• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ d r a c o n i a n ] - ooc

should we have a discord chat?

• def.

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • nah.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
can you guys at least pretend like you can't code and just spare a tiny bit of my wounded confidence pls.

sort of want to make a pair of korean bebs but like. kajsdnkjdn idk

i feel you lol
Like my female fc is super soft and smol (not to mention sexy af????) and my possible male ulzzang is like a giant with this hella deep voice. Like literally, listening to him speak got me so shook

Like my female fc is super soft and smol (not to mention sexy af????) and my possible male ulzzang is like a giant with this hella deep voice. Like literally, listening to him speak got me so shook
ur female fc sounds hot asf man dear lort
deep voices in general have me shook like i cannot

his lil noises omg b y e. i want to be that girl, she is me blushing hard
protect him he's too pure for this rp
i really want to put him into this rp because he's so pure and everyone's like "omg he's too pure. SHIELD HIS EYES" and he's like a foot taller than everyone tbh

i really want to put him into this rp because he's so pure and everyone's like "omg he's too pure. SHIELD HIS EYES" and he's like a foot taller than everyone tbh
depending on what kind of character he is, either one of my characters will fight for him bc jfc that smile needs to be preserved

depending on what kind of character he is, either one of my characters will fight for him bc jfc that smile needs to be preserved
i really want to make him like basically the mom of the group might be 95% gay tbh and he kind of just wants to take care of everyone so he's like super protective but dorky and soft all the time.

i really want to make him like basically the mom of the group might be 95% gay tbh and he kind of just wants to take care of everyone so he's like super protective but dorky and soft all the time.
ahsfljkgld he's gonna be so vulnerable give him some sick ninja skillz pls

ahsfljkgld he's gonna be so vulnerable give him some sick ninja skillz pls
dw dw he's probably like mr. martial arts or something. like if this wasn't a dystopian setting, his dad 11/10 would've been like a high ranking army official so he's got them skills. so he won't die immediately XDD is it bad i'm looking through soft slightly gay aesthetics. like he's so boyfriend material i'm crying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back