• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern damaged

“Remember to keep your legs closed.”
“Oh, please don’t sit like that.”
“I can see you, looking at that girls chest!”
“What are you doing!?”
“Why, couldn’t you be the daughter I wanted!”
“Why!!”
“Well no, I refused to support this marriage! This life!!”

Right mom, because she chose to be gay. She chose, to feel like she only semi fit in with the girls at school. Yeah, right.
She’d been married only a few months, anfew great months actually. Meeting her wife, at the college campus that she wasn’t actually attending. The sound of her laugh, her hands, and the way her eyes moved around the room made Elaine fall in love with her almost right there.
Funny enough, she and her wife had grown up in the same small town. The same, small school, just two very different families. Elaine’s mother, a church going woman who prided herself on being one of the most respected Christians in the community; no maybe the country. Refused to realize her daughter, was never what she wanted. From not playing ballet, to being a cheerleader. Elaine loved books, Disney movies and ice cream dates. Yet she also liked working on cars, and tattoos god she loved tattoos.
The young couple had been home 14 hours. Elaine had woken up, in her wife’s childhood home. Drinking coffee with her new father in law as they both looked over the sports section of the newspaper. Elaine had her long brown curly hair, down the ends slightly frizzing because of the heat. Her large blue eyes scanned the paper as she licked her lips, reading the ink intently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back