• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [ ✧˖*°࿐cupid cast. ]

Main
Here

will o wisp

𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ₓ˚.

stupid cupid
!

i'm so good with you ♡

int. check

cs

ooc

the sheet

henlo everyone *ੈ✩‧₊˚ ! so you're interested in joining stupid cupid. well you've found yourself at the cs sheets area. this is where you'll post the character you're interested in playing. i've chosen four cs sheets that are more or less the same in regards to information. you can choose between these six codes: one, two, three, four, five, six

as some side juice, i want to mention some word bank things as well as little pieces of information to keep in mind?

.ೃ࿐ this roleplay is modern and likely to be set in japan / and love it never happens like you think it really should / sharing a cigarette in winter / lovebites / romantic pairings aren't set in stone / antiromantic / anything is possible in the world of art.

the members

open

role name

henlo everyone *ੈ✩‧₊˚ ! so you're interested in joining stupid cupid. well you've found yourself at the cs sheets area. this is where you'll post the character you're interested in playing. i've chosen four cs sheets that are more or less the same in regards to information. you can choose between these five codes: one, two, three, four, five

as some side juice, i want to mention some word bank things as well as little pieces of information to keep in mind?

.ೃ࿐ and love it never happens like you think it really should / sharing a cigarette in winter / lovebites / romantic pairings aren't set in stone / antiromantic / anything is possible in the world of art.

open

role name

henlo everyone *ੈ✩‧₊˚ ! so you're interested in joining stupid cupid. well you've found yourself at the cs sheets area. this is where you'll post the character you're interested in playing. i've chosen four cs sheets that are more or less the same in regards to information. you can choose between these five codes: one, two, three, four, five

.ೃ࿐ and love it never happens like you think it really should / sharing a cigarette in winter / lovebites / romantic pairings aren't set in stone / antiromantic / anything is possible in the world of art.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

cupidatelier.org/studentfiles/cigaretteash

main

him

history

other

• scroll

Who will save me now?
    Dive in when I'm down?
    Save me from myself

shiori

male - he/him pronouns

heterosexual

fourth of january ( capricorn )

Otaru ( hokkaido ), Japan

xxx

xxx

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Last edited:
Here's Reika, For Macaroon. <3

Sometimes I can't see myself when I'm with you.

click!

given name

Reika Von Rosenthal

s. name

Rei

22 Years Old.

p.o.b.

London, England.

d.o.b.

kdsjf

Female

• a.

visage

hair

Curly Blonde Tresses that flow down her back.

eyes

Piercing Hazel Eyes

height

165cm, 5'5 ft.

weight

125 lbs

ReikaRose

ReikaRose

Hehe, Here's an off-guard!

ReikaRose

ReikaRose

My favorite treat~

ReikaRose

ReikaRose

Thank you for the flowers, TechU!

a.

b.

c.

d.

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

filler

filler

filler

filler

• etse.

the liar on the bedside.

passion

pink pantheress

character name

etsuko toussaint

nickname(s)

character nicknames here

ethnicity

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin rutrum interdum velit a consequat. Sed posuere nisl dolor. Nullam ullamcorper mollis luctus. Mauris id mattis dui, eu eleifend augue. Donec consequat, mi in dignissim bibendum, urna est aliquam nisi, ac ultrices nisi ex vitae risus. Donec congue vel nisl eget vestibulum. Sed a feugiat nulla, vitae posuere enim. Quisque blandit neque leo, vel gravida lectus facilisis ut. Nullam pharetra sem ex, non ullamcorper nunc posuere quis. Vestibulum tellus eros, aliquam at tempor sit amet, blandit ut dolor.

ethnicity

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin rutrum interdum velit a consequat. Sed posuere nisl dolor. Nullam ullamcorper mollis luctus. Mauris id mattis dui, eu eleifend augue. Donec consequat, mi in dignissim bibendum, urna est aliquam nisi, ac ultrices nisi ex vitae risus. Donec congue vel nisl eget vestibulum. Sed a feugiat nulla, vitae posuere enim. Quisque blandit neque leo, vel gravida lectus facilisis ut. Nullam pharetra sem ex, non ullamcorper nunc posuere quis. Vestibulum tellus eros, aliquam at tempor sit amet, blandit ut dolor.

♡design by natasha., coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

scroll

scroll

I'm afraid I'll burn everything in my heart -- and leave nothing but black ashes

sour grapes

三浦 雀

name

Miura, Suzume

nicknames

twenty-three

d.o.b.

september 17th

ethnicity

japanese

sexuality

bisexual

Cry For Me

Twice

visage

height

5'5"

weight

114 lbs

hair c.

milk tea

eye c.

lightest lilac

skintone

creamy peach

psyche

Mysterious. Stand offish. A witchy black cat on a moonless night. She prefers to keep her distance from most. On her own is where she feels safe. Locked away with her heart in an impenetrable tower of ice. That way no one could hurt her ever again. While not inherently unfriendly or cruel her piercing gaze chases away those with a weak heart. Only once you plunge into her icy depths will you find
her tenderness.

sour fruits and candy, movie nights, botanical gardens, rainy days

dislikes

drinking, sun bathing, fireworks, clueless people

fears

cramped spaces, ghosts, bugs, hospitals

history

this scrolls if you add enough content.

4 a.m. on an autumn night a baby girl was born, although not wanted. Her parents were two abominable delinquents who often disappeared for long periods. If it wasn't for the couple next door hearing her cry all day long who knows what would have become of her? A tiny skeleton buried in a closet of dirty linens. They took her in waiting as the days turned to seasons for her parents to return home. Their apartment was rented to another family and they were never seen again. The older couple grew bonded to little Suzume, their children, and adult grandchildren barely came to visit them anymore. The loving duo decided Suzume was something brought into their life by forces greater than themselves -- like the legend of the moon princess bestowed upon the bamboo farmers.

As a child, she was self-sufficient enough that other kids steered clear of her -- turning her into a social virus. She was a bookish little babe up to high school. Buried in studies and fantasy books where she could escape the reality of everyday life. At home, she came to life a lot more, loving to her elderly parents and full of energy. A complete opposite of what kids at school saw. Some cruel bastards bullied her, throwing piss on her and cutting her hair. High school was anything other than the peak of her life. However, in the grayscale tone of her life, she found a savior in things like photography during her last year of school. Unknowingly signing up for a club activity where instead of becoming the photographer she became the muse. Her first-ever boyfriend doted on how beautiful a subject she was -- the teacher of the class found his victim and muse.

Sensei talked her into doing private photoshoots with him, intimate ones where the skin was brandished shamelessly. It didn't become odd to her until other men in the school began to cast wayward glances of lustful amore towards her. Suzume also noticed as Sensei went to his other class, other girls in the photography club would flock to him too like dazed little deer looking for food. Maybe it was just her insecure self and evil, green monster of jealousy making her feel that way.

She met up with one of those said girls in her class. Mayumi, a beauty with raven black hair and hazel eyes. The two girls grew closer, sticking together and steering clear of Sensei. Something wasn't right and they sensed it deep within their soul. They paired together to expose Sensei for whatever debauchery he was up to...

Many things happened in my life, and I thought that they changed me. But in the end, nothing has changed since I was seventeen. If I could keep today’s happiness I wouldn’t worry about tomorrow.

Little did Suzume know Mayumi submitted her fashion designs Cupid's Atelier. They were so impressed with her portfolio that they offered her a scholarship to their university. Without any other plans or expectations, she accepted the offer and enrolled in the school.

gallery

connections

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

character name

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse finibus erat mi, vel consectetur neque ultrices a. Nulla facilisi. Fusce at quam ut sem pharetra posuere nec nec enim. Mauris rhoncus fermentum sapien, ac finibus mi tempus sed.

character name

character name

miscellaneous

whatever

hello

whatever

hello

♡coded by uxie♡

scroll

scroll

F☆ck what they think. You turn blood into caffeine --
And you're draining all my powers I'm addicted to your challenge

summer fruit

鈴木 藤

name

Suzuki, Fuji

nicknames

twenty-four

d.o.b.

august 11th

ethnicity

japanese

sexuality

heterosexual

1 shot

dpr ian

visage

height

6'1"

weight

141 lbs

hair c.

smokey raven

eye c.

gunmetal blue

skintone

creamy peach

psyche

The handsome devil's alluring stare left you feeling entranced -- like he could see your supply flesh beneath your clothes where your fragile heart pitter-pattered. An anti-hero or villain? Fuji wasn't quite sure these days but if they wanted a villain to point their self-religious fingers at he'd be one they'd never forget. Not quick to anger by any means like a flame of hell burning strongly in the coldest winter. Though not one to engage in verbal altercations because they were a waste of time -- he wasn't one to hesitate to cast the first punch. He'd never been like that before... but the bittersweet taste of being a pariah soured him. When it comes tocigarette ass -- he can get it handed to him ANYTIME. It's dangerous to let these two escalate into a battle but Fuji's not worried because could cigartte ass beat his ass? Definitely not. Although people avoided him like a devil lurked in his shadow and would gobble anyone unfortunate enough to stray too close; Fuji didn't mind. It was nice to have some solace and peace of mind.

asssss

cigarettes, dragonfruit, sea salt ice cream

dislikes

cigarette ass, authority figures, people in general

fears

something happening to his mother

history

this scrolls if you add enough content.

To say he was bullied in his younger years was something Fuji thought back on like a far-washed memory on the edge of your shores of memories. Although the heart-burning emotions flowed back stronger than the blackened memory themselves. Fuji looked entirely too much like his mother. They had the same long black silky hair with the slightest tinge of smokey blue-grey. He'd always had long hair as a child which started his bullying of other brutish younger kids. Even back then it didn't stop him from throwing his tiny boney fists around. A boy with the heart of a lion. Even as an unusually small child he was taking on kids twice his size and winning. Coming back home to his mother with a proud smile stained with blood (his and his victims) and peppered with aubergine bruises.

Junior High he was full of energy like a fire of hell lit his energy. He took part in many activities boxing and judo to tire him out physically throughout the day and because his mother was worried about her precious son getting into fights he might not be able to handle. Any other time he spent drawing -- he had an unnatural talent for it. Without being taught proper structure or form he could recreate anything he'd look at. This held up whether it was paints or pastels. It was like he had been gifted by the gods. Although this had its downfalls, instead of doing his tests he'd doodle all of the pages. Turning the bubble sheets into impressive pieces of artwork -- ones his mother endearingly hung on the fridge.

Fuji barely passed junior high, only able to pass his exams because his mother would go after school and glare at him through a little window. High school was another nightmare. Fuji kept getting kicked out forr fights although he wasn't the one starting them... He'd matured quickly blossoming into an attractive being that stopped even men who needed to take on his beauty. Needless to say girls at school loved him and his waist-length hair. He'd scoffed at them and batted them away but they giggled like fools playing with spirit boards. Somehow he'd always end up with his hair in some dumb style. He made the boys at his school VERY angry until the jealous green monsters possessed them. Unfortunately for them, he was anything other than a rose without thorns -- he had the fangs and claws of a beast. Fuji actually ended up getting kicked out his last year because a dumbass teacher thought he could bully him and not have Fuji retaliate. His mother was disappointed, to say the least, and perpetually stressed no other high school would take him.

Fuji then dabbled into graffiti a bit to cure his boredom. One fateful night he stumbled upon members of a gang or so it seemed. They came iron-fisted, ready to fight. Until a male with stylishly abhorred metallic silver, leather jeans. Riku, a senpai a grade ahead of him stopped the onslaught from escalating seeing as he was the leader of said group of degenerates. Through him, Fuji discovered cupid's atelier because funny enough Riku through all his tough guy persona had a knack for creating outstanding garments. To his mother's relief, he was accepted as an artist. Except his interests had once again shifted to a different form of art -- the inking of flesh.

gallery

connections

character name

character name

character name

character name

miscellaneous

whatever

hello

whatever

hello

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

classic.

Nina Simone Rivera

Name

Nina Simone Rivera

a.k.a.

The transfer student, Little dove(by her late grandmother)

age.

gender.

female

ethnicity

afro-latina

visage.

height.

5’1

appearance.

Nina is someone who naturally looks kind. With freckled brown skin and soft features, many who have met her seemed to find her beauty more comforting than intimidating. She has a way of putting people at ease with a smile. Nina’s eyes are doe-like and hazel in color, she has plump lips and a button-like nose. Nina’s hair is dark brown, appearing almost black in the colder seasons when the sun doesn’t bleach her hair. Nina’s hair collects itself in soft coils that reach barely past her hips and she’s usually content to leave it down or in a low ponytail when it’s notably windy. Nina has a split earlobe, it’s completely healed. There’s no redness anymore, her earlobe just has two dangly parts now.

faceclaim.

art creds to solsticle on insta and likelihood arts

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

cupidatelier.org/studentfiles/eloquent

main

her

history

other

• scroll

Everything is so blurry, but I hope it’s polaroid

fukumoto, yume