• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Custom Links

Macaberz

That's just like your opinion man
Hello Nation,

So I was looking to update my quick list of links on the right hand side of the page, under "My Links". I've searched low and high where I am supposed to configure these, but can't find it. Could anyone point me to where I add/change/remove custom links?

Thanks!

The custom links on the side of the web page was removed due to some technical issues. We suggest bookmarking the pages you need with the bookmark addon.

Sadly the Quick Links addon has been retired, for reasons I cannot remember right now (it's late, I'm tired and the coffee isn't working). Instead you can use the Bookmarks function which allows you to make more links and puts them in a handy dropdown from the top of your page!

Captain Hesperus

I'm not sure you can. You may wish to use the Bookmarks system instead - that will let you access your links from the menu bar rather than having to go to the main page each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back