D. Gray-Man: The Search for the Heart

When we have at least 4 GM's, which is soon. Also, here's the count for characters in areas, not including Branch Heads:

3 Asia

4 Europe

1 Oceania

There are no exorcists for North/South America and Africa. There will be GM's for N/S.A. so please put characters there.

UnholyRedemption said:
Ill make a character really soon!
Just got some questions.

Are the Noah the ones from the story or would they have moved on once more?
Flippy said that he would introduce the Noahs later on in the roleplay. :3

I would want to be a Noah! >:3 Making my Exorcist now. 

Name:

Eleanor Gordon

Female

Appearance (Pic or description):

Alice.Margatroid.full.432857.jpg

Personality:

She has quiet the dark personality despite the fact she is a innocence wielder. Anyway, Eleanor acts the sweet young child but in reality she is the complete opposite. She enjoys taking out the Akuma, having no remorse for them at all. She is quiet fascinated in mechanics and technology, something she desires to use with her dolls but never will due to the respect of her innocence. Despite her pure sadistic nature she is still a young girl, so she is hot tempered and easily upset.

Background:

Eleanor's parents were doll makers, often making dolls for the small children of noble children and the rich. At the age of five she grasped a huge love for dolls of all kinds. From tattered and broken ones to the ones with porcelain skin and marble eyes. Either way it was clear that she took a deep set love to the dolls. So, at six she asked her father to begin teaching her how to make them. Being taught how to make the dolls she took four years to learn how make a doll, just a small one but it was a doll. So she did. Eleanor worked days and nights on her first doll. She cut, broke and damaged herself in the process of trying to make the doll 'perfect'. The doll, her first peace was considered beautiful. Dull red locks, looming on the border of orange with glass green eyes. Her father, short on money sold the doll to a noble man. Eleanor was sickened, growing to curse her father. At eleven she left. Leaving England she travelled, hidden from the public eye to Asia. She refused to ever go back so she went to the country she believed was furthest. That very year, on a snowy day she was a witness to an Akuma attack. She watched the large creature attack poor innocent people and it send a chill down her spine, one she seems to have at the very sight of a Akuma. Her innocence activated. Wires, thin and strong freed themselves from her skin, her arm slowly becoming a pale white, almost as if she was wearing a glove. Nails going black, her lower arms a snow white as the wires began to dance. They wound themselves around the Akuma, slowly becoming tighter and tighter likes blades. The Akuma was finished, shocked but observed by an exorcist she was taken back to the Asian branch headquarters. Since the she has been working hard on making dolls (Xio and Xia), Observing machinery and then exterminating the scum named Akuma and Noah.

Innocence Type:

Parasitic Type (I think it would count under this.)

Anti-Akuma Weapon: Doll Master

Im sorry for this seeming like one of the characters from D.Gray man's Innocence.

Doll master is a innocence which brings out thin yet strong threads from her skin. By doing this she can apply it to any doll she has made to use as a weapon.

~Her main doll(s)~

640x933_6063_Pale_Marionettes_2d_anime_black_white_gothic_lolita_marionette_dolls_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

Xio and Xia

Xia : Is defensive based. The material used for her arms can open, effectively becoming a shield. Her body can be taken apart to form shields and she is used from a stronger material than Xio so she can withstand more.

Xio : Is attack based. The joints used for his movements contain blades. By removing a part there will be a blade revealed which he will use to fight. He also has basic knives on him as a first shot.

Time at the Order:

Four years now.

Branch working under:

Asia

Proof that you read everything:

-laughs evilly- Lord Millennium<333

Last edited by a moderator:
In order to get this going, I may have to cut down the amount of branches down to one until we get more people, so sorry other GM's.

I volunteer as tribute! *shot* Wrong fandom, Pai. But it seems that there aren't anyone in the North American branch...

Name: Leonardo Knightway

Appearance (Pic or description):
index.php

Leo is a young man with a pale white complexion, he stands at about 4’11 and a half{Not to tall for his age}.He has raven black hair that frames his pale face and stops at about slightly past the middle of his back. His hair is sleek but it’s unruly and appears to be layer on top of layer. Leo has an Asian featured face, almond shaped eyes, small nose high cheek bones. Leonardo has long eyelashes and, for a lack of better terms, odd eyes. His eyes dark navy blue, with odd, almost haunting dark circles in his irises and bright golden flecks through out the colored part of his eye.

Attire: Leonardo dresses in a white button up shirt with the uniform jacket over the shirt, his jacket just above his knees. He wears black jeans tucked into shin black boots with red lace. At times he dose have his hair pulled back by a moron ribbon but mainly during mission or training, other then that he is hair is down.

Personality: Leonardo Knightway is a reserved young man, generally keeping to himself and avoiding others as much as he can. His seen with a calm demeanor despite have a quick temper and cold witted tongue, he is fairly intelligent and at times he has patience. At times the boy can be vindictive and spiteful.Leo prefers to have some basic understanding of what to do, the pros and cons of situations, and generally avoids large crowds, villages. As one would put it, despite being a tough as nails even Leo hits his breaking point as in pure raw grief.

Background: Leonardo Knightway had a decent life, at least for the first six years of his life. Being the only child, he had no where to go, nor anyone to turn to after his parents sudden death. No one really believed Leo when he said who had killed his mother and father. A few months had passed since his parents and Leo had been living in an orphanage. Even in that short amount of time his love of reading books only grew, and then one day..it all changed. All of it.

Everyone made it a cruel little pun well they learned archery that little Leo was stuck with the Japanese long bow. Generally, he didn't care, but at that time he could be rather competitive and noble.After the other kids kept teasing the smallest kid in the class he defiantly stood up for them. Although, when Leo pulled the string back, and the bow flew past him there was a noticeable spark and then a burning flame. In the least the arrow hit dead center..but caught the clothe on fire. The area became a hot mess that was deadly for everyone what Leo found out that, their 'teacher' didn't seem phased at all. He couldn't help but think just how odd that was.

That night Leo decided to leave the orphanage after that freaky incident, the other children frightened by the bow left it at the door for him.

It was not long until Leo incidentally ran into one of the generals,someone who introduced him to the darker side of the world at age six.That's why his where he is.

Innocence Type: equipment-type

Weapon:Faiā& aisu

A Japanese longbow{..Yeah I'll come up with something more amazing and mystic tomorrow..}

Weapons Special Ability: The bow can handle amazing amount of heat, in fact it will catch in fire, or the arrows will turn to ice

Anti-Akuma Weapon: (Just put a description if it's a parasite type)

Time at the Order: about eleven years

Branch working under: European

Proof that you read everything:Kitty! and I need sleep

(Really, I do..I cannot believe I posted this on the wrong topic..so so sorry}

gonna be out the whole day, so don't expect any posts from me.

P.S. I didn't send anyone to retrieve the Innocence yet, so any posts regarding retrieving it are invalid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back