• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Video Daisie's Animations! ~

Daisie

Strangely regular (better than the usual bizarre!)
Roleplay Type(s)
MOST RECENT UPLOAD!

Had COVID, made thing

Hey y'all :) Friendly neighbourhood demon dragon has been practicing animation since January 1, 2023!
I've been uploading them to my YouTube channel to have them all laid out somewhere - it helps my morale. It's been a wild year and I'm only gonna make more. Please help yourselves to some GIF previews for what you might find scrolling through this thread! ;) Thanks for checking me out!

Daisies_First_Animation_Showcase__JanMarch_2023.gif

WHY_ARE_RABBITS.gif

HAIR__This_is_Home.gif

Daisies_First_Animation_Showcase__JanMarch_2023 (1).gif

MY FIRST ANIMATION COMPILATION:

Last edited:
Cute Peppermint meme I made as a relaxing project :)

This year I've begun to delve into animation! It's coming along pretty well, and although things have slowed down as I've taken on more complex projects, I'm definitely looking forward to making more 😁
I've been using Krita to animate, which I wouldn't recommend if you want to make anything longer/around 30 seconds, as the software has some serious crashing issues, ask me how I know.
I have a few other vids I might post here gradually, and as time goes on I'll probably put my newly finished works here too. :)
Enjoy my first vid, though, finished a few months ago!

wow your animation is so fluid!!

Thank you so much!! :D I started studying it as the new year came, and I've been learning a LOT.

I'm feeling down lately.
Maybe you are too.
Why are rabbits?

I love this one! It's so cute and fluid! Nice job! I really should learn to make more fluid animations like this one.
Thanks so much :) I've been studying and watching online classes since the first of this year, and I'm stoked to be making progress.

My final animation of the year <3 It's been five years since I finished chemo.

Not an animation, but I came out with this a while ago and figured I'd share :) Jack Stauber PMV for my beloved RP I finished this past December.
I also updated the top post with some easy sneak previews, so check it out!

Thank you so much :)
Hopefully coming out with more relatively soon!

2 hours for 3 seconds? Actually a pretty good rate 😅
ezgif-2-a57be6103b.gif

Oh yea sure, can't work on the priority animation, but this one I can spend all day on without realizing 😒
Device.gif

Forgot to update this thread with this :)
(I'm fine now, but still haven't gotten back to my usual animation yet)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back