• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CURRENTLY OPEN (MxM)

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Why hello dear RPN members! I hope we can have fun and enjoy this roleplay together! But before I get to there I'd like to establish a few rules. They honestly shouldn't be that hard to follow or understand so if you could read through them that'd be amazing!

- Each IC post must be at least one paragraph in length

- A character sheet is required. But we can change it to character descriptions

- This is set in South Korea so it's preferred for you to use an Asian Face Claim. (If you are upset by this fact then I apologize)

- I like friendly people who like to chat and discuss future events for our couple, so if that's you, I'm sure we'll get along great

- It's preferred that we roleplay through PM so I can keep track of it.

- My FC will be either Korean or Chinese

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! would you be interested in doing a bad x good and possibly side idols in a relationship with Seung Tae Ahn and/or Minjoon Song.

I have 11 asian characters ( 4 are taken, but still a good amount). I'm newer to the kpop, kdrama scene but I am there! And working on getting my bachelors so I can teach in south korea :)

Thank you for your time!

Hi! I would be interested in good x bad, popular x nerd, or idol x fan. I am very involved in the kpop/kdrama scene and I've roleplayed Korean characters before. I'm very knowledgeable on Korean culture, and I think that will make for an excellent roleplay. I would be interested in roleplaying with any of your characters, it really depends on the plot that is chosen. My favorite Korean character that I would most likely use is based on Kim Seokjin and is very cute and shy. I can send you the CS if you're interested. Let me know!

Vitez said:
Hi! I would be interested in good x bad, popular x nerd, or idol x fan. I am very involved in the kpop/kdrama scene and I've roleplayed Korean characters before. I'm very knowledgeable on Korean culture, and I think that will make for an excellent roleplay. I would be interested in roleplaying with any of your characters, it really depends on the plot that is chosen. My favorite Korean character that I would most likely use is based on Kim Seokjin and is very cute and shy. I can send you the CS if you're interested. Let me know!
sharktrashcan said:
Hello! would you be interested in doing a bad x good and possibly side idols in a relationship with Seung Tae Ahn and/or Minjoon Song.
I have 11 asian characters ( 4 are taken, but still a good amount). I'm newer to the kpop, kdrama scene but I am there! And working on getting my bachelors so I can teach in south korea :)

Thank you for your time!
You two can just PM me whenever. I may be a bit busy because a lot of my 1x1's just got picked up again plus I'm developing a new RP which makes my schedule a little tight. But I'll try my best to talk to both of you~

I'm interested, shoot me a PM whenever you can get around to it? I'd do it myself, but new-account restrictions and all that stuff. This sounds like what I've been looking for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luhan said:
I'm interested, shoot me a PM whenever you can get around to it? I'd do it myself, but new-account restrictions and all that stuff. This sounds like what I've been looking for.

Well I am going to be gone from June 3 to June 10 so I won't be able to discuss anything right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back