• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Curse of the wolf's blood

"Well then follow me" Seika said walking towards a shut down ball park. I don't intend to hurt her and if I do you won't have the chance, I would force a stick of dynamite down my throat. Hope you get the picture Seika sent to the two as he came to the entrance of the ball park a block away.

Lucy made sure the werewolves and vampires followed growling if they stepped out of place don't get yourself killed, you don't know what they could be hiding... She thought to Seika

They don't know what i'm hiding either Seika thought before chuckling aloud and entering the arena walking to the center of the field. "Well if you would be so kind as to leave me to my oppressors" Seika said gesturing to the werewolf vampire group.

Lucy smirked and shoved the werewolves and vampires inside the ballpark with Seika

"I hope you're ready to have a nice little brawl" Seika said as his eyes glowed red his hands started to shiver and shake violently.

i know what they're hiding, two has pocket knives and the other two has baseball bats with nails on them alex said to lucy and seika and sat back on a tree then looked up to see shade

@shyland

Not a problem Seika sent as blood gushed from his arms "Ready to start?" He asked as two sharp blades of blood formed around his hands.

[QUOTE="blood wolf]"hey, how long have you been out here?" alex asked dogging a flying knife

[/QUOTE]
Um for awhile I think shade says to Alex I'm not sure though

[QUOTE="blood wolf]"that's good" alex said leaping up into the tree next to her

[/QUOTE]
Shade nods yup yup it is shade says smiling at Alex

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="blood wolf]alex smiles back and watches the brawl unfold

[/QUOTE]
Shade watched also " why are they fighting " shade asks

[QUOTE="blood wolf]"because those four" alex said pointing to the attackers " are gluttons for punishment"

[/QUOTE]
Ohhh otays " shade says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back