• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom D:BH rp?

Croix

I was wondering if anyone would want to do a one on one roleplay of the game Detroit: Become Human! I don't have many plot ideas but just reply here or shoot me a PM if you're interested and we can discuss details! :)

cane suga cane suga Unfortunately I’m not able to message first (new member) so feel free to shoot me a message if you want to! :)
But in answer of ships, I don’t have specific ones but I have a very open mind so I’m open to anything that you would want!
I can do canon x canon, canon x oc...Don’t know about oc x oc though because I’m not good with being creative enough to make ones lol
As for characters I roleplay, I find I’m best at playing Connor because I know how to emulate his personality well though I am definitely up for giving other characters a try if needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back