• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy D&D || World's Largest Dungeon || Dice Not Included

InactiveCoffee

Inactive
So, I've tried building this before, but for some people they considered the "rules" to much and to complicated and convoluted... Which I basically copied directly out of the WLD official book published by Wizards, the makers of DnD...

So, I'm considering trying again, without all the technical rules placed by the official game of DnD...

I'll be using the book, and going through the story as NPCs and the Narrator.... and of course there will be the players who sign up... BUT... I'm going to leave out the dice issue, and all the tiny, technical rules about the dungeon itself....

Now, forewarning! The CS will be a little complicated, and very detailed.... and I ask that if you can't produce at least 1 really really good, detailed paragraph, this isn't the RP for you.

This will be extremely casual in the sense of I only ask for 1-3 posts a week (since I can't log on during the weekends and have only small bits of time during the week aside from mondays)... but otherwise, it will be a detailed RP.

Who's interested?

Here's the official thread

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested. I've got basic knowledge of the mechanics in D&D, so it won't be too hard for me to learn these rules you mentioned

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome!! You're the first one! xD the main thread is already up, link is in the post up there. ^-^ you're welcome to check it out and possibly make a character if you would like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back