Lord Millennium is in search of you.

Looking for the Heart, now.

Have you head the news?

I was not the one he sought,

Maybe it is you.

Who is it that has my heart?

I will find you soon!

-Road Camelot

The year is 1903. The number of Exorcists in the Black Order is dwindling as the Millennium Earl's Akuma are increasing and becoming more aggressive in their search for the Heart, the most powerful piece of Innocence on Earth. The Order has sent Finders from all branches to all four corners of the world, trying to find more potential Exorcists and the Heart. It's a race against time for the Order to get to the Heart and find it an Accommodater before the Millennium Earl does and destroys it.

• The Black Order: The Black Order is a branch of the Vatican dedicated to protecting the world from Akuma while searching for Innocence to use against the Millennium Earl. In order to do this, the Order sends Finders to hunt for Innocence and report back to their headquarters, then send Exorcists to retrieve the Innocence and destroy any Akuma in the area. Exorcists are the "soldiers" who use Innocence as weapons to kill Akuma.

Check here for more information:
http://dgrayman.wikia.com/

Important Notes and Rules:

• This takes place in the very early 19th century, so no laser guns/swords, sorry, unless you're a parasite type.
  • All Exorcists wear a black coat signifying that they are with the Order.
  • NPC's will be controlled by GM's unless stated otherwise. This includes Finders and civilians. I, the head GM, will be controlling the Millennium Earl
  • Feel free to have multiple characters. This is encouraged.
  • Romance is allowed, just do the fade-to-black thing once it gets serious.
  • Please be dedicated to posting on the RP. I don't want it to die.
  • No God Modding, Bunnying, Metagaming, Mary Sues, and Gary Stues please.
  • Please post at least 3 lines of text.

Le Character Sheet:

Name:

Appearance (Pic or description):

Personality:

Background:

Innocence Type:

Anti-Akuma Weapon: (Just put a description if it's a parasite type)

Time at the Order: (How long have they been with the order?)

Branch working under:

Proof that you read everything:

Here's my Exorcist character:

Name: Kai Orachi

Appearance:

katekyo-hitman-reborn-tsuna-sawada-hd-wallpaper.jpg
Personality: Kai Orachi is a happy-go-lucky kind of guy. He gets along well with everyone at the Order's Asia Headquarters. He's always happy to help others when he's out on missions, but he's wary for any Akuma in the area.

Background: Kai has been at the Order for most of his life. Due to his uncle being the head of the Asia Branch, he was brought to Heghlasta, the being that holds Innocence inside and sees if an individual can accommodate a fragment. Being positive for one piece that was found earlier, his uncle got his parents' permission for Kai to live and train at the headquarters. He occasionally writes to his parents to check on them and see if they are okay.

Innocence Type: Equipment Type

Anti-Akuma Weapon (Name, Appearance, and anything special):

Name: Wind Razor

Appearance:
kirito_sword___elucidator_colored_by_cyclesofshadows-d5m2iey.png

Anything Special: When swung with enough force, the Wind Razor slices the air in front of it, sending an Innocence-charged shockwave at its target.
Time at the Order: 10 years

Branch Working Under: Asia

Proof that you read everything: I created this thing

My Branch Head/Executive Chief of the Black Order Character

Name: Shen Kruna

Appearance:

141021.jpg
Personality: Shen is a hardworking man who takes his job seriously, though he does have relaxed side to him. He also treats his workmates with respect. He's usually found with a cigarette.

Background: Shen has been working at the Black Order ever since he was in the Research and Development wing of the Asia Branch. He helped develop the Golems that Finders and Exorcists bring along with them which help them stay in contact with their headquarters. When the Chief before him retired, he decided to try and run for the job, considering he was a well-known man in all of the Order. Shen easily got the job and has been controlling the Order smoothly since then. He's also Kai's uncle.

Innocence Type: None

Time at the Order: 27 years

Branch Working Under: Asia

GM's

@Flip Jester Boy : Asia Branch

@CrazedWolfPuppy : European Branch

@paipai900 : North American Branch

@Neongummybear8 : Oceania Branch

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested buy could you tell me more about the heart and what are the roles?

The Heart is the greatest piece of Innocence in the world. It has enough power to kill the Millennium Earl permanently. And What do you mean about roles?

Okay, and tell me more about what the exorcists, please. 
And innocence types.

The exorcists are sent out to either clear out areas of Akuma, retrieve Innocence, or investigate supernatural events likely to be caused by Innocence. And there is only one type of innocence, but it can be forged into weapons unless a person is born with a fragment in them. otherwise, one part of their body will look significantly different from the rest.

Name: Hex Cailier

Appearance: will be in my other post

Personality: Hex is more of a solitude person and likes to work alone. He's very deceptive and manipulative but brave and determined along with it. With a cocky and cheeky attitude there's not much you can do but stand there and give back want the others give you.

Background: Hex was abandoned at a very young age but was taken in by the order and has trained a d studied there most of his life. Although it never got easier, he trains and does his best but it never seems to be enough. Hex was moved around a lot of the time from branch to branch and it still happens. Keeping most of his past vague is what's important to him.

Innocence type: parasitic

Anti-akuma weapon: will put this in other post

Time at the order: 8 years

Branch working under: Asia

Mein Character Sheet

touhou-uniforms_00413400.png

• Lorena K. Jorisk

Appearance:
a7a4asad.jpg

Dark scythe

Anti-akuma weapon:
6e5yvare.jpg

Ok so as you know it's just the top of the scythe and its his arm that he uses with it most of the time. If he runs at an enemy with enough force it can deliver a fatal blow as well as conjure dark energy but the dark energy very rarely ever happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

@Hexed: If your character is a parasite type, then his weapon is integrated into his body, so please change that. 
By the way, if you're interested in becoming a GM, send me a PM.

Yeah I don't know how to post it so that it seems like it but ill try and you mean me as a GM?

to anyone in general. I still need a GM for the North America, Africa, South America, and Oceania Branches. and just do a description of the weapon for a parasitic type.

Yep I changed it and I don't know, I'm not a big fan of being in charge of things xD not good at it either

Name: Yuko Kune

Appearance: http://static.zerochan.net/Yokune.Ruko.full.221138.jpg

Personality: She is surprisingly very bubbly for her stern look. She loves to get into peoples faces. She is a jokester, prankster, and overall a party animal. Yuko is always seen with a bored expression when ever she isn't talking ( which is very rare) and usually looks very depressed by herself,

Background:

She has always been the star of the show. Everyone would pass her with a smile and the town new her by voice. They loved the dear girl like their own daughter. The girl would help everyone in any way that she could. Yuko lived in a small town though. The population was around 400. The town went by Kinboshi. But it wasn't on any maps of their region. This area was prone to snow storms and would always be seen with a frown. Nobody really liked living there. But Kinboshi had a high reward. It lied next to the hot springs. People would try to make a profit out of this area by making their own homes into hotels. Yuko's town would have tourist of many types.

One day two men in strange outfits would pass their town. Only staying for one night. It was Yuko's responsibility to take care of them. To tend to their needs. She would hear rumors about them, hearing the same word over and over. Exorcist. Strangely the young girl wasn't afraid of them. Though she didn't know what an exorcist was, she would still help them in any way. Yuko would check up on them, around dinner to tell them about the meal prepared. But they were gone. . .

Screams could be heard outside in the direction to the spas. Yuko and most of the town rushed to the voice. It was one of men. There was blood everywhere. Their eyes were fixated on the body, so they didn't see the Akuma rising. The hooded man would lash out at the hideous creture, killing it in one blow. The monster would fall creating a boom. Snow flew. And when it settled, they men where gone. Everyone would try to recall what happened. But nothing would click.

Yuko would find herself looking out the window of the man's rented room. She heard knocking. She accepted the invitation. The young girl would turn around to see the man holding a orb, innocence. The orb glowed brightly and suddenly float towards the girl. Yuko would faint from fear. She would awaken in the main room. With her parents crying, and the man holding the orb. The parents understood. They trusted the man because they had a connection. Yuko did not know how. But she would slowly be revived and would pack her things, and went with the man.

(( Sorry, my writing style for stories is weird. ))

Innocence Type: Equipment

Anti-Akuma Weapon: Twin bladed fans

Time at the Order: since age 8, now 19

Branch working under: Europe

Proof that you read everything: I couldn't find anything *facedesk*. I have read the manga, seen the anime. Read all of this many times, yet I can't find anything to prove it D:

Name: Shikusa Usugami

Appearance:

enma_kozato_by_edyjolti-d5o6nf6.png
Personality: Shikusa is a quiet and clumsy boy who is always reading from a book or folding origami. He's easily pushed around by others, and he rarely interacts with people. Many people enjoy teasing him because of his clumsiness always causing himself injuries, though if he focused around his surroundings more often then he would trip up less. He really hates the teasing, but he can't garner up the nerve to tell them to stop. Shikusa hates being in the Order, and he usually stays in his room, and hates being told what to do by the Order, dreaming of his escape. As always, he can never say what he really feels about the Order, and many assume that he enjoys it there. He actually wouldn't care less if the Order was destroyed.

Background: Before he came to the Order, he lived a happy life with his parents and relatives in a luxurious house filled with servants and books. The most treasured item in his possession was a fancy bookmark with a cross on it, and it was the last present his mother gave him before she died falling off a library ladder after he jostled it on accident. His father then fell into despair, and became an Akuma, killing people in the house and the people in town. When his father turned his sights on Shikusa, papers flew out of the book with the bookmark in it and destroyed the Akuma that was once his father. The Exorcists eventually came and had to forcefully take him away from his home just because he was being stubborn about leaving the house.

After the experience of having his parents die, he changed from a cheerful optimistic child to one that was quiet and subdued. He arrived at the Order this way, and built up a large amount of resentment he never shows towards the Order and Vatican, except for those he befriended.

Anti-Akuma Weapon: Appearance:

Shikigami Shinpu
411iYTso1bL._SY300_.jpg
Anything Special: The papers in the book that the bookmark is attached to detach themselves and move and bend themselves to their will. They are infinite in number and extremely sharp, though the amount he can use depends on his synchronicity level. He can also paint on them, do paper mâché, and fold origami with them.

Time at the Order: 9 years

Branch working under: Asia

Proof that you read everything: I do not know, there is nothing.

Name: Soja

Appearance (Pic or description): Soja has black wild hair and green eyes that looks depressed no matter what good has been done to him. Inside the order and sometimes outside the order, on bad days, he wears a black cloak, complete with hood, that's tattered from years of wearing it. No one besides Mylin and Ashira know of it's importance to him, or has any insight as to why he insists on wearing it. His skin is pale from not getting much sun as he grew up being more accustomed to the dark of night rather than the sun which makes him hide under his hood even on good days.

Personality: he's like a ghost, wandering silently from place to place. he does seem to be depressed all the time and he brushes off any attempt by others who want to help him get over it. He's had a hard childhood if he could call it that. People when he was very young called him devil's child, or the cursed one and over the years he began to believe them as the people around him died.

Background: his mother died a few months after his birth. The pastor that took him in after she died passed on ten years later, then he lived with Lala for five years until a town of humans killed her. two years later he found Mylin wandering around the town and adopted him. four years after that he met Shira when he saw her singing Lala's song. Soon after that the Order found the three of them and took them to the Order's HQ. The three are a tight knit family.

Innocence Type: Parasite

Anti-Akuma Weapon: Parasite type, both arms and can see akuma souls. the skin of his arms and across his upper chest is a dark kind of brick red almost like it's rotting or something, but it's just like the rest of his skin, smooth-ish.

Time at the Order: roughly year (since he used to haunt the town that Killed Lala.)

Branch working under: England Branch

Proof that you read everything: Your characters re Kai and Shen. Kai is an exorsist and Shen is of the Asia Branch.

Name: Mylin

Appearance (Pic or description): Boyish grin, brown eyes, looks like a normal kid if he has a hat on. Without his hat on you can see his Parasite Innocence that's located in his hair. (Referrence to the hair, http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/236/1/f/frightwig_by_bbobsan-d5camcm.jpg , other wise looks nothing like this chick, just the hair, and it's brown when unactivated, not red, though it turns silver when it's activated.)

Personality: he's a normal ten year old, getting into trouble and almost always blaming it on Soja who he knows won't really confirm or deny the accusation. he wants to go out fighting akuma and the fact that he can eat as much as he wants without getting fat. He likes pulling pranks on the Finders any chance he gets, despite Shira's scoldings. Mylin loves his makeshift family more than he loves cake, which is saying something, and if any one of them were to die . . . he wouldn't know what he'd do.

Background: He was orphaned at age 4 and wandered around until he found Soja at age 5. He took up haunting the town with Soja for four years until they found Shira and the Order found them.

Innocence Type: Parasite

Anti-Akuma Weapon: His innocence is located in his hair. See the referrence pic ^^

Time at the Order: about a year

Branch working under: England

Proof that you read everything: Mew , mew.

Name: Shira

Appearance (Pic or description): Sandy blond hair, soft blue eyes, fair complexion, and a death glare she gives anyone who makes a remake about her being a blond. She's dyed her hair many colors over the years, currently it's purple and done up to look like flames. Mylin finds it amusing and it puts some life back into Soja's eyes.

Personality: She's the full time parents in this trio. She tries her hardest to keep Mylin out of trouble and more often than not fails. She's kind and softhearted most of the time, but when the time comes she rallies the troops and goes off to kill some Akuma.

Background: She used to have a husband and brother and sister, back in the home she no longer calls home, but her husband received divorce papers he has yet to sign, her brother she killed a while back because he turned into an akuma after her sister was killed by, what a shock, an akuma the Soja took out a bit before that. She's the only on in the trio that has an equipment type innocence, but when it isn't all pointy and sharp, she uses it as a herding staff to herd the boys into the kitchen or out to a job. Mylin doesn't need herding to the kitchen, Soja does, and then she has to order for him so he eats enough so he doesn't waste away to nothing which he's been threatening to do recently.

Anti-Akuma Weapon: A scythe with a half moon blade on top, and a half moon blade on bottom facing opposite directions should she set one point on the ground and hold it next to her. The blades collapse into the shaft leaving her a staff to use against people who tick her off. no blond jokes, she hates them.

Time at the Order: about a year

Branch working under: England

Proof that you read everything: MEW!!

Name: Isindar Mithrim

Appearance (Pic or description): She's small, about 4 foot 11 inches, she's got large green eyes and dark hair that looks like dark blue in certain lights.

Personality: She's addicted to coffee and won't be seen without a coffee mug in hand. She makes her own type of coffee which she insists on making and buying herself. She's slightly paranoid and does random background checks on her people, being over cautious and tends to sneak up on people like Soja does. She's very suspicious of Soja and Mylin because she has absolutely no background on them at all and she can't hound Shira enough to get her to spill what she knew. this makes Isindar irritated, but as long as she has coffee the world is at peace. That is, until she runs out of coffee.

Background: She's lived with the order for a long time, working her way up the ranks as she turned everything in on time and organized everything so it was perfectly in synce with something else. You could call her OCD because if something isn't done right, and she doesn't have her coffee, the world wil be thrown into chaos the likes of which . . . ooh! Coffee.

Innocence Type: None

Anti-Akuma Weapon: none

Time at the Order: 10 years

Branch working under: Europe Branch

Proof that you read everything: MEW MEW MEW MEW MEW

Name: Annie Malor

Appearance:

try_me_copy_copy_by_dc_kota-d6npgb7.jpg

[Not included in drawing]

-Blonde Hair

-Fair Skin

-May appear a bit Russian, hahaha.

Personality:

Overall, she is defined as a mellow character, a mind free from worry. She is often quite pessimistic, given her past and unlucky obsession. Her mind can be easily swayed by superstitions rendering her quite pathetic or useless on several occasions. To others, she acts with pity. Being quite often under the influence of alcohol, she has the great tendency to tease and bother others. In combat, she is released of emotions. Her strict belief of luck and guilt has constricted her to do so, making her relatively cold to the deaths of comrades.

Background:

Annie was raised a fighter of the Akuma. Her father bore the power of an innocence, granting him the privilege of powerful bladed combat. Under his influence, Annie was pushed to the front lines of their village's defenses, making her the ordeal leader of the people only at the age of 18. She fought with the use of strategic plans and tactic, a fine skill of a young leader. She expressed skill and compassion when presented with combat before she gained the power of innocence herself.

Though held such high esteem and prestige by the villagers, it soon ended when the village was attacked by an exceptionally large horde of Akuma. She planned swiftly to push them back, departing with the use of her trusted squad of 35. But as a result, they were wiped out, all except her. With this, Annie spiraled down into depression and superstition, claiming herself to be 'bad luck'. Hence her obsession with luck itself began, luck of which would range from coins to trinkets but most of all, dice.

She pushed all her answers, all her choices to the use of a pair of 6-sided dice. Dice of which, ultimately granted her the power of innocence in the future. Though her power wasn't used defensively effectively, its inconsistency became unruly. Her father pushed her to join the Order, claiming to bear the burden of the village himself and to free her from sour memories.

Anti-Akuma Weapon:

Lucky-

Held in the form of two 6-sided worn dice [tan x black], Annie would toss it in the air, summoning a random ability based on the combination it has ‘rolled’, this itself is a very quick action. Though the power itself may seem strictly based on ‘chance’, if Annie desired, passion itself could sway the results, but her low-esteem makes that an extremely rare occasion. After the dice are summoned and used, she can recollect their energy back in her hands. (Weird, I know. But dude, there was a fricken CHESS innocence in the anime, c’mon! XDD)

2 different numbers: A single piercing round. Moderate effectiveness. Small circumference, black laser-like appearance.

Pair of numbers 2-5 (EX: 2 and 2): Small black orbs disperse, bursting as homing lasers that resemble the description above.

Pair of 6's: Let homing beams rain down upon you!

Snake Eyes (ULT): Dice morph into two thick melee cuffs that share unique abilities. This is a rare occasion and would be effectively described once it does occur.

Sorry [not sorry] about my lame weird power, I wanted to try it... cause I'm lame and weird.

Time at the Order: 9 years

Branch working under: Oceanic -[sorry, I'm a bit dumb for this, but can you specify the countries involved in this place for location clarification? A bit dumb for me to choose one I don't know, hahaha!]

Proof that you read everything: This is "Le Character Sheet" ;]

And I've watched the anime/manga many times in my distant past,

I wouldn't pass up this opportunity to cleanly! [single tear from memories]

Plus I actually never knew there was an Oceanic branch until now, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back