• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cyberpunk Edgerunners Rp Request

Kuromimi

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I’m pretty new to this site so I apologize if there’s any slip ups in this post, but I’ll do my best to make it easy on those reading this!

I’m making this post to see if anyone would be interested in roleplaying cyberpunk edgerunners with me. Even though it was only 10 episodes, it was one of those animes that had me on the edge of my seat and crying like a baby haha. I would love to find someone who would be interested in roleplaying it with me, but before you message me- I have some rules below!

1. Communication- please communicate with me! All of us has lives and a lot going on in these crazy times. If you need to stop the rp or just aren’t feeling it anymore, please let me know! I won’t be upset and it makes me feel better when you just tell me you wanna stop instead of being ghosted ;v; we can also rp over here or discord! When you dm me we can figure it out!

2. Ocs/love interests- I only rp ocxcanon as well as doubling. I’ve never been good with ocxoc type writing or doing single writing. It just gets a bit boring for me playing only one side for each other and waiting for the next turn to come. And even though I’m pretty lenient when it comes to ocs, please no Mary sues if we can help it!

3. Writing style/length- I write in third person and I consider myself a pretty big writer. But it honestly just depends on my partner- I can write 3 paragraphs or give you a whole essay >v< it’s honestly up to how I’m feeling and how the rps going. But please, please, write more than a few lines/paragraph. Personally for me I can’t stick or stay interested in an rp that only has 4 sentences in it. There’s just not a lot to work with or go off of and I get pretty bored pretty fast.

4. Age: please be over 18! I’m 21 and I don’t feel comfortable with rping with anyone under 18.

And that’s about it for now! Limits and such can be talked about in private. For this rp my ocs love interest is David. If I haven’t scared you away yet, shoot a message my way choom!

I'm down to double rp OC x CC since I have an OC as well. Her crush can be either Rebecca or Lucy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back