• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Eyks

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! I'm kinda new to this site and I'm looking for people to roleplay with and are interested in the same fandoms as me! (mostly video games!)

• Genshin Impact
• Honkai Star Rail
• Obey Me
• Red Dead Redemption 2
• Murder Drones
• Resident Evil (I'm real new, the first game I played was RE6 yesterday!)
• Identity V
• Teen Wolf
• Attack On Titan

I'm semi-lit so please dont worry about writing big paragraphs! I'm willing to do AU's too! I don't have an OC, so canon x canon character or your oc x canon character is perfectly fine with me :)) i'm 18+ ! I can rp here, or on discord. please let me know if you're interested, I can play any canon character from any of the fandoms that I listed above!

Hey hey!!
I can do murder drones stuff, Lemme know if you'd be interested at all!!^^

hello! I'm kinda new to this site and I'm looking for people to roleplay with and are interested in the same fandoms as me! (mostly video games!)

• Genshin Impact
• Honkai Star Rail
• Obey Me
• Red Dead Redemption 2
• Murder Drones
• Resident Evil (I'm real new, the first game I played was RE6 yesterday!)
• Identity V
• Teen Wolf
• Attack On Titan

I'm semi-lit so please dont worry about writing big paragraphs! I'm willing to do AU's too! I don't have an OC, so canon x canon character or your oc x canon character is perfectly fine with me :)) i'm 18+ ! I can rp here, or on discord. please let me know if you're interested, I can play any canon character from any of the fandoms that I listed above!
Hey, you still down? I would love to do an AOT plot

Hi, I would be interested in doing a CC x OC rp for genshin or star rail!
ARe you okay with MxM?

Hello! Would you be interested in doing cc x oc for Honkai Star Rail? I can do discord! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back