• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings current cravings | lgbt+

mac

rockstar
[ i don’t know how to code or aesthetic. enjoy my basic, ugly format! ]

hey all! you can call me mac. i’ve been roleplaying for over a decade now (i’m twenty-something), and because i want to get back into writing, i’m looking for 1-3 partners to share some interesting stories with! i’m mainly looking for partners that:

• are around the same age as me (18+ preferred)

• are open to ooc chat and plotting, and that will be patient with me when i can’t reply 24/7

• have a similar literacy level, and write decently substantial replies

and that’s about it for those requirements! i’m a member of many fandoms and i love many different types of plots, but i have my current cravings listed below in no particular order. please contact me if you’re interested in any of them!

iasip → it’s a long shot, but with season 13 just premiering and all, i’d kill for a macdennis story, with a side of dumb antics from the whole gang!

riverdale all that i’m really looking for for this is betty/veronica, unless you can convince me of something else! might be willing to double, but i’ll have to really like you!

marvel → i’m a huge marvel fan with many pairings and favorite characters, but at the moment i’m mainly looking for scott/hope and thor/bruce!

voltron → i’m only interested in aus for this. send me your best ones! i do like high school/college/spy plots for these characters!

Last edited:
I know you just commented on my post but I just wanted to say I would ... also... 100/10 be down to play Dennis in an IASIP thing??

I love a good mxm! Let’s figure out a plot? :D

Hello lovely!! I’m not a huge fan of pacific rim or iasip but if maybe you’d wanna do something semi realistic?
I love, adore darker plots with heart break, twists and turns, lots of heartbreak and hopefully a happy ending. If maybe you’d wanna write let me know!!

I would LOVE to do some kind of fxf with OCs! I don't have a specific plot in mind at this exact moment, but if you're up for something I can certainly brainstorm some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back