would believe that...after all that had happened, she knew Ludo was anything but sorry. That fear in her voice was only an act to get out of what was coming to her. And she was going to pay for her crimes against Hibiki. Ayumi's eyes stared straight into Hibiki's, almost like a glare...but also out of love. "Hibiki-kun, I warned you already to move. It pains me to do this, but you have no right to stand up for...for that bitch! She's not your friend! Not after what she did...she called you out during the trial! Even if she was scared, it was for a conceited reason."

Her clutch on the knife got stronger. Slash! Just like that, a small cut was made on his arm. Nothing fatal, but something that would take him by surprise. Whether he was distracted by that or not, she pushed him out of the way. "Forgive me, Hibiki-kun but I warned you to move."

With that reply, her eyes shot straight to Ludovica. "As for you, sorry is not a damn excuse! You didn't do it because you were scared! You're just trying to ruin our love! You don't give a damn about his life, you just want to ruin everyone else's. That's why Akaiko died. He trusted you, even loved you! What did he get in return? Death! You weren't there for him, just like you weren't there for Hibiki...for Suki, for Yasha....any of the fallen students! You just stood by and let them all die. Why? Because you can't feel a damn thing, you have no remorse do you?! I will not sit by and let you harm Hibiki the same way! He deserves more than you....you're nothing but a traitor!"

Ayumi now blood soaked knife was tightly held in her hands...She slowly approached Ludo with that same twisted smile. Something inside of her was broken. She became...different. Her love for Hibiki turned into an obsession where she now had to prove to him that she loved him. And this was going to be her way of showing it. Maybe it was wrong. But it was far too late to stop now. Ludo needed payback anyways.

@Despairingly Lucky​
"hibiki!" she watched the blood drip down and then moved her eyes to Ayumi, "why are you acting like this! If I'm selfish then you're Just the same! You voted for everyone else along with the rest of us! Your just some fucking sociopath who can't even think straight! I WANTED to be there for akaiko and I didn't want him to die! I would do ANYTHING to bring him back! And now look at you! You're hurting hibiki! He doesn't deserve a psycho like you!" as soon as those words escaped her lips, she immediately regretted it. "I.. I mean....." oh crap....

As she heard the knife cut someone, even ever so slightly, she cringed. She wanted to get up, to intervene in some way, to stop her, stand in the way of the blow, anything. She promised. But she didn't know if she could do it. She slumped on the floor in her own defeat; she was so scared of it happening again. She knew she couldn't do it. All she was doing was listening helpless to her own emotions. Coward, coward, coward. Get up, get up, GET UP DAMNIT!

((AIGHT, LET'S DO IT))

GET. UP. This time, her body follows her mind, but that's as far as directions moved in her head, allowing the body to do what ever it pleased after doing so. The only thing that was running now was pure adrenaline and only one thought more that drove her to do what she did. I promised. She ran to the scene, and although stumbling as her thought process tried to hold her back, she stopped in the space between Ludovica and Ayumi, and prepared for whatever may strike her in the process. No more watching, listening, pondering, doubting, no more cowardice. What happened in the past is not now, and if she is to get hurt again, so be it. I promised.

Just as Ludovica closed her eyes and prepared to tastes blood and metal, she watched Oshiro run in front of her, and everything seemed to play out in slow motion, 'why is she doing this....? Why is Oshiro.....?' she then realized it, and her heart rate accelerated at abnormal speed. She was only able to stick her hand out over Oshiro's head and pathetically shouted, "Stop!"

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Just as she was about to carve the knife into Ludovica, Oshiro got in the way. The knife paused in mid-air, the girl's eyes narrowing. "
Oshiro-san....here to receive your punishment also?" Her voice hissed at the blonde female. No one but Ludo was meant to be hurt, but let's not forget how Oshiro also voted for Hibiki. For all Ayumi cared, Oshiro deserved this punishment as well.

"
Since you're here, I'll assume you want to die as well!" Ayumi's threatening voice spoke once more, ignoring the pathetic stop Ludo cried. Her free hand grabbed Oshiro by the neck, holding it quite roughly. "I would have thought you'd have enough brains to stay the fuck away." Slash! Looking down, the knife was soon stabbed into Oshiro's stomach, just before being pulled out. Ayumi wasn't as dumb as she looked, she knew killing would mean a trial...which is why she made sure that this wound was not fatal...just something that would hurt enough to prove a point. Her grasp on Oshiro's neck was soon released, allowing the blonde to be free. What she did next was up to her....

Ayumi's attention was once more back on Ludo. "
Now, it's your turn."

{ sorry, i hope this isn't considered godmodding- ^^; }

@Despairingly Lucky

Apollo said:

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Just as she was about to carve the knife into Ludovica, Oshiro got in the way. The knife paused in mid-air, the girl's eyes narrowing. "
Oshiro-san....here to receive your punishment also?" Her voice hissed at the blonde female. No one but Ludo was meant to be hurt, but let's not forget how Oshiro also voted for Hibiki. For all Ayumi cared, Oshiro deserved this punishment as well.

"
Since you're here, I'll assume you want to die as well!" Ayumi's threatening voice spoke once more, ignoring the pathetic stop Ludo cried. Her free hand grabbed Oshiro by the neck, holding it quite roughly. "I would have thought you'd have enough brains to stay the fuck away." Slash! Looking down, the knife was soon stabbed into Oshiro's stomach, just before being pulled out. Ayumi wasn't as dumb as she looked, she knew killing would mean a trial...which is why she made sure that this wound was not fatal...just something that would hurt enough to prove a point. Her grasp on Oshiro's neck was soon released, allowing the blonde to be free. What she did next was up to her....

Ayumi's attention was once more back on Ludo. "
Now, it's your turn."

{ sorry, i hope this isn't considered godmodding- ^^; }

@Despairingly Lucky

Ludovica watched in horror as the blood spilled out from Oshiro's stomache and onto the floor, and it confused her and m add her vision blur and white noise became the only thing she heard. The confusion quickly turned to anger. Seething rage and fury waiting to be unleashed-- and Ludovica lashed out, "you fucking sociopathic bitch! Hibiki could NEVER forgive you for this!" she swung her closed fist at Ayumi, and landed a punch on the red head's jaw, hearing a crack come from either her hand or Ayumi's face, but either way, it brought sat sifting pain to her.

((It's aight, it was supposed to happen so it's great))

She tenses at the sound. She knows the weapon had hit her, but it didn't quite feel like it. She could barely even hear the almost inhuman sound she made, she didn't care. It hurt, but the adrenaline was enough to keep her standing. She stumbled out of the way for a second, but not gripping at her wound. She didn't care. There was only one thing she could do: keep standing. Keep standing, if possible, try to block a blow again. Her only focus was keeping her vision steady as the adrenaline started to leave her be. I'm going to protect her. I'm not down. Yet.

Hibiki slowly backed away until he hit a wall and tripped, landing on his butt, he crawled back a bit, afraid of the girl he loved, she had hurt him and two others but, he couldn't find it in himself to hate her, he raised his arm in defense, even though he knew he wouldn't be attacked, he gritted his teeth and just watched,

I-... I didn't want any of this!

He thought to himself, he was just about ready to cry watching the scene unfold, he spoke out, trying to get Ayumi to stop,

"Ayumi! Stop this now! You've done enough!"

He yelled at the red haired girl, she had gone berserk and there was nothing else he could do but yell at her.

@Apollo

Lluviel said:
Ludovica watched in horror as the blood spilled out from Oshiro's stomache and onto the floor, and it confused her and m add her vision blur and white noise became the only thing she heard. The confusion quickly turned to anger. Seething rage and fury waiting to be unleashed-- and Ludovica lashed out, "you fucking sociopathic bitch! Hibiki could NEVER forgive you for this!" she swung her closed fist at Ayumi, and landed a punch on the red head's jaw, hearing a crack come from either her hand or Ayumi's face, but either way, it brought sat sifting pain to her.

Pain escalated in her jaw. Was...Was Ludo fighting back? A twisted laugh escaped Ayumi's mouth. "You'll have to do more than hit me if you expect to win~" She giggled, not even phased by the hit. Though with Oshiro still standing, Ayumi couldn't get to Ludo at the current moment. "Aw, how cute of you~ Standing up for you girlfriend? Shouldn't you be crying on the floor in pure pain? Or maybe I didn't stab you enough!" Her voice ranged from a sadistic teasing tone to full on rage. Clearly she was unstable....

Though that anger became much more evident with Ludo's words. "
H-Hibiki will forgive me. He has to! After all, I'm doing this for love!" She replied, showing that twisted grin once more. Ayumi's attention was cut short, turning to face Hibiki. "Stop this? Don't you see, I love you. I have to do this. They must learn what happens when they mess with us. Why are you so mad at me?" She said, tears coming to her eyes. Was she not hurting them enough? That had to be it! Because she wasn't using all of her power, Hibiki was mad. No, she couldn't let that happen.

Instead of using the knife this time, a kick landed on Oshiro's wound, hopefully with enough force to push her back...or even knock her out. Her eyes, full of raged, turned to Ludo. "
Hibiki-kun's mad at me cause I haven't made you pay yet...suppose now is the best time to do so-" Her jaw still hurt slightly from the punch Ludo left, but Ayumi ignored that as she walked closer to Ludo...grabbed onto her shirt, pulling her closer to her. "I can't believe there was once a time I trusted you-" With that being said, the blood soaked knife slid into Ludo's gut before being rapidly pulled out then stabbed back in. "Do you like the feeling of this? The feeling of pain...?"

@Despairingly Lucky
@Aueli @Lluviel @Peaceswore

Takeo was in his room when his stomach began to complain for the eigth time. He let out an annoyed sigh and stood up. 'Fine I'll feed so shut up.' He thought as he put on his usual clothing and grabbed his bow, quiver, and knife. He placed them all on there spots and he walked to the door. He opened and stated to head to the kitchen, but something caught his nose. 'Blood?' He wondered as he turned around where his eyes widened in pure horror. There he saw so much blood, Orshiro bleeding from the gut, Hibiki had a look of mixed with horror and shock, but the worst was when he saw Ludo get stabbed by Ayumi.

"Wh-What?" He muttered as he stood there in complete shock. Before clutching his fist tightly, a look of insanity passed him as his hair gave him an over shadow.

Pain shattered throughout Oshiro's body. Most of the adrenaline was gone now, leaving nothing the block the pain of the second blow. She was still standing...but only for a second. Her body then collapsed on itself. There was nothing left of her own to help her up anymore. She heard the sound of the knife hurting others. I promised. She was writhing in pain, but she didn't black out. She wasn't ready to sleep yet. However, she didn't rise either. She stayed on the ground, recovering from in loss of breath so she could later attempt to stand again.

Apollo said:

Pain escalated in her jaw. Was...Was Ludo fighting back? A twisted laugh escaped Ayumi's mouth. "You'll have to do more than hit me if you expect to win~" She giggled, not even phased by the hit. Though with Oshiro still standing, Ayumi couldn't get to Ludo at the current moment. "Aw, how cute of you~ Standing up for you girlfriend? Shouldn't you be crying on the floor in pure pain? Or maybe I didn't stab you enough!" Her voice ranged from a sadistic teasing tone to full on rage. Clearly she was unstable....

Though that anger became much more evident with Ludo's words. "
H-Hibiki will forgive me. He has to! After all, I'm doing this for love!" She replied, showing that twisted grin once more. Ayumi's attention was cut short, turning to face Hibiki. "Stop this? Don't you see, I love you. I have to do this. They must learn what happens when they mess with us. Why are you so mad at me?" She said, tears coming to her eyes. Was she not hurting them enough? That had to be it! Because she wasn't using all of her power, Hibiki was mad. No, she couldn't let that happen.

Instead of using the knife this time, a kick landed on Oshiro's wound, hopefully with enough force to push her back...or even knock her out. Her eyes, full of raged, turned to Ludo. "
Hibiki-kun's mad at me cause I haven't made you pay yet...suppose now is the best time to do so-" Her jaw still hurt slightly from the punch Ludo left, but Ayumi ignored that as she walked closer to Ludo...grabbed onto her shirt, pulling her closer to her. "I can't believe there was once a time I trusted you-" With that being said, the blood soaked knife slid into Ludo's gut before being rapidly pulled out then stabbed back in. "Do you like the feeling of this? The feeling of pain...?"

@Despairingly Lucky
@Aueli @Lluviel @Peaceswore
"ah.... Ahhhhhhhhh!" LUDO screamed out in pain as she felt the cold metal slide in and out of her stomach, and felt her insides quiver in pain, throbbing and almost begging to be torn out to escape the pain... Bt LUDO then calmed herself down and only began to shake, biting her lip to let anymore noise stop from escaping, "y-you're crazy! All I wanted to do was apologize and here you are scaring hibiki! Your going to be whats in his nightmares and you know it!! " with the last of her strength, she pushed herself to the limit and began punching more at Ayumi's face, eventually remembering a person's weaknes much like a shark, the yes.

LUDO pointed both her fingers and in one swift movement, jabbed Ayumi hard in the eyeballs, hoping she would let go

((You guys do realize I said this was over for the day...like 3 hours ago...And all these posts will be deleted....right?))

PrincessRomy96 said:
"Not quite. But I do want to know if you still remembered some things we experienced, like the first trial for example." She said as she put a hand under her chin.
"okay?" Ren said with a sigh,"Yes, I remember them" he said.

The hitting didn't stop Ayumi, once feeling Ludo's fingers stab her eyes, the girl let go of of her, dropping her knife as her hands rushed to protect her face. An angry yell escaped her lips. "You bitch!" Ayumi yelled, backing away from the mafia leader. Her retaliation was fast, as she quickly scooped up the silver knife from the floor. A normal human wouldn't have reacted the same way, but when running on pure addrenline, hatred, and love...nothing was impossible. Ayumi's eyes still couldn't see clearly, but that didn't stop her from landing a stab in Ludo's arm. Not sure if stabbing eyes caused bleeding, but Ayumi's eyes had blood dripping down then....probably making these scenes look like something out of a horror movie.

@Despairingly Lucky​

Lluviel said:
((I was kinda late to the party so I didn't look xDDD oops--))
((i was on mobile- i can only view recent messages so don't worry xD )

Ludovica placed her cut arm over her wounds and let out a low chuckle, "y- you just won't give up will yah?" she coughed out some blood and it ran down her chin and to the floor. She glanced back at Hbiki and Oshiro and muttered, "I'm sorry," only before rushing at Ayumi and kicking her ankle, hard, and heard the same snap from before coming from what may be a bone, "I can't let you go on like this!"

Takeo had a enough actually he had enough when he first saw the situation, but he finally decided not to stare and do something. "YOU F-ING B*TCH!!!" He shouted as he ran at her pure rage covered his eyes. He lunged forward and punched her in the face full force, not giving a damn if he broke something or gave her a concussion. He stood protectively in front of Ludo with his survival knife drawn. "You want to fight!? Then come at me, but I will F-ing kill you." He said giving her a death glare that could make hades flinch.

Ayumi stumbled backwards, still holding on to her precious knife. A fiery pain burned in her ankle when she stepped on it. When Ludo kicked her, she could swear her ankle had been fractured, if not broken. But would that stop her? Not at all. Just as she was about to go for another swing, Takeo punched her in the face. Yeah, it did hurt....but no way was she stopping. She took a second to breathe, as a dark chuckle left her mouth.

"
You both think you're so strong, ganging up on me just to avoid punishment~? And look, Ludovica-san's hero is yet again here to save her. Too bad I'll have to kill him too! You both deserve death, and I'll promise you this; if you don't die today...I'll fucking kill you before you leave this school?!" Now was her time to fight will all of her strength. She had to prove to Hibiki she was strong...strong enough to protect him..

Rage filled her eyes, and her movements causing her to act swifter than a normal human. "
You'll both get what you fucking deserve!" She exclaimed, ignoring the pain that was already flowing through her body. Her fist slammed directly into Takeo's neck while her other hand used the knife to slice the left side of his stomach. Not a stab, but a severe cut that would harm him if not attended too. While Takeo was recovering, which she assumed he was since that was not an easy hit, she kicked Ludo's stomach right where the wound had been made. "You're both too cute~ Defending eachother for the sake of love~ Too bad you're love will never be as strong as mine and Hibiki's~!"

@Despairingly Lucky
@Lluviel @Peaceswore

Apollo said:

Ayumi stumbled backwards, still holding on to her precious knife. A fiery pain burned in her ankle when she stepped on it. When Ludo kicked her, she could swear her ankle had been fractured, if not broken. But would that stop her? Not at all. Just as she was about to go for another swing, Takeo punched her in the face. Yeah, it did hurt....but no way was she stopping. She took a second to breathe, as a dark chuckle left her mouth.

"
You both think you're so strong, ganging up on me just to avoid punishment~? And look, Ludovica-san's hero is yet again here to save her. Too bad I'll have to kill him too! You both deserve death, and I'll promise you this; if you don't die today...I'll fucking kill you before you leave this school?!" Now was her time to fight will all of her strength. She had to prove to Hibiki she was strong...strong enough to protect him..

Rage filled her eyes, and her movements causing her to act swifter than a normal human. "
You'll both get what you fucking deserve!" She exclaimed, ignoring the pain that was already flowing through her body. Her fist slammed directly into Takeo's neck while her other hand used the knife to slice the left side of his stomach. Not a stab, but a severe cut that would harm him if not attended too. While Takeo was recovering, which she assumed he was since that was not an easy hit, she kicked Ludo's stomach right where the wound had been made. "You're both too cute~ Defending eachother for the sake of love~ Too bad you're love will never be as strong as mine and Hibiki's~!"

@Despairingly Lucky @Despairingly Lucky ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back