• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cyberpunk

bonesbo

certified corrupt circus creature
Hey! I'm Zed! I'm still relatively new to this website and still learning all the cool features and coding this site has to offer, but I'm not new to RPing.
I'm looking for a long term partner to do a futuristic cyberpunk, dystopian, kinda jazz. Like if The Maze Runner was cyberpunk and the technologies were centuries more advanced. I don't have any plots in mind yet but I'm a sucker for action, thrill, and adventure. I don't mind romance but as long as thats not the main plot. I'm trying to diversify my characters so I'll try to bring in OCs as often as possible with variations of personalities.
If you're interested let me know! here's a couple things I'm looking for in a partner:
1: Preferably at least one or two replies a day. I understand life gets in the way so just give me a heads up when things come up!
A: Please don't just drop off. Don't excuse it as 'oh yeah sorry ill be busy for the next couple of days' and whoops I don't hear from you for the next six months. If you're not interested just let me know! I understand!
2: My writing style is usually one to six hearty paragraphs, literate, descriptive, and correct grammar/punctuation/spelling wise (but i dont mind laziness like if you dont put in apostrophes or capitalization)... Sooooo I would prefer if you try to match it? What really sucks if I type out a full three paragraphs and in response I get two sentences without anYTHING TO WORK WITH bc i mean cmon.
A: I get it if it's super intense or a super dull part and you have no clue what to write and spurt out something random.
3: Please develop the plot; have interesting, dynamic characters; and write engagingly
4: 18 and up? I don't plan on writing anything '''mature''' but I don't mind if you're younger as long as you have a more mature sense of writing.

I think that's it?
More about me:
  • I usually RP as male or genderqueer characters
  • Anything LGBTQ+ is accepted (and encouraged!)
  • I love anything that isn't boring / real-life kinda thing (although cheesy/cute romances might be acceptable in some occasions)
  • I'm always looking to become a better writer
  • I've been called the 'pure cinnamon bun' of my friend group but I'm still a hardcore thriller-junkie slytherin
  • I'm a band nerd, I play tuba, this isn't relevant
As I said, I haven't developed any type of plot or characters yet for anything like this, I just wanted to jot things down while they were still fresh and crisp. Leave me a comment or shoot me a PM if you're interested! I would love to here about anything you have in mind for plot/characters/ etc etc etc...

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R bonesbo bonesbo I also am not a very strong romantic roleplayer since I have a partner my writing feels disingenuous so I tend to steer away from romantic plots.

I'm currently putting together a larger Cyberpunk project thats going to be based off the Blade Runner series. I have one other person who is definitely interested and we're actually watching the blade runner series tonight at -7 UTC 6:00pm. If you want I could talk to my roleplay partner and see if they're alright with more people watching with us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back