• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Currently Craving - A Queer Slow Burn Plot About Self-Discovery

howdymynameisjeans

Chaos Gremlim (he/they)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
  • Howdy!
    My name is Edmond/Jeans! I use he/they pronouns
    I’ve been roleplaying around ~6 years and have been using this site a couple years, though I had to make a new account. Nevertheless! I’m back and more ready than ever, looking for some long term writing partners

For context, I am 20 years old, transmasculine, and queer. I like to consider myself pretty literate, but I'm an undergrad in college as well as balancing a part time job and other excursions. My goal is to respond OOC everyday and give regular updates about the story as need, and have legit story replies a couple times a week to daily, depending on a whole slew of factors. I love to plan stories and become friends with my writing partners, so if you want to chat be sure to hit me up! I roleplay original characters pretty exclusively due to the fact that I’m pretty out of the loop on media, but other than that I’m pretty open.

Some personal information:
    -I am an artist and I specialize in character design, portraiture, and painting. If I'm invested enough there's a good chance I will draw our characters.
    -I'm a full time college studying visualization (character design, storyboard art, environmental design, etc.)
    -I have a part-time job as a barista
    -I've been running Dungeons and Dragons Campaigns for the last three years and have fallen in love with the fantasy vibes.
    -Tetris. I am a maniac for Tetris. If you're on tetr.io we should battle each other.

Writing Style:
    -Semi-Lit to Literate (300-700 word average, but if appropriate I can also average from 500-1500 words)
    -Daily to Weekly responses depending on circumstances
    -Avid OOC chatter (Discord and PM accessible! My Discord is the same as my username here)
    -Heavy on plotting!

Last edited:
Hey hey!!

I'm also an artist specializing in character design n such, though in writing I specialize in worldbuilding! I think I have some characters who could fit the scenario you put forth there, so I'd be happy to play around with it! I will say though, I'm a pretty flexible person when it comes to stories, and I often have a fuck ton of ideas myself, all of which I'm happy to share 😊

I will warn however that I can be pretty spacey when it comes to replies, as I'm ridiculously busy at times and I tend to shift frequently between interests. If this means you aren't interested, that is completely fine, but I want to warn beforehand!!
Here's a decent example of my writing, I think:
The slouched figure in the sand had listened absently to the still air as the dying heat still tried desperately to suffocate their skin, mottled with dirt and grime and irritated by the fine grit of the desert.
Mótað had thick skin, time and experiences had rubbed painful callouses into their very being. The kind so thick that they hurt to function with. Yet even those callouses found themselves worn away by the still air of the chilling desert.

Normally, a presence would've spooked them. Sound would've made them as defensive as a ceratops, a voice would've made them jump like a bird in the hopes to fly away, touch would've made them snap like a cornered raptor.

But this time, though their dirty skin tightened into goosebumps and their mulberry hair stood on end... they sat quietly beneath the hand, the presence that they knew loomed behind them. "Hmph... didn't think Death would show that kind'a pity," they replied torpidly, quiet voice heavy with accent, their hands fidgeting in their lap. They felt a level of shame in the gaze they kept glued to their spotted knuckles. An anger and embarrassment that they'd accepted a strangers presence, what they believed was Death itself, so enervatedly. "'Don't suppos' you're gonna let me fall asleep here. Spare me th' shakes and th' burns."

Hey hey!!

I'm also an artist specializing in character design n such, though in writing I specialize in worldbuilding! I think I have some characters who could fit the scenario you put forth there, so I'd be happy to play around with it! I will say though, I'm a pretty flexible person when it comes to stories, and I often have a fuck ton of ideas myself, all of which I'm happy to share 😊

I will warn however that I can be pretty spacey when it comes to replies, as I'm ridiculously busy at times and I tend to shift frequently between interests. If this means you aren't interested, that is completely fine, but I want to warn beforehand!!
Here's a decent example of my writing, I think:
Send me a PM with your character ideas and plot ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back