• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cyberpunk: The Metroplex - Nationbuilding

doodleSM

the SMith of doodles
Let's build a better world together.
Welcome to the Metroplex.
Register your Neural Identification Serial Code into the scanner
presented by UniCorp™

Hello! I am hoping to kick off my Cyberpunk RP! The focus is on nation-building. However, you can be a mega-corporation, a corporation, a criminal organization, a street gang, a private military company. Anything you want! I'm hoping to help build the world with the other players, however the main in character focus is on a planet-scale, not a galactic scale. There is a twist to this cyberpunk world though. Like Shadowrun, I am allowing fantasy elements in this, magic and stuff like that. If you have discord and you are interested in the RP then private message me and I shall give you the discord link. You should also post in here if you are interested.

Character sheets will go up soon.

Last edited:
This looks interesting! I've never done nation building before, but it's a genre I really really want to learn, and I'm eager to do such!

So yeah, I'm interested in this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back