Weight:

94 lbs.

Academy:

Souldew

Year:

Second

Spirit Power:

Weather Control:

Daisuke can sense, create, shape and manipulate weather to create rain, wind, hail, lightning, snow, sleet, fog and temperature changes.  This includes the ability to generate various natural phenomena or control the intensity of the weather in highly concentrated (inside room) or vastly extended areas.  When not using his spirit power, it will passively change the weather depending on Daisuke's mood. 

Eye Color:

Left - Red  Right - ???

Hair Color:

Dusty Blonde

Appearance:

Daisuke has a crew cut hairstyle, with a distinct pair of curved lines shaved on each side of his head.  He also has freckles along the bridge of his nose and a birthmark near his mouth on the right side.  His left eye is red and the other's color is unknown to everyone but himself as he always wears a golden eyepatch with a dragon pattern over it.  His casual attire is a black fedora, suit and jacket, as well as a long scarf hanging loose and untied on his shoulders.

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Relationships:

None

Rain, Peace and Quiet, Sweets

Dislikes:

Strong Winds, Eye Contact, Milk

Strengths:

Good Composure, Unhesitant, Efficient

Weaknesses:

Physically Weak, Apathetic

Personality: 

Daisuke isn't the type of person to help people, nor is he the type of person to care about them.  He's known for his menacing and intimidating tendencies such as glaring at people who talk to him or gritting his teeth when he gets annoyed.  Looking him in the eye is seen as a threat or challenge to Daisuke and he will almost subconsciously activate his powers in retaliation.  Daisuke shows no interest in making friends with people or working with others, and will often ignore anything he's told.  To Daisuke, his spiritual power is not a gift but a burden that follows him wherever he goes.

History:

Not much is known about Daisuke's history, but the one indistinguishable fact is that he came to Virtue on a ship from Royalty.  Upon arriving the first thing he did was walk all the way from port to Souldew academy to become a student.  When asked why he wanted to become a student, he replied saying "I want to master my powers..  That's all."  To people that ask him about his past, he states that the first thing he remembers is waking up in the middle of a plain.  He claims that he has always had his spiritual power and that he has no control over it, but the way his powers decimate monsters so efficiently says otherwise.

Other:

Daisuke is at his best when eating sweets as the delectable taste of candy seems to tone down his aggressive tendencies.  Daisuke refuses to drink milk as he claims that "the creamy smell is enough to make him vomit."

Last edited by a moderator:
@GinkyGotBack theres no demons persay in this world, just "monsters" :)

and the entire world is called Purity, you mean he sailed from Royalty, to Virtue ^^ :)  other than that, theres one more thing

I understand his power is a bit more volatile than most, so its a tad uncontrollable, which possibly makes him a bit stronger than most Adepts his age/year. But hes still a second year, so hes still relatively on par with the others around him. ^^ <3

his power also can not extend continent-ally, thats farrrr too big/powerful for a simply year two Adept ^^

Those are just my notes, if you fix the random bits of things I pointed out, Ill easily Accept him :D

@GinkyGotBack theres no demons persay in this world, just "monsters" :)

and the entire world is called Purity, you mean he sailed from Royalty, to Virtue ^^ :)  other than that, theres one more thing

I understand his power is a bit more volatile than most, so its a tad uncontrollable, which possibly makes him a bit stronger than most Adepts his age/year. But hes still a second year, so hes still relatively on par with the others around him. ^^ <3

his power also can not extend continent-ally, thats farrrr too big/powerful for a simply year two Adept ^^

Those are just my notes, if you fix the random bits of things I pointed out, Ill easily Accept him :D

Alright, that should all be fixed now!  The reason I assumed demons would be in the world is because it talks about demons in the school years section.  Sorry for the mixup  :)

Alright, that should all be fixed now!  The reason I assumed demons would be in the world is because it talks about demons in the school years section.  Sorry for the mixup  :)

does it? rough draft of the lore, gotta go, find that, and fix it haha xD sorry for the confusion! <3

looks good now ^^ Accepted :)

i believed I fixed it XD myself, only "monsters" exist, with their "Monster Energy" being called "Demon Energy" to make it sound nastier, i changed it a bit when typing it out, and left some mistakes in myself it seemed, whoops

Users who are viewing this thread

Back