• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cyberpunk 2077: Second Chance {|} Brutal Cyberpunk 2077-Themed RP

adrian_

julie my beloved 🥰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
20180619_041707.png
"High Tech, Low Life."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
A large man, African-American, about thirty-ish, comes out of the blackness of death. The only thing your crippled, ruined body can feel is the vibrations from his words, the anger to understand what the afterlife is, and a horrible electric feeling in your chest.

"Night City, you may know it as the 'model city' however, i can assure you, that is incorrect." He speaks, his voice booms out against the blackness, "As you know, you're dead."

The Trauma Team fucked up! Those idiots, you swore you could have survived if they tried a little longer. Now you have to deal with this dumbass giving you a lecture.

"However, there's still time for a second chance, at a cost." Now that's what you wanted to hear, maybe you can survive this. "You wake up. In the streets. No Cybertronics, no weapons, no idea who you once were. You win." All that shit you bought... just gone, better than dying, sort of.

"The Trauma Team stripped you of everything, tore out your cybertronics for compensation, but by some... divine will, you're allowed to live, you've won the lottery. So, what are you gonna do?"

Go back, obviously. He waves his hand and you're back. Or the closest thing to back, atleast, you're lying face first on the concrete next to the other... people you can't remember anymore. This is it, your second try at life.

Lets not get smoked this time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, i'm Arion, this is my idea for a Cyberpunk 2077 themed RP, all of the RPers are recently reincarnated, so background's won't necessarily be long, this is going to be the same brutal Cyberpunk as every other version. Just in RP form, and theres reincarnation on the side. But that's irrelevant to the actual story. This will be open world, with possible arcs, literally anything can be done, of course set within the bounds of Cyberpunk.

I'll probably get a discord set up, but that will only be for OOC. Thanks, and remember, style over substance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back