• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Cyberpunk:Outcasts (Simple RP)

Atlas Marvel

Atlas Marvel
The world is now a busy place.New technologies and corporations have risen to make the world even more prosperous.Your city is always awake and there is always activity.Crime,protests,speeches,new corporations,commerce,and anything you can think of.Even you have inevitably gotten involved in the chaos.You spent time trying to go along with the norms,and tried to make a living.However,the city has bashed you to the core and spit you out as outcasts.For some reason,you could never get along with the rest of the city.You have been forced to make your own path in the world of dirty jobs and crime.With whatever training you acquired or are acquiring,you take the jobs no one would take and do the dirty work for powerful people.After becoming an outcast,you don't regret much,or maybe you do.However you may feel about your new career,there aren't any other opportunities anyway,and the pay is good.

But how much is too much?

How far are you willing to go?

The future rests in your hands.

Good luck.

(Start by doing what your character would normally do and I will try to guide the RP.We'll improvise as we go.I just want a decent cyberpunk rp for once so I made it simple but write as much as you want.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back