• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cult RP

DarkledMind

*lo-fi noises*
Hey! So you guys. My friend Carbs. Carbs. and I.. well our one on one got out of hand we want to add in a few extra people. Here's the premise:

Negan, an archaeology student, decided to intern with his favorite professor for a summer. He signed up for a dig in the Amazon. What he didn't expect was the people he was going to be staying with. Feral compared to our "civil" sensibilities, the tribe had many different rituals and gods. This he was expecting. What he was not expecting was the fact that this tribe was one of the few remaning that still practiced cannibalism. Within minutes, due to his brutish nature, Negan was promoted from "outsider" to "warrior," a rank of honor, by Queen Chatha. This engulfed Negan in a tribal war between two of the clans. Some how, he ended up as king, alongside his new wife, Chatha. They lived in the Amazon happily for ten years, before a governement official came in and disturbed their peace. The clan was dissolved, and Negan had to go back to "civil" life as a professor, with his family. But things were not going as planned. He ran into an old flame, who had followed the trials of his new found people. She had become fascinated with the traditions of the tribe, as well as several others... and so a cult began.

You would either be playing a cult member or a detective, though we recommend cult member as they are far more numerous. We have er... 150 ish cult members and maybe five detectives.

This is more an interest check than anything. Contact me here or on kik OR skype under the same name if you are interested!

Or contact Carbs. Carbs. Here, or kik under the same name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back