• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cursed or Blessed

Sponge

One Thousand Club
Two Elven kingdoms have high tensions. The kingdom of Attion is a country of magic and kindness, while Eshsarius is more fond in physical labor. The Attion heir has taken a trip into the kingdom of Eshsarius a while before the higher tensions and has hidden his identity. The prince/Princess doesn't yet know that if Eshsarius found out who he was they would most likely kill him. (Eshsarius does not know he is in their kingdom.) There is the girl/boy, she/he is a human and has a magical marking as well as a magical knife that she/he doesn't know is magical. Her/his town was recently attacked by ancient creatures trying to take and quell her/him, for no other reason then that she could rival their power. She/He escaped into a forest next to her town, a forest that no human has ventured into before, where she/He discovers the elves. The kingdom of Attion knows of this power, and if they discover her/him they will help her/him. Eshsarius knows very little of this power, and even though little to no Eshsariusions know about it, if they discover her/him they will kill her/him.She/him is the turning point in a long war that will soon happen if the heir or her is discovered.

Anyways! This roleplay is heavily based of of this one, even taking the same name Cursed or Blessed. (H8becomesyou, Dwarvos and Spongedog) | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum. I am open to suggestions to change the story.

EDIT: We really need one more person but more are being accepted!

Last edited by a moderator:
H8becomesyou said:
Only if you wanted me to be in it. For this is your rp. If I'm not in it I will watch it :)
You can be in it. I'm not going to stop anyone from being in it.

H8becomesyou said:
Then I would be happy to be in it :) . Though I will be different in this one.
Ok. I also think their will be more then 3 characters in this one if I get enough people.

spongedog said:
Ok. I also think their will be more then 3 characters in this one if I get enough people.
Which would be better. More people makes it more fun anyways. And do you mind if I take the girl this time to?

H8becomesyou said:
Which would be better. More people makes it more fun anyways. And do you mind if I take the girl this time to?
Nope not at all! Make whatever character you want! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back